A Pirates Life For Me Kodi Video Add-on
People nowadays have their own preferences on which avenue they want to watch their favorite movies or TV shows. Some watch it on paid streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, Iflix, HOOQ, and many more. Others opt to download their content via torrents for two reasons: 1. They want to keep a copy of the show/movie. 2. They want to download it en-masse and binge-watch after that. Also, there are those that choose to watch it on free streaming sites like Couchtuner, Cucirca, The Series Online, Show Box, and many more. Imagine if you can combine all of those aspects in 1 Kodi Video Add-on. Impossible? Nope, you got it all wrong. It is possible with just one add-on and that is A Pirates Life For Me Video Add-on.
A Pirates Life Kodi Video Add-on is a unique add-on under the Diamond Wizard Repository that uses torrent sources to play Movies and TV Shows. It also has access to Direct Links that makes it very flexible. It can also be integrated into your Real-Debrid account to ensure a faster, smoother, and buffer-free run. It is very important to note that the torrents are not sent to your device but directly to your Real-Debrid account.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
– Real-Debrid Integration
– Torrent-based streaming links (The Pirate Bay, EZTV, Glow Torrents, and recently YTS)
– Direct Links Viewing
– Regular Updates on the add-on
– A huge gallery of Movies and TV Shows to choose from
Easy Installation Guide
- Open Kodi on your device
- Click on the “Gear Icon” and select “System”
- At the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Type in http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com
- Highlight the source and rename it to “diamond” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Install Zip File” choose “diamond” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Select the zip file URL- repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.9.6.zip
- Wait for the notification “Diamond Build Add-on Repo Installed” to appear.
- Select “Install Repository”
- Choose “Diamond Build Repo”
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “A Pirates Life For Me” and “Install”
- Click “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for A Pirates Life For Me Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Video add-ons” and select “A Pirates Life For Me”
- There you go, A Pirates Life For Me is now installed.
- If you don’t possess a Real-Debrid account yet, you must register.
- When Launching the A Pirates Life For Me add-on you will be notified with this message. Write down the code that will be given.
- Launch a web browser on a different device and enter https://real-debrid.com/device.
- Type in the code you got and select “Continue”
- You will then be granted your Real-Debrid Account
- Go back to A Pirates Life For Me and a notification that shows another successful authorization message will appear, select “ok”
- If notified with a changelog, just press the “ok” button on your remote and voila! A Pirates Life For Me is now Real-Debrid ready.
How to Install A Pirate’s Life For Me on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is A Pirate’s Life For Me (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on A Pirate’s Life For Me (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.9.6.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Diamond Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select A Pirate’s Life For Me again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying A Pirate’s Life For Me has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the A Pirate’s Life For Me add-on.
One of the main advantages of A Pirates Life For Me is its cached torrents feature. If we are to compare cached torrents vs traditional file hosts, cached torrents are preferable because unlike traditional file hosts who have drawbacks, cached torrents are not compressed therefore produces higher video quality. We highly suggest that you obtain your content from trusted sources. The following add-ons offer similar functions:
– Gaia (requires Real-Debrid)
– Seren (requires Real-Debrid
– 13 Clowns
– The Magic Dragon
– Universal Scrapers
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing A Pirates Life For Me:
Your URL address should be written correctly or else this issue will arise. Also, be sure that your Repository is properly installed and the guide above will help you with that. Although cached torrents do not require VPN because you are accessing the torrent directly unlike torrent clients which act as middlemen, to be on the safer side of things, we still advise you to have a reliable VPN installed. Check here for the best VPN deal.
Make sure that the Kodi App is properly installed on your device to avoid this error. Also, you have to double-check if the add-on is installed correctly if not, reinstall it. Please refer to the guide above to help you in installing the add-on properly. An in-depth guide is also provided in this article with regards to the proper installation of Kodi.
This occurs when your media cache is full. We can prevent this by emptying your cache and making sure that it gets cleaned on a regular basis. Cache build is quite common nowadays because it is one way of making our streaming experience smoother.
A Pirates Life for Me supports torrent cached streaming and does not keep any content in its servers. If this issue arises, you may want to wait for a few seconds until the results refresh and choose a working link.
Traditional File Hosts buffer a lot and depend on the bandwidth allocation it provides. It means that your files are compressed and have a pixelated or grainy quality to it. Since A Pirates Life For Me hosts cached torrents, the issues that traditional file hosts carry along with it, are neutralized. A Pirates Life For Me is very ideal for users who don’t have a lot of storage and seek high-quality videos to watch. Although there are also different add-ons that offer the same service, we find that A Pirates Life for Me offers one of the best services thus earning our praise. We hope that this guide will be useful in your endeavor. If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment below or contact us through any of our social media platforms. Thank you for reading!