This article will show you how to install SurfShark on your Fire TV stick.
SurfShark is an amazing VPN that offers a cheap price for top-notch and world-class features. You will really get more than what you pay for when you purchase this VPN.
SurfShark has a consistently fast speed with all of its servers available. It has a user-friendly interface, zero log policy, secure VPN protocols, and can unblock a great number of platforms for streaming.
This VPN offers more than 3,200 servers from 65+ countries all over the world.
If you will read our in-depth review of this VPN, you will learn all of the important details that you need about SurfShark VPN.
You can install this VPN directly on your Firestick. Just follow the steps below to know how.
How to Install SurfShark on your Firestick
- Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
- Navigate towards the Find tab.
- Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
- Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
- Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
- Press the Get (Free to Download) button.
- The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
- SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
- Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
- Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
- You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick with Screenshots
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Grab your subscription now!
Why use a VPN on your Firestick?
Using a VPN on Firestick will give your protection and access. By changing your IP address, your ISP and other online trackers won’t be able to observe what you are doing and gather data about your activities. On the other hand, this can also give you access to and unblock streaming platforms, content, and features that are originally not available in your area. These are the two important reasons why people should use a VPN.
SurfShark is the best VPN that we would like to recommend to all Firestick users. It is affordable and has a lot of great features that can help you while streaming.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
SurfShark VPN Features
This VPN might be one of the few VPNs with extensive coverage of worldwide servers. Today, it has more than 3,200 servers in 65 different worldwide locations.
This VPN consistently enhances your internet connection speed by connecting you to its servers. Aside from that, it also provides you with unlimited bandwidth and data. This VPN can boost your internet speed to 71 Mbps. It is one of the fastest VPNs for watching online videos in HD.
3. Encryption and Protocols
- AES -256 Encryption – The AES-256 complies with FIPS regulations. It is the standard military-grade protocol for handling sensitive information.
- WireGuard® protocol – WireGuard is a next-generation VPN feature that uses a fast cryptography code. If you disconnect WireGuard, it quickly reconnects with its servers.
- OpenVPN – SurfShark VPN’s protocol for securing connections between two points or two sites is OpenVPN.
- IPSec/IKEv2 – IPSec stands for Internet Security Protocol responsible for encrypting data packets. IKEV2 is a protocol for securing a connection with an IPSec protocol suite.
- Shadowsocks – The Shadowsocks protocol is an underground VPN project that provides developers with open-source encryption.
4. Strict No-Logs Policy
This VPN has a Strict No-Logs Policy. The headquarter is in the British Virgin Islands. They don’t have the legal right to expose user data logs to other parties.
- No-Logs Policy:
- Never records user connection.
- Do not monitor traffic.
- No tracking of user data.
5. Privacy and Security
SurfShark prioritizes User Privacy. All the apps and their past VPN versions always receive updates for keeping their features secure. We now have a reliable VPN to maintain our private activities.
6. P2P File Sharing Compatibility
P2P stands for Peer-to-Peer file-sharing activities. It is another term for downloading or uploading files with torrent networks. We suggest using a VPN while performing torrent downloads. Many cyber threats lurk in torrent sites, and downloading the wrong file can expose your system to malware or viruses.
Fortunately, this is one of the VPNs that support P2P file-sharing methods.
7. Affordable Price
We recommend the SurfShark VPN for users who like to pay for a VPN service in the long run. Its two-year plan is more affordable than its one-month or six months plan. The monthly fee of a SurfShark VPN service costs US$ 12.95, which is more expensive than other VPN services.
- 2 Year: US$ 2.49/month
- 6 Months: US$ 6.49/month
- 1 Month: US$ 12.95/month
- SurfShark VPN offers a 7-day trial compatible with Android, iOS, and macOS platforms.
8. Connect an Unlimited Number of Devices
This VPN stands out from other VPN services regarding all the devices you can connect with its app. One account lets you connect many devices at the same time.
9. Device Compatibility
This VPN is compatible with all devices. It has an app for Android, macOS, iOS, Linux, Windows, and of course Firestick.
It also has a browser extension for Firefox and Google Chrome.
10. Unblock Streaming Platforms
Amazingly, this VPN holds the title of the best VPN to unblock the most numbers of streaming platforms.
It can unblock:
- HBO Max
- HBO Go
- Amazon Prime Video
- BBC iPlayer
- Fubo TV
- YouTube TV
Other Important Features
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- Data Leak Protection
- Compatible With Torrenting
- Socks5 Proxy
- 24/7 Customer Support
Grab your subscription now!
Alternative VPNs for SurfShark
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
If I experience some problems with SurfShark, who do I call?
We recommend contacting SurfShark VPN’s customer service. They offer a 24/7 live chat room. You can also submit your questions by emailing or calling their hotline.
What devices are compatible with SurfShark VPN?
Here is a list of all compatible devices that work well with SurfShark VPN:
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows Phone
- Amazon Fire TV
Can SurfShark unlock exclusive media content?
Yes. The SurfShark VPN connects you with many servers to access media from another country. Here is a list of streaming services that SurfShark can unlock:
- Disney Plus
- HBO Now
- Amazon Prime Video
- BBC iPlayer
- Sky Go
- YLE Areena
- Abema TV
SurfShark gives us a reliable VPN service suitable for browsing the world wide web. It uses impressive protocols and encryption methods that protect our connection. SurfShark is also capable of unlocking exclusive media content from strict countries. We recommend SurfShark for users who pay a low price for a long-term VPN service.
We hope that this article teaches you how to install SurfShark on your Firestick. Thank you for reading!