Skyline Webcams Addon on Kodi 19.5 Matrix
In this write-up, you will learn how to install Skyline Webcams addon on different streaming devices such as firestick, Linux, windows, android, iOS, android tv, Chromecast devices.
Skyline Webcams is an addon offering live Webcam activities from different countries around the world.
One good thing about this addon is that it allows you to watch live events happening in other countries from the comfort of your home.
It is a third-party addon developed by Bugatsinho and it’s within the Bugatsinho repository.
Currently, this addon is running on version 0.2.0. It comes with a nice and easy-to-customize interface with amazing features that improve the streaming experience.
Sections within this addon include top live cams, new live cams, live cams by country, live I’m as by category, random live cam, Greek live cams, settings, etc.
How to Install Skyline WebCams Kodi Addon with a Screenshot
Follow these simple steps:
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Now type in this URL https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/ and click OK.
9. Name this URL as bugatsinho and tap OK.
10. After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from Zip File.
12. Select the bugatsinho or any name you have given.
13. Choose repository.bugatsinho-2.5.zip
14. Wait a few minutes for the addon to be installed. After that, an icon will appear at the top menu.
15. Tap the Install from Repository.
16. Then select Bugatsinho Repository from the list.
17. Click on Video Add-ons.
18. Select Skyline Webcams.
19. Click the Install button.
20. When a box Pop up, click OK.
21. Wait for Skyline Webcams Add-on installed message to appear.
22. Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
23. From the Video Add-on, select the Skyline Webcams Add-on icon.
24. That’s it! Choose from the categories and enjoy.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of Skyline Webcams Addon
- Background playing: this allows you to play any video in the background while on the home screen. To do this, just press the back button on your remote.
- Allows you to access and stream live events by category and country. This allows you to watch live events as they are happening.
- Easy to customize the interface.
- All sections within this add-on work so well.
- Less than 200 MB. This makes Skyline Webcams very suitable for low-memory devices such as Amazon firestick, Chromecast, and many more.
- Compatible on all hardware platforms and operating systems that support Kodi such as android, windows, iOS, etc.
- Free to use: this allows you to access and stream live Webcams from around the world all for free.
Sections within Skyline Webcams Kodi Addon
- Top live cams, new live cams, live cams by country, random live cam, Greek live cams, settings, etc.
Top Live Cams Sections
- Rome Colosseum, Milan cathedral, Kenya Tsavo east national park, Stromboli, mount etna, Venice – rail to the bridge, etc.
New Live Cams Sections
- Napoli, cadipietra ahrntal, colfosco Bolzano, etc.
Pros and Cons
- You can stream live webcams events from the comfort of your home.
- Offers videos in High Definition quality.
- Well arranged and organized sections and subsections.
- You can auto-update this addon by going to bugatsinho > video addons > Skyline Webcams > Auto-update.
- Easy to install
- No need for mouse toggle on firestick
- Offers only Live Webcam content. You can not stream movies, tv shows, or live tv shows with this add-on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kodi?
You need not spend a huge amount of money on a cable tv subscription to enjoy your free movies, tv shows, live tv shows, and many more. You can go cordless and still enjoy your favorite entertainment by installing Kodi. Kodi is software that was first released in 2002 as Xbox Media Player.
It allows you to access and stream movies and other entertainment in different categories and subcategories. In 2003, its name was changed from Xbox media player to Xbox media center. However, when the XBMC Foundation, a nonprofit technology consortium took over the management of this addon, the name was changed to Kodi and it remained to date.
Note: Kodi as a stand-alone app does not offer much content. Consequently, you need an auxiliary app like a third-party addon.
What is a Kodi Addon?
An addon offers you links for streaming free movies and other entertainment. An addon works on any hardware platforms or operating systems that support Kodi such as firestick, Chromecast, Linux, Android, and lots more.
Do I need a VPN to use Skyline Webcams Addon?
Yes. You need a VPN to use this add-on. We at reviewvpn.com recommend Surfshark for maximum online privacy and security.
Do I have to pay to stream with Skyline Webcams Kodi Addon?
No. Installing and streaming with this addon is free of charge. You are not required to pay for any subscription to use this add-on. No credit card, no billing required.
Is it illegal to use Skyline Webcams Addon?
Installing Skyline Webcams Kodi Addon on your device is legal. However, Skyline Webcams is a third-party addon and most of the content within its database may be illegal (without a license). Consequently, we recommend using this addon with a VPN like Surfshark.
Why should you use a VPN while streaming online?
We recommend using a VPN each time you stream with Kodi, especially with third-party addons or builds. A VPN will mask your internet protocol address (IP address) to appear hidden, secure, and private while online.
The Importance of Streaming with a VPN
Each time you stream movies or other content online, you will notice that your connection is slow. This is because your internet service provider slows down your connection when you stream content online. Installing a VPN will help reduce the impact of throttling.
Bypass Third-Party Monitoring and Tracking
A VPN will mask and encrypt your internet protocol address to appear hidden on the internet service provider network. When this happens, no one will be able to track or monitor whatever activities you do online.
Stream Securely, Privately, and Anonymously
A VPN offers you the needed security, privacy, and anonymity when you stream content online. This is achieved when the VPN establishes a connection between you and your internet service provider.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Best Alternative Kodi Addon
Kodi addons are very unpredictable and as such we recommend having alternative addons. Access the list of our best alternative addons here.
Install Skyline Webcams for unlimited access and streaming of free live webcams events. What are you still waiting for? Try out this addon and share your thoughts in the comment section.