Live Sports TV App Overview
This article will show you our review and installation guide about the Live Sports TV app.
What is the Live TV Sports App & Is it Any Good?
The Live Sports TV app replaces the popular Navi X Sport which went down without warning in March 2021. Navi X Sports’ official site (http://navixsport.com) won’t redirect you anywhere, which seems odd.
It seems likely that its development went to another creator, merging Navi X Sport video streams into the Live Sports TV app.
What Does it Do?
The Live Sports TV app gathers live football game streams from the top TV channels. It also gets links from some mainstream sports channels. The app doesn’t host the content itself.
Live Sports TV is a great app for streaming high-quality sports videos. It gives you access to more than seventy sports channels. The main emphasis of the app is providing football videos. It is why the Live Sports TV app is a good alternative for the official apps of NFL, NBA, and other non-European sports apps.
The app itself does not appear to be anything special. On the app’s splash screen, you will get instant links for streaming live football games.
Live Sports TV is a great app since it provides stable streaming of HD football videos. Aside from that, all the links from the app are incredibly fast and play videos with speeds less than a second. It is a big difference for anyone who is familiar with hunting live sports streams only to discover that some links load slow.
Additionally, Live Sports TV is a great app with no ads for football enthusiasts worldwide!
Is Live Sports TV Safe and Virus-free?
We tested this app using VirusTotal and found no threats or any malicious files and malware.
Despite having good results, we still need to be vigilant in protecting our privacy while streaming.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN will definitely help us maintain our security and anonymity while using the Live Sports TV app.
Here’s how you can Install The Best VPN For Firestick and All Devices.
How to Install the Live Sports TV app on Firestick
Follow our guide below showing you how to Jailbreak your Firestick and sideload the Live Sports TV app.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press the Search button from the dropdown.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- You can now use the Downloader app.
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/livetvsp and click the Go button.
- Live Sports TV app’s APK will download on your device.
- Press the Install button.
- Please wait for the Live Sports TV app to install on your Firestick.
- Press the Open button to launch the Live Sports TV app.
- The Live Sports TV app will now load its user interface.
- You can now browse live football games with the Live Sports TV app!
How to Install the Live Sports TV app on Firestick (Screenshots)
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download and please wait while the app is installing itself on your device.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in https://reviewvpn.com/livetvsp and click the Go button.
15. Live Sports TV app’s APK will download on your device.
16. Press the Install button.
17. Please wait for the Live Sports TV app to install on your Firestick.
18. Press the Open button to launch the Live Sports TV app.
19. The Live Sports TV app will now load its user interface.
20. You can now browse live football games with the Live Sports TV app!
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of the Live Sports TV app
- Live Football match streams
- Limited Asia and US Sport
- Sky Sports
- BT Sport
- Silk Sport
- Russian Sport
- Motor Sport
- Fox Sports
- Bein Sports
- 70+ Sports channels
- Link directly to live games straight from the home screen
- Many streams available in HD
Pros & Cons
- Provides live football games.
- Fetch links for streaming HD football videos.
- The app merges streaming links from the now defunct Navi X Sports app.
- Excellent source for non-European football videos.
- Some streaming links might not work. Use a VPN to unlock some links.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
We absolutely recommend you use this with a VPN, for a number of reasons:
- Many of the channels will be country-specific, so without a VPN you won’t be able to change your IP and will be Geo-locked from accessing the content. Use a VPN to easily change your location and IP!
- Your Internet Service Provider will be pretty hot on blocking any IP address which is found to be distributing live sports content. Circumvent these blocks using your VPN’s encryption.
- Stay safe and anonymous online and keep your connection private.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Best Alternatives for the Live Sports TV App
Honestly, if you are looking for live football matches, it doesn’t get much better than Live Sport’s TV but there is a good number of options if you want to watch live sports or football isn’t really your thing.
Show Sport TV
A really slick Android application with an even bigger selection of channels than Live Sports TV. Really good for US Sports as they have 90+ channels including ESPN and NBC Sports. A plus point is that they have a web version as well as a mobile application.
There are quite a few ads in the web version but the mobile version is relatively ad-free and runs smoothly. You also get a cool chat function to talk to other people watching the match at the same time.
If you are running an Android device, Kodi is another great alternative for picking up lots of sport’s channels. The addons are also great for finding more obscure or specific sports, here are just a few of the add ons for sports:
The Sports Devil service is your main source for getting sports addons. Other addons use Sports Devil to piggyback streams.
Almost as comprehensive as Sport’s Devil and really good for international content
The Goodfellow’s 2.0 is a great app for US Sports fans. Good access to live streams from NBA, UFC, NFL and MLB
Film on Simple
The Film on Simple app is another excellent sports addon for enthusiasts who like to explore more sports niches like water sports or snowmobiling.
The Live Sports TV app has actually been with us for quite a while now. As far as we know, the Live TV sports app began on October 2016.
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes. Adding Navi Sports streams increases its overall quality and safety.
Is it Legal or Grey?
The Live Sports TV app exists in a grey area. Several Sports TV channels are active in protecting their copyright. You won’t be able to access some TV channels if you try and use the Live Sports TV app without a VPN.
Is it the Live Sports TV app free?
Yes. Users can install and use the Live Sports TV app on their Android and Fire TV devices without worrying about fees.
Are There Ads? (If it has ads is there a modded version)
Yes, there are ads, you will have to wait a while for them to go, so we recommend just clicking and paying it forward to the developer.
Is There a Premium Version?
No. The Live Sports TV app does not have a premium version.
Is There an Official Website?
Yes. Check out Live Sports TV app’s official site: http://furious-sports.site/
How Does the App Work?
Download and go.
What is the Minimum Version of Android I Need?
For the Live Sports TV app, it requires you to have the Android 4.4 version or above.
Live Sport’s TV is a cracking add on, because everything works. The speed you connect to streams is awesome, and you won’t find that kind of quality in many other applications. Dating back from 2016, they obviously have good infrastructure and do a simple thing well.
The adverts on the home screen can get a bit annoying, but considering you get the content for free it’s a small price. We recommend just clicking on it and giving the developer money per click for a job well done.