The article will help you on how to install CNET Podcasts Kodi Addon.
CNET Podcasts is a popular website that brings you all of the interesting, useful, and tech news that might matter to you. This popular website is now available on Kodi as an official Kodi addon that you can get from Kodi’s official repository.
It brings you lots of popular networks such as tech News Now, Daily Charge, NetPicks, Chasing tech, and more. You can watch their daily updates and upload videos from CNET Podcasts. This add-on provides you with a high-quality streaming link from the official CNET Podcasts website.
It gives you ideas, information, advice, tools, and tips on what to buy and how to use different technologies. The good thing is, it allows you to access their content for free without any registration needed, and you can assure that this add-on brings you legal content from legitimate sources only.
How to Install CNET Podcasts Kodi Addon
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can install CNET Podcasts on Kodi.
- Launch Kodi and click the Settings icon
- Select Addons.
- Click Install from repository.
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select CNET Podcasts
- Click Install
- Tap OK button
- Wait for the CNET Podcasts Add-on installed message to appear.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click Addon.
- From the Video addon select the CNET Podcasts Kodi Addon
- That’s it! You can now watch any content that you want.
How to Install CNET Podcasts Kodi Addon with Screenshot
Follow the steps below:
1. Launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Select Addons.
3. Click Install from repository.
4. Scroll down and select Video add-ons
5. Select CNET Podcasts
6. Click Install
7. Tap on the OK button
8. Wait for the CNET Podcasts Add-on installed message to appear.
9. Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
10. From the Video add-ons, select the CNET Podcasts Kodi Addon
11. That’s it! You can now watch any content that you want.
Features of CNET Podcasts Kodi Addon
No registration and subscription are required.
- It has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Easy to navigate interface even without using a mouse toggle.
- The main categories are 359 Podcast, NetPicks and All.
- You can watch different interesting videos that tackle lots of topics.
- This addon is regularly uploading videos fromCNET the Podcasts website.
- It covers different channels such as Tech News Now, Daily Charge, Netpicks, Chasing Tech, Carfection: For the Love of Cars, ALL CNET Audio podcasts, and more.
- Different topics: News, Tech, Finance, Health, Home, Cars, deals, and more.
- High quality of videos from CNET Podcasts website.
- Choose a video streaming quality from 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- It has a one-click, playback, stop/pause, and full stop button.
- An information button that shows a content description.
- You can create and clear the bookmark.
- Resume watching to continue where you stopped off.
- You can download and search for subtitles.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Pros and Cons
- It has an easy to navigate and user-friendly interface
- Official Kodi add-on located at Kodi’s official Repository.
- Covers different interesting and helpful topics and videos.
- You don’t need to have a CNET Podcasts account.
- A maximum video streaming quality of 1080p video streaming quality.
- Too much buffering for the Live TV.
- Few content and categories were uploaded.
Should I Use a VPN with This?
Yes, for whatever you do online, we always suggest using a Virtual Private Network on your device to have secure activities. Having a VPN is important nowadays because there are lots of potential harm and dangers that you can encounter while doing online activities. Some of these are privacy threats, hacking, viruses, malware on your devices, and more. That is why having a VPN is a good option to minimize the chances of being safe from these threats.
A good VPN that keeps you protected online is Surfshark. This VPN keeps you anonymous and out of hand from different dangers online by hiding your web traffic, identity, IP Address, and everything that matters to you. Surfshark will serve as a barrier to any harm and trouble when streaming online from free applications, add-ons, or builds. It is also one of the award-winning VPNs trusted by millions of users worldwide. If you want to know more about this VPN, kindly read our Surfshark Review.
Here are the reasons why it is our VPN of choice:
- Surfshark helps you keep your activity online private and safe by encrypting your data. It also prevents your ISP from interfering with your connection and snooping ISP to give you privacy on whatever you do online.
- It destroys Geo- blocks and bypasses any censorship and restriction by letting you connect to over 2,000 servers in 75 locations worldwide. This will keep you anonymous online and avoid being tracked or attributed to any individual.
- Provides you with a high speed of connection and unlimited bandwidth to stream as much as you want. It also has a solid zero logs policy and no IP Leak.
- High standard of encryption with a 256-bit AES encryption. It is the same level of security used by the US military, so you can assure that all of your data is secured.
Grab your subscription now!
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Alternatives for CNET Podcasts Kodi Addon
We list down some of the alternative legal Kodi addons for CNET Podcasts Kindly read their corresponding articles to know more about these add-ons.
What is the official website of CNET Podcasts?
You can visit them on their website at https://www.cnet.com/cnet-podcasts/
Is it safe to stream in the CNET Podcasts Kodi addon?
Yes, streaming in this addon is safe because it is an official Kodi addon.
Is the CNET Podcasts Kodi addon legal?
Yes, this add-on is 100% legal and only offers content from legitimate sources.
Is the CNET Podcasts Kodi add-on free?
Yes, this addon is free to use and install.
CNET POdcats is an official Kodi add-on that you can install on your Kodi to watch lots of interesting and useful content. This add-on brings you different videos that tackle technology, news, finance, and more. It is a simple easy-to-use add-on that works well on your Kodi. We hope this article helps you install the CNET Podcasts Kodi addon.