This article will help you install Filmzie on Firestick.
Filmzie app brings good quality independent films to your screens.
It has a goal to make the independent movie industry be more appreciated.
This app wants to reward small studio productions and indie filmmakers by featuring their great works.
There are a few advertisements during the shows to support the goal of the app to feature independent films.
By using the app, you will also be able to support their project to broaden the movie industry and appreciate indie films even more.
Guide to Install the Filmzie App on your Firestick Device
Filmzie app does not require any jailbreak activity on your firestick device for it to be installed. You can follow these easy steps to install the app on your device and support the project in no time.
- From the home screen, click Find.
- Click Search.
- Type in “Flimzie” on your search engine
- Click on the suggestion that says “Filmzie”
- Tap on the icon of the Filmzie app on the screen
- Click “Get” or “Download” to install the app
- Wait until the app is completely downloaded
- Click the “Open” button to launch the app
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install the Filmzie App on your Firestick Device with Screenshots
1. Click FIND.
2. Click Search.
3. Type in “Filmzie” on your search engine and click on the suggested word
4. Click on the Filmzie app icon when it appears on the screen
5. Click on the “Get” or “Download” button to install the app on your firestick device
6. Let the app be installed completely on your firestick
7. After installing, click the “Open” button to launch the app.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- When you launch the app, you will be welcomed by a cute emoji
- Has some cute emojis as icons of the different categories that the app offers
- Has a “continue watching” section for easily resuming your unfinished streaming
- Easily search your movies and series through the magnifying glass icon
- Has a separate section for movies and series
- Can sign in to your account using the app
- Has the option to play the trailer first before watching the show
- Gives details about the films like the year it was released, duration, story, cast and crew, language, and related movies
Genres of Films that are on Filmzie
- Drama (15 titles)
- Comedy (15 titles)
- Action (8 titles)
- New Arrivals (may vary from time to time)
- Great Movies You Haven’t Seen Yet (15 titles)
- Thriller (12 titles)
- Romance (12 titles)
- Finest Documentaries (15 titles)
- Popular Now (May vary from time to time)
- Mystery (12 titles)
- Scifi & Fantasy (15 titles)
- Crime (10 titles)
- Independent Cinema (15 titles)
Pros and Cons
- The app is free
- All the movies are free
- Least amount of advertisements
- Audio and Video qualities are good
- Limited amount of featured films
- Has some buffering times
Should I Use a VPN for this App?
Installing the app does not require any VPN. But having a VPN might be very helpful while streaming some movies and series.
We suggest using IPVanish. This is one of the best VPNs that you can install on your firestick device. Having IPVanish will make your streaming activities better and more enjoyable. Here are some of the reasons why:
- It protects your identity while streaming
- Your ISP won’t control your internet speed.
- IPVanish also protects you from hackers.
- It connects you to a different server, changes your IP address.
- You will have access to a wide range of content that might not be available in your area.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Alternative Applications for Filmzie App:
Filmzie App focuses more on featuring independent films. Although the contents are great, you might also like to check out other apps that offer movies and series to binge. Look at this list to see other applications that you might be interested in.
1. Cinema APK
5. Titanium TV
This app was released last June 2020
Is this app free?
This app is free. Even all of the contents it offers are free as well.
Is this app legal?
This app is 100% legal
Are there any ads?
There are a small number of ads but it is not bothering your streaming activities.
Is there an official website for the app?
Yes, you can check www.filmzie.com
Is Filmzie Safe?
Yes, this app is 100% safe to use.
It is always so fun to know that you are supporting a project that will benefit great people. If you are into independent films and you also appreciate them so much, then this app is worth trying. It has great content with great video and audio quality. And to think that it is free and the ads are not so bothersome, unlike the other apps that have ads for like every 5 minutes.
It’s good that the app plans to have additional content every week or month because it offers a limited amount as of the moment. Well, it is not that small quantity but it’s not that many also.
There were times when the movement of the app’s interface does not follow immediately with the remote, but overall this app is amazing and worth the try.
We hope that this article was able to help you with the Filmzie app and how to install it on your firestick device.