Scrubs v2 Kodi Addon
This article will show you how to install the Scrubs v2 Kodi Addon on your Firestick and all you need to know about it.
Scrubs v2 is a Kodi add-on for movies and TV shows that you may get through the JewRepo. It includes a variety of streaming links from various sources with different video resolutions. Scrubs also features the most popular television networks and movie content from the most renowned producers. So you can surely find any movie or show you want to watch using this Addon.
Furthermore, if you’ve been using Kodi for a while, you’re certainly familiar with the Exodus Kodi Addon. And Scrubs is one of the forks in the road. So, in addition to the installation that we’ll cover in this article, read on to learn more about our experience with this addon.
Note: Because this addon is not from the official Kodi repository, we recommend using a VPN like Surfshark before enabling unknown sources on Kodi. This is to avoid any device damage as well as data leakage while using this Addon.
How To Install Scrubs Kodi Addon on Firestick
This guide below will provide you with comprehensive steps on how to install the Scrubs Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings).
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons”
4. Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on
5. Select “Yes”
6. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
7. Now choose “File Manager”
8. Scroll down and select “Add source”
9. Click “<None>”
10. Type in “http://jewbmx.github.io” then click “OK”
11. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “scrubs” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”
12. Then click “OK” again
13. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
14. Select “Add-ons”
15. Choose “Install from zip file”
16. Click “Yes”
17. Select “scrubs”
18. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.jewrepo-1.5.7.zip
19. Wait for the notification “JewRepo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
20. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
21. Then click “JewRepo”
22. Select “Video add-ons”
23. Click on “Scrubs v2”
24. Then click “Install”
25. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
26. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Scrubs v2 Add-on Installed” message appears. After installation click once again the Scrubs v2.
27. Then select “Open”
28. That’s it, Scrubs v2 Kodi Addon is already installed in your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Straightforward UI with categories for Movies, TV Shows, Episodes (Widget) – TVMaze Episodes, My Stuff, More Stuff, and Tools.
- Provides SD to 8K video resolution for movies and TV shows.
- Allows you to save all of your favorite movies and TV series as bookmarks.
- Its movie section features IMDb, TMDb, and Trakt content.
- Contains the Most Popular, Box Office, In Theaters, Latest Movies, Highly Rated, Oscar Winners, and other latest movies and shows
- You can also search by year, decade, genre, language, or people.
- It contains media content ranging from 1901 to the present (2022)
- Its genres include Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Musical, News, Reality TV, Romance, Sport, Sci-Fi, and others.
- You can get foreign films in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Punjabi, and Spanish, among other languages.
- In the TMDb section, there is a category for ‘Popular Companies,’ which includes content from 20th Century Fox, BBC Films, Columbia Pictures, DC, Dreamworks, Filmgate Films, Hallmark, Lions Gate Films, and more.
- Free channels from ABC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BET, Cartoon Network, CBS, Disney, FOX, Food Network, and others are available in the TVMaze section.
Pros & Cons
- Its categories on the Home screen are pretty straightforward, so you won’t waste time looking for what you want to watch.
- Multiple sources provide numerous streaming links.
- You can search for keywords such as 2D, 3D, action hero, based on a true story, business, conspiracy theory, and more to discover content.
- Some of the links would not open or play.
- My Kodi suddenly became unresponsive when searching through its settings.
- This addon does not support Debrid integration.
Stream Safely With a VPN
Unofficial Kodi Addons get streaming links from a variety of sources. Even though it offers hours of free streaming on Firestick, you never know who is behind these free streaming links. Furthermore, you’ll never know if your data and internet behavior are being monitored. As a result, the best way to protect your identity is to use a VPN.
A VPN, such as Surfshark, will hide your online identity by providing you with an anonymous IP address. That way, you may rest assured that online threats like hackers and phishers will not be able to acquire your real IP address. Apart from that, here are a few more advantages of using Surfshark:
- Assists you to bypass geo-restrictions and accessing 3,200 VPN servers in 65 locations across the world.
- Allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous connections, helping you to protect all of your devices.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth, so you won’t have to worry about data caps or other data restrictions.
- Offers the fastest network in your area to help you speed up your internet connection.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SURFSHARK REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Is Scrubs v2 Addon Legal?
In general, Kodi addons are legal. However, because of its numerous media sources, we can never guarantee the legitimacy of all the streams it offers to its users. So make sure to only watch movies and TV shows that are in the public domain.
Is Scrubs v2 Addon Safe?
Yes, Scrubs v2 is safe to install and use on your device. However, we would like to remind you not to become complacent when using third-party add-ons. So using Surfshark while browsing and streaming with this addon is still the best option.
Scrubs v2 offers a wide range of free streams from numerous sources. What I like about it is that it comes with free channels from some of the most popular TV stations, as well as free movies from some of the most popular producers. However, I was unable to play some movies/shows. I’ve also had the experience of Kodi freezing while I was navigating through its settings while a video was playing. Nevertheless, you can test it out because the developer appears to update this Addon frequently, so they can probably sort out the bugs. Alternatively, you can always use our tried and tested best Kodi addons, which we are confident will not cause you any trouble.