The Crew Kodi Addon Not Working
In this article, we will discuss how to fix The Crew Kodi Addon Not Working.
We will also provide the best alternatives if none of these ways are able to help you.
This is really an amazing Kodi addon, but it sometimes runs into a problem. Some users find The Crew Kodi Addon not working on their end. This is why we are going to help provide some possible solutions.
If you are one of the few people who encounter “Playback failed” while using this addon, you are on the right article.
Sometimes, even the IPTV section of the Crew Kodi Addon is not functioning properly. This might fixable, by just trying to click it a few more times.
How to Fix The Crew Kodi Addon Not Working
Here are some of the best ways how to fix the Crew Kodi addon if it is not working.
There are times when the problem is not on the addon itself but maybe on the application. Make sure to have the most stable version of Kodi.
If you already have the latest version, and still find The Crew Kodi addon not working, the first thing you need to do is to reset the app.
Here are the best ways to reset your Kodi app:
Uninstall and Reinstall the Crew Kodi Addon
One thing you can also do is to uninstall the addon from your Kodi app and try to reinstall it. This will help you have a much better and updated version of the addon.
Follow these steps to guide you to uninstall and reinstall the Crew Kodi Addon to your device.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Clear Cache of the Crew Kodi Addon
Try to clear the cache of the Crew Kodi addon to remove all unwanted files. This will refresh the addon and will help it to work better.
Follow these simple steps to do so.
1. From the home page of the Crew Kodi addon, go to Tools
2. Scroll down and click the Clear All Cache.
3. Select Yes.
4. Wait until you see the message that says Keep Calm, and Let Us.
Clear Providers for the Crew Kodi Addon
Besides clearing unneeded files, and cache, you can also clear the providers for the Crew Kodi addon.
This will help fix the sources of the links for this addon.
Follow the simple guide below on how to clear providers for the Crew Kodi Addon.
1. From the home page of the Crew Kodi addon, go to Tools
2. Scroll down and click Clear Providers
3. Select Yes
4. Wait until you see the message that says Keep Calm and Expect Us.
Use VPN while Using Kodi
Whenever you are using Kodi, you can watch movies and TV shows through links. These links might be from anywhere in the internet. To ensure safety and privacy while using Kodi, you must have a VPN.
A VPN will help you by masking your identity and keeping you from all trackers.
Here at reviewvpn.com, we recommend using Surfshark. It is one of the best VPNs for Kodi.
Surfshark provides a lot of great benefits to its users.
- Lets you search from thousands of servers around the world.
- Zero Log Policy
- Military-grade VPN encryptions and protocols.
- Hide your identity from trackers.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Compatible with all kinds of devices.
- An unlimited number of devices for one profile.
- One of the fastest VPNs in the market.
- Supports torrenting
- It has a Kill Switch, Split Tunneling, and DNS Leak Protection Features.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
The Crew Kodi Addon Not Working – Best Alternatives
If none of the best ways above help you with your problem, it is better to consider the best alternatives.
In this part, we will provide other add-ons that also offer free movies and TV shows.
Seren is also a Kodi addon that provides free movie and TV shows.
It supports Real-debrid so you are sure you can have the best links for the title you like to stream.
This addon also offers movies and TV series. Plus you can also stream sports, and radio content with this.
The Magic Dragon Kodi Addon is located in the Ezer Mac Repository.
Shadow is another popular addon under the Crew repository.
It offers a lot of genres like movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more.
You can also integrate your real-debrid with this addon.
We would also like to recommend the Boys Kodi addon as a good alternative.
It offers a great collection of channels to stream and amazing titles for movies, series, and even animes.
This is also under the Crew repository.
For more addons to consider, read the following:
Why is The Crew Kodi Addon Not Working?
A lot of factors may contribute to why this addon is not working. Sometimes its IPTV function is not good. There are times when there are too many unwanted files present in the addon.
If the problem shows something regarding Uptobox, follow this link to Disable Uptobox in Kodi.
How to Fix The Crew Kodi Addon Not Working?
We list down the four best solutions to this problem. Refer above for more details.
- Reset Kodi
- Uninstall and Re-install The Crew Kodi Addon
- Clear Cach for the Crew Kodi Addon
- Clear Providers for the Crew Kodi Addon
What Are the Best Alternatives for The Crew Kodi Addon?
If none of the ways above fix the problem, here are the best alternatives for the Crew Kodi Addon:
The Crew Kodi Addon is amazing but it is sometimes not working. We were able to provide the best ways to fix that. If any of those ways were not able to help you out, then there are tons of other great addons you may consider.
We hope that we were able to help you fix your problem. If there are other possible solutions, make sure to write them down in the comment section to let us know. Thank you for your time.