The Crew Kodi Addon
The Crew Kodi addon is a solid add-on that tries to do everything. You can access movies and TV shows, live TV, documentaries, stand-up comedy, and fitness. The list goes on.
Unlike most add ons it seems to do a good job of doing all these things. Now don’t expect Live Tv as good as Mobdro, or TV shows and movies with a selection like Exodus Redux, but it does all right.
What makes The Crew really stand out are the clearly defined sections and one-click playlists for movies and TV shows, which makes watching content so easy.
Currently, the Crew is a hot add-on receiving regular updates and new sections being added. You can integrate it with Real Debrid and Trak.TV to find premium streams and track what you have watched. The Crew also has inbuilt subtitles with more languages being added all the time.
The Crew bears the most similarity to Exodus or Venom, in terms of layout and curated playlists.
Like any Kodi add on, you are likely to get errors. Though Alvin tends to be easy to use. Here are the most common errors with quick fixes and links to troubleshooting guides.
- No Link Found. Occasionally a Live TV link may not be found. This is less likely with movies and TV shows. Sometimes the server where the link resides may have received too many requests. So, refresh and try again. If that doesn’t work, then try some more in the guide linked above.
- Olpair Streaming Error. The best streaming provider comes through Real Debrid. But if you don’t want to pay, then you will renew your streaming key every 4 hours. Easy to do, but if you get any problems to read our guide.
- Script Error. If you get an error message popping up saying there is a missing script. Check you have downloaded The Crew from their official repository. If so, then you may need a fresh install of Kodi, if its scripts have been affected by another add on or build. Find all the steps to fix a script error here.
- Unable to download The Crew. Firstly, always check you have typed out the URL correctly. Also try again, in case there is a server error. If the error persists then try our step-by-step guide.
Menu in The Crew includes:
- Tv Shows
- Greyhat (Kids)
- Bluehat (Sports)
- Whitehat (IPTV)
- Blackhat (Fitness)
- Greenhat (1 Click)
- Goldhat (Magnet 1 Click)
- Redhat (Stand Up Comedy)
From Movies, you can navigate to:
- 24/7 Movies
- Box sets
- Trakt Lists
- Academy Award
- Latest HD
- Latest 4K
- Top 10
From Tv Shows, you can navigate to:
- 24/7 TV Shows
The Crew is a solid add-on to have on your Kodi. They tend to do all things quite well, and instead of going for masses of content, they have concentrated on creating great curated lists.
This is something we love, as honestly, it doesn’t matter how many titles you have in your add-on, if I can’t navigate it effectively and find the one that is right for me, then the number of titles is useless.
A good range of content to suit all tastes and ages, and the new Goldhat section which allows 1 click watching from Magnet links is exciting as this gives the opportunity to access a whole world of new content through torrent sites.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install The Crew Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://team-crew.github.io
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is The Crew (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on The Crew (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.the crew-0.0.8.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on The Crew Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select The Crew again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying The Crew has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start The Crew add-on.
Should I use a VPN?
Brave Browser has certain features that a VPN service offers like redirecting your search into other locations and hiding your online activity from your ISP. But that is not the full-proof protection that your device requires. We still recommend that you use a VPN service because of the many benefits you get from having one. It protects your online identity and activity. It will also optimize your internet speed by blocking your ISP’s attempt to throttle your internet connection.
If you want to know more about a VPN service, please follow our step-by-step guide by clicking on this SurfShark installation guide.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SurfShark REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.