The Crew Kodi Addon
The Crew Kodi addon is a solid add-on that tries to do everything. You can access movies and TV shows, Sports, IPTV, Kids, and Stand-up comedy. The list goes on.
Unlike most add ons it seems to do a good job of doing all these things. What makes The Crew really stand out are the clearly defined sections and one-click playlists for movies and TV shows, which makes watching content so easy.
Currently, the Crew is a hot add-on receiving regular updates and new sections being added. You can integrate it with Real Debrid and Trak.TV to find premium streams and track what you have watched. The Crew also has inbuilt subtitles with more languages being added all the time.
Menu in The Crew includes:
- Tv Shows
- 1 Clicks
- CC Collections
- Stand Up Comedy
From Movies, you can navigate to:
- My Movies
- New Movies
- In Theaters
- Most Popular
- Trakt Lists
- IMDB Lists
- Box Office
- Oscar Winners
- Most Voted
- People Search
From Tv Shows, you can navigate to:
- My TV Shows
- New Episodes
- New TV Shows
- Airing Today
- Most Popular
- Apple TV+
- Highly Rated
- Returning Shows
- TV Calendar
- People Search
The Crew is a solid add-on to have on your Kodi. They tend to do all things quite well, and instead of going for masses of content, they have concentrated on creating great curated lists.
This is something we love, as honestly, it doesn’t matter how many titles you have in your add-on, if I can’t navigate it effectively and find the one that is right for me, then the number of titles is useless.
A good range of content to suit all tastes and ages, and the new Goldhat section which allows 1 click-watching from Magnet links is exciting as this gives the opportunity to access a whole world of new content through torrent sites.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install SurfShark on Firestick
How to Install The Crew Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type exactly: https://team-crew.github.io
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “the crew” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “the crew”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – zip
15. Wait for the notification “The Crew Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Then click “Install from repository”
17. Select The Crew Repo
18. Then choose Video add-ons
19. Click on The Crew
20. Then click “Install”.
21. Click OK for the additional add-ons to be installed.
22. Simply wait for the “The Crew Add-on installed” notification
23. Click open.
24. That’s it! The Crew Kodi Addon is already installed you can now watch and enjoy!
Should I use a VPN?
Yes, we recommend that you use a VPN service such as Surfshark because of the many benefits you get from having one. It protects your online identity and activity. It will also optimize your internet speed by blocking your ISP’s attempt to throttle your internet connection. Moreover, here are some of Surfshark’s features:
- Enables you to bypass geo-restrictions.
- Blocks ads and malware.
- Comes with a cookie consent pop-up blocker.
- Enables two-factor authentication.
- Protects an unlimited number of devices.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth.
- Uses 256-bit military-grade encryption.
If you want to know more about a VPN service, please follow our step-by-step guide by clicking on this SurfShark installation guide.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SurfShark REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.