Shadow Kodi Addon
In this article, we will help you install Shadow Kodi Addon on Firestick.
This tutorial will teach you how to install and set up the Shadow Kodi addon. Shadow add-on is a third-party Kodi addon. This add-on is within the Crew repository. Shadow Kodi addon has sections such as movies, tv-series, tv shows, documentaries, and lots more.
How to Install Shadow Kodi Addon
To install Shadow Kodi addon, you must first of all, check if the unknown source of your Kodi app is enabled. In case it’s not enabled, follow the below steps to enable it.
Step 1. Open your Kodi app
Step 2. From the home menu or home screen, scroll upwards to locate the setting icon and select it.
Step 3. On the setting menu, scroll down to the system and click on it
Step 4. Next, on the system menu, scroll down to locate the addon option and click on it
Step 5. Next, navigate to unknown sources option and click on it
Step 6. Select YES on the warning dialog box that will appear.
Step 7. Tap on the escape/backspace key on your keyboard or the back button on your remote to go back to the home menu.
Installing Shadow Kodi addon
Step 1. From the home menu or start menu of your Kodi app, scroll up to locate the setting icon option and click on it. The setting icon option is found at the top left corner of your screen.
Step 2. On the setting menu, scroll to File Manager and click on it
Step 3. Next, on the file manager menu, scroll down to locate Add Source and select it.
Step 4. On the new window, click on <None>
Step 5. Proceed to enter the media source URL: https://team-crew.github.io and click on OK once you are done with entering the media source URL.
Note: double-check the media source URL after entering it to avoid any typing errors.
Step 6. On the next dialog box, click on the box with “Enter a name for this media source” and enter a name for the media source file and click on OK. In this tutorial, we are going to use “ezz” as our media source file name.
Step 7. Use the back button or the escape/backspace key on your keyboard to return to the home menu.
Step 8. Next, from the home menu, click on Add-ons which is located at the left corner of your screen.
Step 9. On the addon menu, scroll up to the addon icon found at the top left side of your screen and click on it.
Step 10. On the new window, click on Install from zip file
Step 11. Scroll down to select the name you used to save the media source file. Remember, we used “ezz” for this installation. Once you found it, click on it
Step 12. click on repository.thecrew-x.x.zip and wait for a notification message to appear at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 13. Next, click on Install from Repository
Step 14. Scroll to THE CREW Wizard Repository and click on it.
Step 15. On the new window, click on Video add-ons
Step 16. On the video add-ons menu, click on Shadow
Step 17. On the new window, click on Install.
Note: if you are using the latest version of Kodi Leia 18, you will get a dialog box with the “the following additional addons will be installed; click on OK to complete the installation.
Step 18. Use the back button or the backspace on your keyboard to return to the home menu
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Screenshots on How to Install Shadow Kodi Addon
- Select the cogwheel in the upper left corner
2. Select System on the bottom left
3. Hover over or select Add-ons on the left.
4. Select Unknown sources to enable
5. Click Yes to enable third-party addons
6. Click on the File manager
7. Click on Add source
8. Click on None to add the URL path source
9. Type https://team-crew.github.io/
10. Click OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name teamNEWcrew (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name). Click OK.
13. Head back to the Homescreen. Click Addons.
14. Click Box Icon.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on teamNEWcrew(or whatever you named the source).
17. Click repository.thecrew-0.3.11.zip
18. Popup in the upper right corner saying The Crew Repo Addon installed..
19. Select install from Repository.
20. Click The Crew Repo
21. Click Video Addons.
22. Click Shadow.
23. Click Install.
24. Click OK.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Shadow addon has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click Shadow.
27. Click OPEN.
Use a VPN
Never access the internet or stream on the Kodi app, especially with third-party addons like Shadow addon without a VPN. This is because VPN encrypts and masks your IP address to appear as a private user on the internet service provider network.
We recommend using Surfshark as it offers the safest online security and privacy. Also, with Surfshark, you can bypass location restrictions and ISP throttling. Surfshark offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.