Watched App Overview
In this article, we will be guiding you on how to install Watched App on Firestick and other android devices.
Watched is a streaming app that will allow you to watch movies and TV Shows, and a Live TV Section for free.
It provides the latest movie releases, popular TV Show episodes, and a single live tv channel called Classic Movies JC.
At first, Watched would seem like it does not have any content. The truth is, there is an extra step that you should do to see the content.
We will provide that necessary information as we go along with this write-up.
Before you can install Watched App, your Firestick should be jailbroken. If you have not done that yet, please refer to this guide:
You will also need the Downloader App to sideload Watched on your Firestick. Follow this guide to perform the task:
Watched App Download on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Install Watched App on Firestick Guide
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/watched and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Watched
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Watched and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Watched will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Watched and click it to launch.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install Watched App on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader. Type https://reviewvpn.com/watched and click Go.
3. Click Install.
4. Click Open.
5. Enjoy Watched App!
How to Use Watched App
After successfully installing the app, you need to activate it by entering Watched App Url Codes. Please follow this guide:
1. Launch Watched App on your Firestick.
2. Click on the Manager Tab
3. Type in https://huhu.to and click on Next
4. There you go, you can now start streaming.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Is it Any Good?
Watched App is very easy to use. You will find that you will not be needing Mouse Toggle to navigate through the app.
In terms of content, it can keep up with the most popular free streaming apps providing the latest releases for movies and TV Shows.
The only caveat about it is the Live TV Section. It only contains one channel and it is not even working. This is actually negligible since a lot of people prefer movies and TV Shows instead of Live TV. But if you like watching live TV, you can refer to our Best Live TV Apps for more information.
Upon installing the app, you will find the following on the left-hand side of the screen:
- Live TV
This section features the following:
- Popular Series
- Trending Movies
- Popular Movies
Once you click on a thumbnail, it provides a brief description of the show/movie. You can also click on the dropdown button to select what season of a TV Show you would like to watch.
If you navigate to the top, you will see that there is a Star icon. Clicking on this will allow you to tag the video as a favorite.
This is the area that will show all of the installed Watched App Url Codes and Watched App Bundle Codes. Aside from huhu.to, here are the other pre-installed Watched App bundle codes:
- Mediathek Bundle
- Ted Bundle
- WATCHED Bundle
- WATCHUP Bundle
All of these bundles are German-based content except for the Ted Bundle since this is focused on Ted Talk and topics.
The available genres are Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, TV Movie, Thriller, War, and Western.
The good thing about Watched App is that it also features movies from other countries and Languages. Here are the other available Languages:
Pros and Cons
- Up to date releases.
- Excellent Playback and Loading time
- The Subtitles are automatically generated. You do not have to manually select them compared to other popular Terrarium TV Clones.
- HD Video formats (720p and 1080p)
- Search Functionality
- Earlier seasons for some TV Shows do not have links.
- Some movie sources are not correct. Instead of showing what you clicked on, it will show another movie.
Stream Safely with a VPN?
The most important thing to remember when using free streaming apps is to utilize them alongside a premium VPN service like Surfshark. Here are the reasons why.
- Surfshark will keep your online identity and activity anonymous. Your ISP will not be able to track what you do online.
- It will allow you to access geo-restricted content.
- it will provide security whenever you access public wifi internet. Keep your data and personal information protected.
- One of the best solutions to buffering on Firestick and Kodi Buffering.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
What are Watched App URL/List/Bundle Codes
Mediathek Bundle, Ted Bundle, WATCHED Bundle, and WATCHUP Bundle.
Is it safe to download?
Yes. Watched App is safe to download on your Firestick and other android devices.
Is it legal or grey?
Watched App is 100% legal to download and install on Firestick.
Is it free?
Yes. It is free.
Are there ADS?
Ad Guard is not required to block out ads because Watched App is totally ad-free.
Is there a premium version?
There is no premium version.
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
No. Watched App is not a Terrarium TV clone.
Is there an official website?
It does not have an official website.
What other devices does it work on?
Aside from the Amazon Firestick, you can download and install Strix on Android Devices and other gadgets that run on similar platforms.
How does the app work?
It works by scraping the web for working links.
Minimum Version Required
Your device needs to be version 5.1 and above.
How long has it been around?
It is pretty new to the scene. It was released just this year, 2020.
Free Streaming apps are unpredictable by nature. Most days they will work, and sometimes, they will not. We always remind our readers to have a good set of alternatives.
If you ever find the Watched App is not working properly, here the best replacements for it:
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Watched App is a pretty solid streaming app. Aside from the updated releases, we found it very nice that it did not buffer at all. Although there are minor setbacks, we believe that these are tolerable and does not define what the app is capable of.
Having said that, please follow the tutorials on how to install Watched App on your Firestick and other devices and enjoy a fine streaming experience.
We hope that this article helps you with how to install Watched App on your Firestick and other devices. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.
You may also like: