Viva TV for the Amazon Firestick
In this article, we will be showing you how to install Viva TV on Firestick and other android devices.
VIVA TV is a free streaming application that provides access to high definition movies and TV shows.
It works on all Android platforms including Firestick, Nvidia Shield, tablets, and smartphones. It is easy to use and has unique features that make it stand out from the pack.
To install Viva TV on Firestick, you will need to jailbreak your Firestick first. Here is the guide to do it:
After the jailbreak, you also need the Downloader app to sideload Viva TV on Firestick. Please refer to this guide:
Note: If you wish to go directly to the sources upon which Viva TV gathers its links, please read our Best Free Streaming Movie Websites.
How to Install Viva TV on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How to Install Viva TV on Firestick Guide
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/viva and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Viva TV
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Viva TV and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Viva TV will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Viva TV and click it to launch.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Install Viva TV on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/viva and click Go.
3. Click on Install.
4. Click Open
5. Enjoy Watching Viva TV
Should I Use a VPN?
We always recommend that you use a trusted and reliable VPN, like IPVANISH.
You are being constantly monitored by your ISP, any illegal activity, or what may seem like one will always be seen by your ISP.
What you want to do is secure yourself from that monitoring and that is one of the benefits of having a VPN.
Also, oftentimes your ISP Throttles your internet speed, by using a VPN, we bypass that throttling and get to enjoy fast and buffer-free streaming.
Lastly, if you want to view geo-restricted content, a VPN will give you access to such content. Always use your VPN, that is a cardinal rule and should never be forgotten.
If you are not yet familiar with how a VPN works, We have an article that will help you fully understand it. Just click on this link.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is it any Good?
Viva Tv does not host any of its content. Instead, it searches for the best streaming links available from a wide variety of file hosting websites. This allows Viva Tv to claim they have a hands-off approach.
With support for Trakt, you can always keep track of what you have watched and resume where you left off.
Real-Debrid, All Debrid, and Premiumize integrations allow users to access the highest quality links, including 4k links.
Those are all premium services that cost money. They allow for premium access to 50+ different file lockers. Premiumize also has Usenet access.
Integrate Real-Debrid on Viva TV Guide
1. Launch Viva TV on your Firestick
2. Scroll to the right until you reach Settings and click on it.
3. Scroll down until you reach Real Debrid and select it.
4. Write down or memorize the code flashed on your TV screen.
5. On a separate device, open a web browser.
6. Type in https://real-debrid/com/device
7. Input the code given earlier.
8. Click on Continue
8. Wait for the authentication.
9. There you go, Real Debrid is now integrated on Viva TV.
10. Head back to the home screen and click on Search.
11. Type in Night of the Living Dead.
12. Click on Watch.
13. Wait for the links to populate. The orange links are from Real Debrid.
Integrate Trakt TV on Viva TV
Activating trakt tv on your Viva TV will give you permission to watch your media on different devices. You just need to follow these simple and easy steps:
1. Launch the Viva TV app on your firestick
2. Navigate to the upper right corner to reach Settings
3. Scroll down to trakt
4. Take note of the given code by the app. CA09C157 is just an example.
5. On a separate device, go to www.trakt.tv/activate. Make sure you have an existing trakt account and are currently logged in.
6. Enter the given code by the app. CA09C157 is just an example.
7. Click on Continue
8. Select Yes
9. You will be notified that you have successfully linked your trakt account on your Viva TV app.
10. The status of your trakt tv should be Logged in as (your trakt user name).
How to Add Shows or Movies to Collection on Viva TV
After integrating your trakt tv account on Viva TV, you can now add media to your collection library.
Follow these steps to know how:
1. Launch the Viva TV app
2. Choose a certain movie or tv show that you wish to add to your collection. For this example, we will use the Party of Five tv series.
3. Go to the upper right corner and click the icon in the middle.
4. Add collection success will appear.
5. To check your collection library, go to the home page of viva tv and click on the hamburger icon.
6. Scroll down to the collection
7. Make sure that if you choose a movie or tv series, it is the one selected.
8. Under tv series, you will see the show you added a while ago. The same goes if you chose a movie instead of a tv show.
9. To remove the show, you just need to unhighlight the collection icon on the upper right corner.
10. You will see a notification that says Remove collection success.
Pros and Cons
- Closed Captioning and Subtitle support
- No Ads
- Adaptive Search
- Summary of the videos to show a little context
- 1080p and 4K video formats
- Simple and engaging design
- A huge category list for movies and tv shows
- The website is poorly updated
- It doesn’t have a premium version
Is It Safe to Use?
Yes, Viva TV is safe to use. We have scanned the app with Virus Total and the results are clean.
Is It Any Good
Viva TV has a very good selection of movies and TV shows. We believe that the developer has dedicated a sufficient amount of time to build it to be a great streaming application.
Is It Free?
Yes, Viva TV is free to download and does not hidden costs
Are there Ads?
Viva TV does not have ads.
Is There a Premium Version?
Is There an Official Website?
You may visit their website https://vivatv.io/
Minimum Version Required
For Android users, version 5.0 and above is needed to run the application
How Long Has It Been Around?
Viva TV has been around since 2019. In this sense, it is a newcomer to pack, although it has already found a solid place in the top 10 best apps for free movies and TV shows.
What Is the Development Team Like?
The development team has been pretty active over the past few months before entering the year 2021. They have a Facebook page and a Twitter account that reflects how dedicated they are in providing technical support to their users. Also, their “News” section on the website has a pretty decent amount of content that provides users with recommendations on what is best to watch depending on the type of Genre. You can follow their Twitter account which is www.twitter.com/VivaTv2347446
Viva TV is a great app for free movies and TV shows. That said, it is always nice to have a backup plan. The apps below are also the best in class.
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.
Viva TV is a one-of-a-kind application. Its unique subtitling support shows you the available subtitles and you can choose any one of them. What really stands out with this app is that it has all the integrations you need for a flawless, high definition movie experience (Trakt, Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and Alldebrid).
They also have a very active development team. Some apps work great when they are released, but then they aren’t updated for months or even years. The one thing we find weird on this front is that even though the app is updated, the website isn’t updated properly. This is a bit strange, but a minor detail in the grand scheme.
If you find this article helpful, please leave a comment down below. Thank you for reading and stay safe!