VIVA TV for the Amazon Firestick
VIVA TV is a free streaming application that provides access to high definition movies and TV shows. It works on all Android platforms including Firestick and Nvidia Shield. It is easy to use and has unique features that make it stand out from the pack.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Installation Guide on a Firestick
- On the home screen, go to “Settings”
- Select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Open Apps from Unknown Sources
- Click Turn On
- Head back to the home screen and select “Search”
- Search Downloader and click “Downloader”. It will appear under the keyboard
- Choose the “Downloader app”
- Download it
- Choose Open
- Select Allow
- Choose OK
- Type reviewvpn.com/viva and select Go
- Wait for it to finish
- Install Viva TV
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete Again
- Head back to the home screen and under the “Your Apps & Channels” choose See All.
- Scroll down and click on the select button while hanging around to relocate the app, after which move it to the front
- There you go, Viva TV is now installed.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Install VIVA TV IPTV on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type http://reviewvpn.com/viva and click Go.
13. Click on Install.
14. Click Open
15. Enjoy Watching Viva TV
What Does It Do?
Viva Tv does not host any of its content. Instead, it searches for the best streaming links available from a wide variety of file hosting websites. This allows Viva Tv to claim they have a hands-off approach.
With support for Trakt, you can always keep track of what you have watched and resume where you left off. Real-Debrid, All Debrid, and Premiumize integrations allow users to access the highest quality links, including 4k links. Those are all premium services that cost money. They allow for premium access to 50+ different file lockers. Premiumize also has Usenet access.
Viva TV works well with all Android devices, including the Amazon Firestick, Android TV Boxes, and NVIDIA Shield.
Pros and Cons
- Closed Captioning and Subtitle support
- No Ads
- Adaptive Search
- Summary for the videos to show a little context
- 1080p and 4K video formats
- Simple and engaging design
- A huge category list for movies and tv shows
- The website is poorly updated
- It doesn’t have a premium version
Is It Safe to Use?
Yes, Viva TV is safe to use. We have scanned the app with Virus Total and the results are clean.
Is It Any Good
Viva TV has a very good selection of movies and TV shows. We believe that the developer has dedicated a sufficient amount of time in building it to be a great streaming application.
Should I Use a VPN?
We always recommend that you use a trusted and reliable VPN, like IPVANISH. You are being constantly monitored by your ISP, any illegal activity or what may seem like one will always be seen by your ISP. What you want to do is secure yourself from that monitoring and that is one of the benefits of having a VPN. Also, oftentimes your ISP Throttles your internet speed, by using a VPN, we bypass that throttling and get to enjoy fast and buffer-free streaming. Lastly, if you want to view geo-restricted content, a VPN will give you access to such content. Always use your VPN, that is a cardinal rule and should never be forgotten.
If you are not yet familiar with how a VPN works, We have an article that will help you fully understand it. Just click on this link.
Is It Free?
Yes, Viva TV is free to download and does not hidden costs
Are there Ads?
Viva TV does not have ads.
Is There a Premium Version?
Is There an Official Website?
You may visit their website https://vivatv.io/
Minimum Version Required
For Android users, version 5.0 and above is needed to run the application
- TV Shows
- Real-Debrid Integration
- Premiumize Integration
- Alldebrid Integration
- Trakt Integration
How Long Has It Been Around?
Viva TV has been around since 2019. In this sense, it is a newcomer to pack, although it has already found a solid place in the top 10 best apps for free movies and TV shows.
What Is the Development Team Like?
The development team has been pretty active over the past few months before entering the year 2020. They have a Facebook page and a twitter account that reflects how dedicated they are in providing technical support to their users. Also, their “News” section on the website has a pretty decent amount of content that provides users with recommendations on what is best to watch depending on the type of Genre. You can follow their Twitter Account which is www.twitter.com/VivaTv2347446
Viva TV is a great app for free movies and TV shows. That said, it is always nice to have a backup plan. The apps below are also best in class.
– Nova TV
Viva TV is a one-of-a-kind application. Its unique subtitling support shows you the available subtitles and you can choose any one of them. What really stands out with this app is that it has all the integrations you need for a flawless, high definition movie experience (Trakt, Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and Alldebrid).
They also have a very active development team. Some apps work great when they are released, but then they aren’t updated for months or even years. The one thing we find weird on this front is that even though the app is updated, the website isn’t updated properly. This is a bit strange, but a minor detail in the grand scheme.
If you find this article helpful, please leave a comment down below. Thank you for reading and stay safe!