If ads through Kodi, on your browser, and everywhere else are driving you mad, then we have just the right piece of software for you. Upgrade your ad blocking game with Adguard.
What is it?
In a world obsessed and repulsed with adverts, ad blockers have become increasingly sophisticated and sought after for our browsers and phones. When it seems that more and more of our screens online are becoming home to ads, the cry for white space gets louder.
Adguard is a globally popular ad blocker, downloaded over 2 5million times, it uses a premium model to provide a more in-depth service than the ones offered by the many free and donation-based ad blocking applications available online.
They promise more features and greater blocking potential than any other comparable software on the market. It’s banned from the Apple App Store because it’s been so effective.
Is Adguard Safe and Virus-free?
We tested this app using VirusTotal and found no threats or any malicious files and malware.
Despite having good results, we still need to be vigilant in protecting our privacy while streaming.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN will definitely help us maintain our security and anonymity while using Adguard.
Here’s how you can Install The Best VPN For Firestick and All Devices.
Monthly – $2.50 a month billed annually
Lifetime – $ 60, pay a larger fee upfront and get Adguard forever
Adguard does not have a free service.
- Application-based blocker, rather than a browser extension
- Straight forward ad blocking once pages are loaded
- Hides frames and empty spaces left by the absence of ads
- Blocks ads before they are loaded onto the browser, improving loading speed and saving bandwidth
- Special filter to block ads that other blockers may miss like signup forms, chat boxes, and more insidious adverts
- Set the level of filtering you want for different apps and browsers
- The large supporting team of developers to adapt to new types of adverts
- Less memory intensive than other well know ad blockers
- Privacy and Malware conscious as well, allowing you to increase filtering and engage in “Stealth Mode”
- Works on all applications and browsers on your desktop or phone
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Why Should I Get It?
Adguard is really for people who want more than just an incidental adblocker. For that, there is Ad-block. It’s also a statement for someone who is serious enough to pay for some serious ad-blocking capability.
Like custom filter lists, and custom DNS settings.
Also, there is a major difference between Adguard and the popular Adblock or Plus version.
Adguard is an application that stops ads everywhere when asked to, that could be in uTorrent or any number of common applications. As an application Adguard stops an ad loading altogether. Whereas Adblock simply blocks that ad from being shown on the page.
With the application, you are given the ability to inject a script into any application being loaded from gaming to even Kodi addons and builds that have ads that play within the application which Adblock just can’t get hold of.
On top of this Adguard offers extended features like “Stealth Mode” for maintaining a user’s privacy, as well as a host of customizations you wouldn’t find available in a free application.
Can I Use it with a VPN?
The short answer is yes, but it does get a little complicated
Adguard works like a simplistic VPN to help you evade detection online and block ads before they can be loaded into a browser.
To run both at the same time, just be aware that Adguard does not currently route UDP through the proxy, only TCP.
So, when setting up a Socks 5 proxy, you want to make that your VPN uses a UDP proxy and that Adguard uses TCP.
It’s also advisable to not use multiple adblockers at the same time, as this can become resource-intensive for your computer, and lead to some confusion about the programs. Possibly crashing your browser.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.