How to Watch French Channels on Firestick
With this article, you will learn how to watch french channels on your Firestick device.
Wherever you are located, you can still watch a different set of channels, most specifically French. Through the use of an app called Live Net TV. Even you are located in the USA, but still wish to watch any French live TV show, it is possible with a Virtual Private Network or VPN.
To help you, we will provide the easy steps on how you can install the Live Net TV app on your device. Since this app is a third-party apk, it is not available in the Amazon App Store. You will have to jailbreak your firestick first and use the Downloader app.
Once you have installed Live Net Tv, you should use a VPN. Connect your VPN to a french server to change your IP location and access geo-restricted French content on your device.
We will show you which VPN is best to access Frech channels on Firestick.
How to Install Live NetTV on Firestick
1. Scroll to the right-most portion of your home screen and click the wheel gear button (Settings).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to install the Downloader app to sideload Live Net TV. Downloader is easily available on the Amazon App Store that allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type https://reviewvpn.com/livenet and click Go.
15. Then wait for the APK to download.
16. Choose “Install”.
17. Click “Open”.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of Live Net TV
In order to know how to watch French channels on Firestick, we must first identify the features of this app. Here are some of them:
- It has more than 800 channels for different categories and genres
- Provides video-on-demand (VOD) content
- Accessible to different devices like Firestick and Chromecast
- Has a lot of premium sports channels
- Can be used with a number of external media players
- 100% free
- No advertisements
- Easy to navigate
- No need to register
- Video playback depends on your media player
- Scheduled Live Events
Best VPN to Use To Watch French Channels on Firestick
If you are asking “How to Watch French Channels on Firestick” even if you are not in France, the answer is to connect your VPN to a French server. Your IP address will be changed and you will access a lot of french channels.
Now, all you need to do is to choose the best VPN for this. Although there are tons of great VPNs, one is remarkable enough to be considered best. This is non-other than but IPVanish. It is a VPN available in the Amazon app store that provides thousands of servers available worldwide.
Here are some of the great features of IPVanish:
- You can connect not only to France but also to other 30,000 available servers located in more than 70 counties.
- Changing your IP will give you access to geo-restricted content that is originally not available in your country.
- It is proven to be working with popular streaming apps like Netflix and Hulu
- Available to use with all types of devices.
- VPN protocols are flexible with any device.
- Offers great features like split tunneling and a kill switch.
- No log policy.
- Encrypts all of your data.
- Applicable to use one account on multiple devices.
- Makes your internet speed faster.
- Supports torrenting.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Other VPNs to Consider:
There are still other VPNs to use on How to Watch French Channels on Firestick aside from IPVanish. Here are a few to check out:
It is really possible to watch French channels on Firestick even you are not in France. All you have to do is to connect your VPN to a French server. Although there are a lot of VPNs available in the market, we always recommend using IPVanish. It is a tested and proven VPN that allows you to access geo-restricted content.
You will then use an app called Live Net TV. It is a third-party app that provides live channels from all over the world. The content varies depending on your location. And since your VPN will change your IP address, any tv shows would be applicable and that is how to watch French channels on Firestick.
So with this, we hope that you are able to learn how to watch French channels on Firestick.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.