This article will show you how to Unblock Hulu anywhere.
Hulu allows you to watch television shows and movies both live and on-demand. But as we all know, Hulu is geo-restricted to the United States, putting it at a competitive disadvantage when compared to other streaming providers.
Cord-cutters, on the other hand, are constantly on the lookout for ways to get content, even if they are on the other side of the world. Moreover, many individuals want to be able to access any app that appears to be popular or as the latest. And as a result, people are constantly in search of new ways to obtain these apps such as Hulu.
Fortunately, there is a simple method for quickly and efficiently accessing Hulu on a smartphone, tablet, or TV. So without further ado, you may continue reading this article to learn how to unblock Hulu from anywhere.
How to Unblock Hulu Anywhere
The method for unblocking Hulu is quite simple. You simply need to bypass censorship and geo-restrictions to gain access to Hulu’s content. And, because Hulu’s technology identifies both foreign IP addresses and hidden IP addresses, the only way to unblock Hulu is through the use of a Virtual Private Network.
A Virtual Private Network, or VPN for short, will provide you with an anonymous IP address from the location in which you wish to be detected, such as the United States. This allows you to be viewed as a local in the geo-restricted area that you are trying to access. This way, you can access Hulu using a US IP address that is not hidden. Apart from that, it’s worth noting that Hulu has advanced technology for detecting legitimate IP addresses, which means you must use the best VPN to unblock Hulu from anywhere.
How to Choose the Best VPN to Unblock Hulu Anywhere
When it comes to choosing the best VPN service for unblocking Hulu, there are several factors to consider. Furthermore, the following factors should always be evaluated before making a purchase:
- Number of anonymous IP addresses and servers
- A large number of covered locations
- Number of simultaneous connections
- Bandwidth / Data caps
- Availability on different platforms
- Customer support
- Price / Value for Money
- Money-back guarantee
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
The Best VPN to Unblock Hulu – Surfshark
Surfshark has already established itself as the top VPN service provider across the board, particularly when it comes to unblocking geo-restricted apps such as Hulu. It makes use of strong protocols and encryption to ensure that you not only have access to content from anywhere in the globe but also have the utmost level of security that a VPN service can provide. Here are the specific features of Surfshark that you can utilize:
- Has a network of over 3200+ servers in 65 countries.
- You may access content from more than 70 countries worldwide, including the United States, ensuring that you can access Hulu’s content.
- Strictly adheres to zero logs and no IP address leaks, ensuring that your traffic is entirely safe.
- Utilizes AES-256 bit military-grade encryption, the same as that utilized by the US government and banks, to provide complete end-to-end encryption.
- Includes an unlimited number of simultaneous connections, allowing you to sync your streaming activity across many devices.
- Utilizes WireGuard, IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSec, and PPTP to ensure a secure connection while maintaining the highest possible speed.
- Includes a kill switch that automatically disconnects your device from the internet in the event of a VPN service interruption.
- Enjoy the benefits of unlimited bandwidth, which enables you to stream and download any content.
- Surfshark owns and operates its whole network, which means that your data will never be sold to advertising companies or other third parties.
- Available on a variety of popular platforms, including Fire TV, iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
- Has a 24/7 customer support team available via live chat, email, and phone, ensuring your concerns are addressed at all times.
- Provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- For as low as $2.62 per month, you can have complete VPN protection with Surfshark.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How do I unblock the device on Hulu?
To unblock a device on Hulu, simply link it to a VPN service such as Surfshark. Once a connection and an active IP address have been established, you can begin accessing Hulu. That’s the most efficient want on how to unblock a device on Hulu easily.
How do I unblock Hulu on iPhone?
Surfshark, fortunately, is available on iOS. Therefore, if you already have a Surfshark subscription, you can just visit the Apple App Store and search for the Surfshark app. After the installation is complete, you can log into your account and connect to a US-based anonymous IP address.
How to unblock Hulu on iPad?
Because the iPad has the same operating system as the iPhone, unblocking Hulu on the iPad is likewise identical. You’ll need a VPN subscription from a service such as Surfshark, which you can easily install on your iPad by logging in to your account and tapping the connect button. You can then obtain a US-based IP address and use it to unblock Hulu on your iPad.
How do I unblock Hulu on my phone?
Fortunately, certain VPN companies, such as Surfshark, support major platforms, ensuring that any device you own is compatible. To easily unblock Hulu on your phone, you’ll need to use a VPN to obtain a US IP address.
How to use Hulu with VPN
Using Hulu with a VPN is a breeze. All you need to do is connect your device to a VPN service such as Surfshark, and you’ll be able to unblock Hulu from anywhere in the world. That’s it, you’re now free to watch Hulu through VPN.
How to use VPN on Hulu?
Using a VPN to access Hulu is likewise simple. Simply remember to connect to your VPN provider before attempting to access Hulu. This way, you can be certain that you can access Hulu without any interruption.
Thankfully, there is a simple way on how to unblock Hulu from anywhere, which is to utilize a VPN. And, while you will have to spend some money, you will gain access to a wide range of streaming content on any of your devices.
With that, we’d want to extend our thanks for taking the time to read our article on how to unblock Hulu from anywhere. We hope we were able to assist you in gaining access to Hulu and enjoying its content. Have fun streaming!