IPVanish Kill Switch Overview
In this article, we will tell you about the IPVanish kill switch feature.
Virtual Private Networks or VPN have a lot of features to offer. Some of these features are not available on all brands of VPN. One example is Kill Switch. Only several VPNs have a verified kill switch feature. One example of a VPN that has good kill switch features is IPVanish.
IPVanish Kill Switch makes sure that your IP address is not exposed accidentally and unexpectedly. It is important because a VPN should really work on the user’s anonymity, security, and privacy.
To further elaborate on how does kill switch works, we tested IPVanish on Windows 10. But IPVanish is also available on other types of devices like Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and Amazon Firestick.
Installing IPVanish on your Amazon Firestick is not that hard. It is one of the Best Firestick Apps and Best Legal Apps. You can install it directly on your device. There is no need to Jailbreak your Firestick and Use the Downloader App.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
How to Install IPVanish on Windows
Since we have tested the IPVanish Kill Switch on Windows 10, we will show you first how to install IP Vanish on your PC.
1. Go to this link.
2. After clicking the link, click on the IPVanish banner to go to the home page.
3. Tap on Apps.
4. Scroll down until you reach the device options, click on Windows.
5. Select Download Windows App.
6. The apk will now be downloaded on your pc. Click the apk once finished.
7. Click on Install.
Make sure to have an IPVanish account to test the IPVanish Kill Switch.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Sign Up for IPVanish
1. Using your browser, go to https://reviewvpn.com/deal. This link contains a discount for the IPVanish account that you would like to purchase.
2. Choose the best plan for you. Since you use the link we stated on step number 1, you are entitled to have a huge discount for a plan. Choose between VPN or VPN + Storage. You can also select if your plan is monthly or yearly whatever type of service you like.
3. You will then be redirected to the signup page, and still, confirm the plan that you really like.
4. Complete the details under create an account bar with your email address and password.
5. Pick a payment term that is best for you. You can choose between a credit card or PayPal.
6. Complete the details regarding the payment terms, like the name of the credit card owner, card number, country, etc. In terms of PayPal payment, details to include are different.
8. Your payment is encrypted. Upon settling down, click on Subscribe Now.
9. Upon subscribing, IPVanish will email you about your account details and subscription. Confirm your email, and you can now use your IPVanish account on your devices.
How to Use IPVanish Kill Switch
IPVanish Kill Switch is a more secure feature. When it is activated, IPVanish will send information to your device if you become disconnected from a VPN server. It will also prevent you from connecting to any unsafe and unsecured Network.
Here is how you can activate your Kill Switch feature on your IPVanish VPN:
1. Launch the IPVanish app.
2. Select the Kill Switch box to activate the feature.
3. Click on Connect.
4. You are now connected to a VPN server with a special security feature of a Kill Switch.
Best VPN for Amazon Firestick
IPVanish is considered one of the best VPNs for Amazon Firestick. Aside from its kill switch feature, it also provides numerous amount of amazing functions for streaming. It serves as a bridge that connects you to another country or region so you can access their content. This can also hide your identity from your Internet Service Provider or ISP when you reach your speed limit. It will stop them from throttling your bandwidth.
Here are the other features offered by IPVanish:
- 2,000 servers with 40,000 IP addresses in over 70+ locations worldwide available.
- Allows you to choose the best server depending on what country and city you choose.
- Disable geo-restrictions to help you access content from other countries.
- IPVanish has VPN protocols for all types of devices.
- More advance features like Split tunneling.
- Zero logs policy.
- Mask your identity from your ISP and hackers.
- The data encryption for safety.
- You can use one account for multiple devices.
- Speeds up your internet connection.
- Best VPN for Torrenting.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Other VPNs with Verified Kill Switch Features
Aside from IPVanish, there are also other VPNs with the Kill Switch function. Take a look at this list to learn more:
What is IPVanish Kill Switch?
Kill Switch is one of the many advanced features offered by IPVanish. It prevents users to be connected to an unsafe and unsecured server.
Does IPVanish have a kill switch?
Yes. IPVanish is one of the several VPNs with a kill switch feature.
What is a Kill Switch?
In the VPN world, a kill switch is a feature that provides more security for the users. Once a VPN has a kill switch activated, it prevents your IP to be seen even you have been disconnected from a server. This feature will keep you disconnected as long as you’re VPN is restored.
Not all VPNs have a kill switch. It is a great feature that makes your anonymity and security become better. Luckily, IPVanish is one of those VPNs that has a kill switch.
IPVanish kill switch is verified working. Take a look above at how you can activate your kill switch in just seconds.
We hope that this article was able to help you learn more about the IPVanish kill switch.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.