Is it Any Good?
With over 1,100+ reviews on its site and an average rating of 4.6/5 Live NetTV is one of the most popular live tv streaming applications around. With great features and a solid team of developers, it has remained a firm favorite among its faithful users.
The application also has history on its side first hitting the scene in June 2017, meaning it has seen lots of competitors come and go.
A great application for live TV that consistently works and has been persistently stable in an industry where many apps either come and go or users have to come to terms with regular downtime.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Video on How to Install Live NetTV APK on Firestick
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install Live NetTV on a Firestick
- Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type http://livenettv.sc and click Go.
13. Click on Download The App.
14. Click on Install and you should be all set. Remember to delete the APK file after installation to save space.
What Does it Do?
Live Net TV aggregates links using scrapers from across the web and allows you to fetch the best link within their application. You can choose from over 800 channels including channels in HD.
None of the content on Live Net TV is hosted on their servers, they simply act as a searching and indexing tool.
What Platforms Does it Work On?
Works on all Android devices
- 800+ channels in a wide range of categories and genres
- Access to Video on Demand
- Supports Chromecast
- Access to a wide range of premium sports channels
- Supports of a number of popular external media players
- 100% free without ads
- Simple and easy to use user interface
- Filter and sorting system
- Request channels from the developers
- Report links that are broken
- Access to movies and TV Shows in HD
- No need to register
- Video playback supported on certain external media players
- Live Event scheduler
- Get notified when your latest show is added
How to Install Live Net TV
You can download the application directly from their website: https://www.livenettv.sc/
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Pros and Cons
- Massive range of channels only beaten by Mobdro and Red Box
- Consistently stable over a long period of time
- Constantly updated
- The ability to report broken links is invaluable
- Being able to requests new channels means a responsive development team
- 100% free without ads is rare
- Chrome cast support means you can cast to your TV
- Support for a wide range of external media players means it works on a wide range of devices
- No sign-up or email means you can maintain anonymity
- Easy to use and clean interface
- Swipe function means it’s easy to use on your phone
- An active community and development team
- Burden of social proof with a large number of positive reviews over 2 years
- Some reports of needing to restart app and links not working, but it’s always hard to know whether people are trying to use the application with or without a VPN player
Is it Safe to Use?
Live TV has been around since 2015 and has a long history of being safe and stable. Just beware of downloading the application from copycat websites or unknown sources. Be safe and use the website instead.
Is it Legal or Grey?
It’s a grey area but Live TV has done well to not go down more. Live TV providers are pretty hot on shutting down unofficial feeds or having people decode their encrypted signals.
We always recommend that you use the application with a VPN provider otherwise you run the risk of having your connection cut if your Internet Service Provider sees you accessing blocked IP addresses
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
Always use a VPN, even if you’re not using Live TV Net. We love VPN’s because they keep our data safe and encrypted and prevent malicious third parties from tracking our data or seeing what IP addresses we are visiting.
VPN’s can also be used on multiple devices, which means you can keep your mobile, tablet and computer secure. Allowing you to change your IP address, log onto different servers around the world and be safe wherever you go and however insecure the public Wi-Fi is.
Is it Free?
Yes, 100% free
Are There Ads? (If it has ads is there a modded version)
There are no ads within the application
Is There a Premium Version?
Is There an Official Website?
Yes, they have a nice looking one-page website at https://www.livenettv.sc/
Though it’s just there for you to download the application, there are no user guides on the website.
What Other Devices Does it Work On?
Live TV Networks on all Android devices. You can use an Android emulator if you want to use it on Windows or iOS
How Does The App Work?
You can download the application on the Amazon store, or directly download the apk file from the Live Net TV website
What is the Minimum Version of Android I Need?
How Long Has it Been Around?
Live Net TV has been around since at least June 2017
What is the Development Team Like?
We couldn’t find much about the development team though you can contact them through their website and also the application. They have made themselves pretty invisible on Reddit and Facebook.
Live Net TV is probably one of the longest working live TV apps out there. Just bear in mind if you want bigger libraries of films and TV Show you can find them at Zion TV, Cyberflix, Cinema HD, Bee TV or Tea TV.
Alternatively, if you want more options in terms of live TV then pick Mobdro or Red Box.
Live Net TV is a great application that has managed to fly under the radar for a long time. They have a consistent history of having working TV channels. Their feedback and request function is great because you know as well as us how bloody annoying it is to constantly find broken links and not be able to report them.
No application gets this far without an active development team and community and we feel that Live Net TV should be in everyone’s back up list of applications if not first choice for Live TV.