Peacock TV on Firestick
This article will show you the most efficient way of installing Peacock TV on your Firestick.
Hundreds of streaming services are available for download on Amazon Fire and Android devices today. If you’re tired of being disappointed with paid subscriptions to stream great movies and shows, you no longer have to search for other apps with Peacock TV.
Peacock TV is a free streaming app that offers over 7,500 movies and TV shows, without having to provide your credit card details.
Unlike the typical apps, it also comes with a daily dose of news, sports, game shows, and culture shows in one place. Firsthand, you have to jailbreak and install the Downloader app on your Firestick before enjoying this app.
How to Install Peacock TV on Firestick
- On your Firestick home screen, go to Settings.
- Choose My Fire TV.
- Navigate to Developer Options.
- Turn ON the ADB debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to Home.
- Go to Search.
- Type in “Downloader” then click the word from the suggested list.
- Select the Downloader icon.
- Click the Get or Download button.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Tap the Open button.
- Choose Allow.
- Click OK.
- Hover to the search engine.
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/pea on the search engine.
- Click on Go.
- Wait for the APK to download.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Select Open to launch the app.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install Peacock TV on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/pea and click Go
3. Click on INSTALL.
4. Click on OPEN.
5. Peacock TV is now installed. Enjoy watching.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Peacock TV App Features
- Search engine
- Trending Films/Shows
- Browse by Category:
- Peacock Picks
- Featured Films
- Peacock Originals
- Potter on Peacock
- Escape to Reality TV
- Black-led Entertainment
- Spotlight on Black Directors
- On the Job
- Free Laughs
- All the Drama
- True Crime
- Crime Solvers
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Stand-up Comedy
- Fantastic Females
- Featured Channels
- Hidden Gems
- Always On TV Shows
- Timeless Classics
- Up for the Challenge Game Shows
- Kid’s Corner
- Peacock Latino
- 80’s Flashbacks
- Rotten Tomatoes-Approved
- Premium Movies (Subscription)
- TV Shows
- News: Top Headlines, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, Noticias en Espanol, NBCLX, Battling COVID-19
- Sports: Live and Upcoming, Skiing, Football, Hockey, Supercross, Rugby, Speed Skating, Wrestling, Golf, Motor Sports, Cycling, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Horse Racing
- Latino Shows and Movies
- With parental control option via web
- Offers subtitles in different languages
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Pros and Cons
- Peacock TV is a free app – all you need to do is sign up for a free account to watch.
- With geo-restriction – only available in the US
- With a premium subscription of $4.99 per month that lets you watch their premium movies
- Slow app startup
- Plays ads while streaming
- Since you are signed in, some of your personal information such as gender, education, interests in movie genres, and transactional data are sold to third parties for market analysis.
Why Use Peacock TV on FIrestick with IPVanish
As mentioned in the features section, Peacock TV content is only available in the US, and it’s absolutely sad not to enjoy this app on your Firestick. Also, some of your personal information is being used for market analysis purposes. In this article, we got you a solution to this problem. We highly recommend using IPVanish, a VPN service that lets you access geo-restricted app contents such as Peacock TV. Not only that, you can also take advantage of the following perks that this VPN offers:
- You can bypass geo-restrictions and watch your favorite movies from any location.
- You will have a safe and secured internet connection. Your online activities can be hidden and will allow you to access more content by replacing your ISP with an assigned IP address.
- You can use the internet anonymously without having your personal information stolen by potential hackers especially when you connect to public WiFi.
- The chance of your internet being throttled by ISPs is eliminated to avoid video buffering.
With IPVanish installed on your Firestick, you can enjoy a smooth, lag-free, secured, and protected streaming experience on Peacock TV.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Peacock TV Alternative Apps
There are a lot of free alternative apps to Peacock TV that we have tested and reviewed which you might also want to try:
If you want to download more streaming apps of different content, you may check out our Best Free Movie Apps for Firestick and Android.
Is it free?
Yes, downloading and streaming in the app are free.
Is the app legal?
Yes, Peacock TV is a legal app and available on Google Play Store.
Are there ads?
Yes, ads are playing on the free version of the app.
Is there a premium version?
Yes, there is a premium version of $4.99/month.
How can I prevent buffering?
You can prevent it by reducing the number of devices streaming simultaneously on the same network, stopping simultaneous downloads on the same network, playing online games, downloading, or uploading large files on the same network, and ensuring that your internet connection speed is at least 2.5mbps.
Where can I watch with the app?
Peacock TV is compatible with Amazon Fire TV and Firestick, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Android, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, LG Smart TV, Vizio TV, Xbox, Roku, and Xfinity.
Is there an app website?
Yes, you can visit them at https://www.peacocktv.com/.
Peacock TV is positively a wonderful streaming app with an extensive range of movies and TV shows that you do not usually watch from other streaming apps. The flip side is that being a free app, it plays a lot of ads. It also uses some of your information for third parties, and it comes with geo-restriction – both can be solved by using a VPN service.This app is definitely worth an addition to your installed apps.
We hope that we have helped you install the Peacock TV app on your Firestick. Thanks for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com is not affiliated with any App or IPTV Service nor are we endorsing or promoting any. The sole purpose of this article is for educational purposes only.