Learn More About Cinema HD
Cinema HD is also known as Cinema APK. It is another contender to be an heir to Terrarium. Known for high-quality links and an extensive library of media which is updated on a daily basis. The user interface is clean and very easy to use with sortable categories and big cover art, making it pretty similar looking to Netflix. In this article, we will be showing you how to download and install Cinema HD on a Firestick.
Like Cyberflix they also have a large community support group on Facebook with over 8,000 members.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What Does Cinema HD Do?
Like Terrarium TV and Cyberflix, CinemaHD works by using scrapers to aggregate titles from across the web. CinemaHD’s engine then sorts then and puts them in a category with the relevant cover art and a working link, creating an enormous library of content that is constantly being updated.
The interesting part is that the video files are actually hosted on other sites. These sites are typically cyberlockers (think of Rapidgator or Mega). This gives the app maker some room to say with accuracy that they are doing nothing wrong since they do not host the content directly. As with all this stuff, it is a bit of a cat and mouse game.
Step by Step Instructions with Screenshots
In this section, we will be showing you how to install Cinema HD on a Firestick.
- Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type http://reviewvpn.com/cin and click Go.
13. Click on INSTALL
14. Click on OPEN
15. Click on Allow
16. Click on ACCEPT
17. Cinema HD is Installed. Enjoy Watching.
Video on How to Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick
Does it Work on Other Android Devices?
Yes, Cinema HD works on other Android devices like a tablet, mobile phone, Android TV, and Android TV Boxes.
- Massive library of content
- Available to download from the Amazon library
- Quick and easy to install
- Beautiful simple interface
- Scrapers deliver best in class working links
- Download any moves in the library to watch offline
- Supports subtitles in multiple languages
- Kids mode allows the parent to block movies not suitable for minors
- A large collection of HD movies
- Free and does not contain in-application adverts
- Easy to navigate categories
- Supports Real Debrid
- Links to your Trak.tv account
Pros and Cons
- A large-high-quality library of media
- Quick access to the latest releases
- If a link is found to be suspicious when scanned by the Cinema HD program then the next best link be provided
- Compatibility with Real Debrid means you have access to a massive array of new titles and save your own playlists
- With Trak.tv to resume watching a program where you left off instead of fast-forwarding and rewinding to find your place
- A simple user interface makes it easy to watch something quickly, as well as well defined sections to find your favorite type of program
- Able to find a wide range of media including fringe tv shows not usually found on other apps
- Compatible with Chromecast and Fire devices
- Consistently stable and reliable
- Able to download movies to watch offline
- 100% free
- Large community support group
- Some reports of the application crashing
- No streaming from torrents
How to Download Cinema HD
You can download the Cinema HD APK from our website. Just type https://reviewvpn.com/cin on your browser and the download will automatically start.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Cinema HD is positively old compared to some other applications out there, with the Beta version released in May 2018.
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, the application is available to download from the Amazon Store. Always make sure you download from a trusted site, the Amazon store of Cinema HD’s official website.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
Absolutely, you will find that if you try to use Cinema HD without a VPN your ISP (Internet Service Provider) will limit your bandwidth and also record that you are accessing copyrighted content. Most occasions applications like Cyberflix will not even be used because your IP will be blocked from accessing what is deemed restricted content.
A VPN will also protect you from malicious parties who may either try to steal your data or trace your IP.
Is it Free?
Yes, Cinema HD does ask for donations on its website to keep the application going.
Are There Ads? (If it has ads is there a modded version)
No, there are no ads whatsoever
Is There a Premium Version?
Like Cyberflix the free version is the premium version
Is There an Official Website?
Yes, Cinema HD has a really basic 1-page website with instructions on how to install as well as an official download link. The URL is cinemaapk.com
What Other Devices Does it Work on?
Cinema HD will work on any Android devices, including the Amazon fire series, Nvidia Shield and Android mobile phones and tablets
How Does The App Work?
You can download the application on the Amazon store, or directly download the APK file from the Cinema HD website
What is the Minimum Version of Android I Need?
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
Yes (kind of). Cinema HD isn’t an exact Terrarium TV clone in the same way Cyberflix and Typhoon TV are. It is different but heavily inspired by Terrarium TV.
What is the Development Team Like?
Even digging through Reddit, we couldn’t find much information on the Cinema HD development team. We do know that they are associated with Yoku Streaming Video, but that is about it.
Regardless, the application is regularly updated so he/she is hard at work and responsive to changes.
Other Apps Like Cinema HD
Cyberflix, TV Zion, and Bee TV are all worth a shot if you like Cinema HD and are looking for alternatives. Cyberflix is the oldest and most stable Terrarium TV clone. It is also ad-free.
TV Zion and Bee TV aren’t Terrarium TV clones, but they are great apps for free movies and TV shows. TV Zion was our number one recommended movie app for awhile. It hasn’t seen as much development of late. It does offer a paid service called Zion Club, which is similar to Read Debrid. Basically, you get premium access to a bunch of different cyberlockers (think Mega and Rapidgator) and the ability to play cached torrent files. These services are useful if you are having trouble finding the content you want or want to play higher quality 4k content without buffering.
Also since the closure of Openload and Streamango, we highly recommend giving Stremio a look. Stremio has been around a long time. What makes it interesting is much of the content on Stremio is derived using a method different than other streaming apps. Since some of these methods use torrents, we doubly recommend using a VPN with Stremio to protect your privacy.
Here is where you can find more information on the apps like Cinema HD:
CinemaHD has a strong support base online and also through Reddit. Many Redditors claim that Cinema HD is the most stable of all the big 3 which include TV Zion and Cyberflix. Also, you are more likely to get better and higher quality content than you would expect on Cyberflix.
Being free is awesome, as well as not having adverts, though you won’t expect to get the same features as you would if you paid a bit more money for say TV Zion.
But having said that with a clean and simple user interface and well over a year of uptime Cinema HD looks like it is set to stay.
We hope that this article helps you with how to install Cinema HD on your Firestick and Android device. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own any app not does it promote any. This article is for educational purposes only.