Titanium TV Overview
The review that we are going to feature here will tackle everything you need to know on how to install Titanium TV on Firestick and other devices that are compatible with the Android OS.
Titanium TV is a straight clone of Terrarium TV.
You can expect all the same features plus points like a clean and elegant user interface, sophisticated filtering and sorting as well as access to a TV calendar where you can view recently streamed episodes and see what is coming out soon.
But, it does lack the support of the better clones like Cyberflix and CinemaHD. Titanium has since been found to be a fork of Cyberflix, designed by Team No Name who seem to be plowing their resources into their other applications namely: Morph TV, Black Panther TV, and Penguin TV.
Just like the other Best Firestick Apps, Titanium TV is not readily available at the Amazon App Store.
To install it on your Firestick, it should be jailbroken. To know how to do that, please refer to this guide:
Also, sideloading is a must for a successful Titanium TV Installation Guide. To do that, you must download the Downloader App on the Firestick. Here is a simple guide to doing that:
Note: If you are looking for the Kodi Add-on of the same name, please be guided accordingly by reading this:
Also, if you want to go directly to Titanium TV’s sources, you can check this out:
Is Titanium TV Safe and Virus-free?
We tested this app using VirusTotal and found no threats or any malicious files and malware.
Despite having good results, we still need to be vigilant in protecting our privacy while streaming.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN will definitely help us maintain our security and anonymity while using Titanium TV.
Here’s how you can Install The Best VPN For Firestick and All Devices.
Download Titanium TV 2.0.22 APK on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How to Install Titanium TV on Firestick Guide
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/tit and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Titanium TV
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Titanium TV and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Titanium TV will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Titanium TV and click it to launch.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Titanium TV Download on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/tit and click Go.
3. Click Install.
4. Click Open.
5. Enjoy Titanium TV!
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Is it Any Good?
Titanium works exactly the same way Terrarium did.
Using proprietary web scrapers, they seek out new links to content every day. These links are then added with cover art to give you brand newly updated content.
Many Android streaming applications clearly state that they only provide links to third parties and do not host the content themselves.
For one reason only, if they hosted the content they will quickly get shut down.
Titanium TV Features
- Compatible with multiple external media players like MX Player Pro.
- Wide selections of tv shows and films
- Support for Chromecast as well as Fire TV to enable you to watch on a compatible TV
- Ability to sort and filter intelligently to find content and working links
- TV Calendar to see when the latest shows air
- Smart suggestions
- Subtitles from Open Subtitles
- Clean and easy to use user interface
- A functional clone of the Terrarium TV app.
- The Titanium TV app presents a clean user interface.
- Features a smart interface that is easy to navigate.
- Support external media players like the MX Player Pro.
- Extensive library of TV shows and movies.
- Support for Chromecast and Fire TV casting.
Integrate Real-Debrid on Titanium TV with Screenshots
When you encounter this “Titanium TV Not Resolving Links”, the best way to fix it is by using Real-Debrid.
Real-Debrid allows cord-cutters access to a multitude of premium streaming links. You do not have to rely on free streaming links for a better viewing experience.
Here is how you integrate Real-Debrid on Titanium TV:
1. Go to the upper left corner of the home screen and click on the hamburger menu
2. Scroll down and click on settings
3. Scroll even further down and look for “Login to Real Debrid” and click on it.
4. It will tell you to go to visit https://real-debrid.com/device on another device browser
5. Using a different device, go to https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Input the 8-digit alphanumeric code given on the screen.
7. Wait for the authentication to finish.
8. You can now enjoy premium links on Titanium TV
Integrate Trakt TV on Titanium TV:
Trakt.TV permits to sync the media of this app on different devices. And you can easily activate your trakt account on Titanium TV.
Follow these steps to integrate Trakt TV on Titanium TV
1. Open Titanium on your Firestick.
2. Click on the hamburger menu.
3. Go to Settings.
4. Scroll down and look for Login in Trakt.tv.
5. Take note of the code that will appear on your screen. 459FE62D is just an example.
6. On a separate device, open up a browser and go to https://trakt.tv/activate.
7. Type in the code given to you earlier. 459FE62D is just an example. Select Continue.
8. Click on Yes.
9. There you go, Trakt.tv is now activated on Titanium.
10. You can now enjoy premium links on Titanium TV
Integrate MX Player on Titanium TV
But first, you need to install them on your firestick. We will be showing you how to set up MX Player as the default video player on Titanium.
1. Launch the Titanium TV app
2. Click on the hamburger button on the upper left part
3. Scroll down to Settings
4. Go to Choose default video player
5. Select MX Player
6. There you go, you now have MX Player as your default player for Titanium TV.
How to Add Shows and Movies in Favorites on Titanium TV
You can add any shows or movies to your favorite section. But first, you have to make sure that your trakt account is connected to the app.
We will show you how to add and remove shows on favorites here in Titanium TV.
1. Choose a certain movie of your choice. For this one, we have Outside the Wire as our example.
2. Look for the star sign on the upper right part and click it.
3. You will see that it is sent to trakt successfully.
4. To check your favorites section, click on the hamburger button on the home page of the app.
5. Scroll down to favorites.
6. You will see the movie you added to your favorites
7. To remove the show or movie, all you need to do is to unhighlight the star on the right side of the movie or show.
Titanium TV Technical Specifications
Let us now show you the Technical Specifications of the Titanium TV app.
Official Website for Titanium TV
Visit these two websites to learn more about the app developers or download its official APK installer.
- Download site: titaniumtv-app.com
- Developer’s site (Team No Name): titaniumtv.xyz
- Android OS
- Fire TV OS
- PC: Windows/Mac
Titanium TV Pros and Cons
- All the functionality of Terrarium and Cyberflix.
- Clean and easy user interface.
- Wide range of titles.
- Able to integrate with subtitles.
- The TV calendar is neat.
- Compatible with a wide range of devices.
- Easy Navigation. No need for Mouse Toggle.
- Real Debrid Integration.
- Trakt TV Support.
- There is a lack of community support
- No Reddit and only a fake Facebook page with little information
Should I Use Titanium TV With a VPN?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) will allow you to obscure your data from your ISP, change your IP and also do things online which may fall into the grey areas of browsing.
Using military-grade technology, you first connect your VPN client to their DNS server, creating an encrypted tunnel.
As your data passes through this tunnel it just looks like secured traffic and can, therefore, be pretty much anything you can think of.
Without a VPN if you try to access any site or use an application that means you can watch copyrighted material illegally, your access may be blocked, your internet connection could be slowed down or you will be served with a cease and desist notice, or potentially a fine or even jail time.
Always use a VPN when browsing online to maintain your privacy.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Is Titanium TV Safe to Use?
Yes, the application is available to download from the Amazon Store. Always make sure you download from a trusted site, the Amazon store, Titanium’s official website, or Team No Name’s official website
Is Titanium TV Legal or Grey?
Titanium is just like Terrarium in all respects, though it says that it acts as a third party and does not store or distribute copyrighted content it has made itself complicit in the act.
Titanium is well and truly in the grey area and should always be used with a VPN.
Is Titanium TV Free?
Yes, Titanium is 100% free.
Are There Ads?
Yes, there are ads served within the application.
Is There a Premium Version?
Like Cyberflix the free version is the premium version.
Is There an Official Website?
Yes, there are two sites. One for Titanium: https://titaniumtv-app.com/download/ which is a pretty standard format, containing guides for installation and the latest updated application.
You can also download it from the developer’s site Team No Name: https://titaniumtv.xyz/
Remember always use an official site when downloading the APK as it may be filled with a virus or malware. If in doubt scan it with Malwarebytes.
What Platforms Does it Work On?
Titanium works on all Android-based devices.
What Other Devices Does it Work On?
Titanium will work on any Android device, as long as it has the minimum version.
How Does The App Work?
You can download the application on the Amazon store, or directly download the APK file from the Titanium website. Then simply unzip, install, and go.
What is the Minimum Version of Android needed?
Android 5.0 and above.
How Long Has it Been Around?
Titanium has been around since late 2018.
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
Is Titanium TV Available on PC?
You can only stream with Titanium TV on PC if you have an android emulator like Bluestacks or Noxx Player.
What is the Development Team Like?
Titanium is designed (or forked) by a development team known as Team No Name, who also have several other streaming apps on their website.
From the looks of things on Reddit, it looks like their time is mainly being spent on their newer applications and Titanium will fall behind.
Best Titanium TV Alternatives
If Titanium TV is not working on Firestick, here is a good set of other streaming apps that you can use for an unlimited streaming experience.
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.
Honestly better to use Cyberflix which is the real thing than a poor man’s fork of the same code. Cyberflix has better support, updates, functions, and a bigger community behind it.
There are better applications out there. Titanium is pretty a half-hearted attempt just to fork Cyberflix and get an app going that can generate some easy advertising dollars.
With the download function being removed in the latest update it’s clear to us that the writing is on the wall as far as Titanium is concerned.
We expect user numbers to drop and the development team to push the other applications that it has developed.
We hope that this article helps you with how to install Titanium TV on Firestick. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.