Titanium TV Overview
Titanium TV is a straight clone of Terrarium TV, so you can expect all the same features and plus points like a clean and elegant user interface, sophisticated filtering and sorting as well as access to a TV calendar where you can view recently streamed episodes and see what is coming out soon. But, it does lack the support of the better clones like Cyberflix and CinemaHD. Titanium has since been found to be a fork of Cyberflix, designed by Team No Name who seem to be plowing their resources into their other applications namely: Morph TV, Black Panther TV, and Penguin TV. In this article, we will be showing you how to install Titanium TV on Firestick.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install Titanium TV on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How to Install Titanium TV on Firestick Guide
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in http://reviewvpn.com/tit and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Titanium TV
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Titanium TV and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Titanium TV will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Titanium TV and click it to launch.
Install Titanium TV on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Click on the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type https//reviewvpn.com/tit and click Go.
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open.
15. Enjoy Titanium TV!
Is it Any Good?
Titanium works exactly the same way Terrarium did. Using proprietary web scrapers, they seek out new links to content every day. These links are then added with cover art to give you brand newly updated content. Many Android streaming applications clearly state that they only provide links to third parties and do not host the content themselves. For one reason only, if they hosted the content they will quickly get shut down.
Titanium TV Features
- Compatible with multiple external media players like MX Player Pro.
- Wide selections of tv shows and films
- Support for Chromecast as well as Fire TV to enable you to watch on a compatible TV
- Ability to sort and filter intelligently to find content and working links
- TV Calendar to see when the latest shows air
- Smart suggestions
- Subtitles from Open Subtitles
- Clean and easy to use user interface
Pros and Cons
- All the functionality of Terrarium and Cyberflix
- Clean and easy user interface
- Wide range of titles
- Able to integrate with subtitles
- TV calendar is neat
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Easy Navigation. No need for Mouse Toggle.
- Real Debrid Integration
- Trakt TV Support
- There is a lack of community support
- No Reddit and only a fake Facebook page with little information
Integrate Real-Debrid on Titanium TV with Screenshots
- Go to the upper left corner of the home screen and click on the hamburger menu
2. Scroll down and click on settings
3. Scroll even further down and look for “Login to Real Debrid” and click on it.
4. It will tell you to go to visit https://real-debrid.com/device on another device browser
5. Choose Login to Real-Debrid
6. Input the 8-digit alphanumeric code given on the screen.
7. Wait for the authentication to finish.
8. You can now enjoy premium links on Titanium TV
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) will allow you to obscure your data from your ISP, change your IP and also do things online which may fall into the grey areas of browsing. Using military-grade technology, you first connect your VPN client to their DNS server, creating an encrypted tunnel. As your data passes through this tunnel it just looks like secured traffic and can, therefore, be pretty much anything you can think of. Without a VPN if you try to access any site or use an application that means you can watch copyrighted material illegally, your access may be blocked, your internet connection could be slowed down or you will be served with a cease and desist notice, or potentially a fine or even jail time. Always use a VPN when browsing online to maintain your privacy.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, the application is available to download from the Amazon Store. Always make sure you download from a trusted site, the Amazon store, Titanium’s official website or Team No Name’s official website
Is it Legal or Grey?
Titanium is just like Terrarium in all respects, though it says that it acts as a third party and does not store or distribute copyrighted content it has made itself complicit in the act.
Titanium is well and truly in the grey area and should always be used with a VPN.
Is it Free?
Yes, Titanium is 100% free
Are There Ads?
Yes, there are ads served within the application
Is There a Premium Version?
Like Cyberflix the free version is the premium version
Is There an Official Website?
Yes, there are two sites. One for Titanium: https://titaniumtv-app.com/download/ which is a pretty standard format, containing guides for installation and the latest updated application.
You can also download it from the developer’s site Team No Name: https://titaniumtv.xyz/
Remember always use an official site when downloading the APK as it may be filled with a virus or malware. If in doubt scan it with Malwarebytes.
What Platforms Does it Work On?
Titanium works on all Android-based devices
What Other Devices Does it Work On?
Titanium will work on any Android device, as long as it has the minimum version
How Does The App Work?
You can download the application on the Amazon store, or directly download the APK file from the Titanium website. Then simply unzip, install, and go.
What is the Minimum Version of Android needed?
Android 5.0 and above.
How Long Has it Been Around?
Titanium has been around since late 2018.
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
What is the Development Team Like?
Titanium is designed (or forked) by a development team know as Team No Name, who also have a number of other streaming apps on their website. From the looks of things on Reddit, it looks like their time is mainly being spent on their newer applications and Titanium will fall behind.
Honestly better to use Cyberflix which is the real thing then a poor man’s fork of the same code. Cyberflix has better support, updates, functions, and a bigger community behind it.
There are better applications out there. Titanium is pretty a half-hearted attempt just to fork Cyberflix and get an app going that can generate some easy advertising dollars.
With the download function being removed in the latest update it’s clear to us that the writing is on the wall as far as Titanium is concerned. We expect user numbers to drop and the development team to push the other applications that it has developed.
We hope that this article helps you with how to install Titanium TV on Firestick. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.