Cuco TV App Overview
In this article, we will be divulging important details on how to install Cuco TV on Firestick and other devices that run on the android platform.
If you are familiar with the app called ZiniTevi, you will find Cucko TV very familiar-looking. We are not sure if it is a replica or a successor to ZiniTevi but one thing is for sure, it performs just like it.
Cucko TV is one of the newest free streaming apps that provide users with TV Shows and movies.
It gives cord-cutters the chance to stream the latest movies and trending TV Shows this new year, 2021. For this reason, we are including it in our roster of the Best Firestick Apps.
First things first, you can only install this app on your Firestick if it is jailbroken. To do that, please follow our easy step-by-step tutorial:
You will also need the Downloader App to sideload Cuco TV on your Firestick. Kindly refer to our easy tutorial:
How To Install Cuco TV APK on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How to Install Cuco TV on Firestick Guide
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/ctv and select Go
- Select Cuco TV after the installation
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Cuco TV and select the Options.
- Select Move to Front
- Cuco TV is going to your Apps and channels
- After this, you will see Cuco TV and click it to launch.
Install Cuco TV on Firestick Sideloading Guide with Screenshots
1. Scroll to Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
7. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
8. Select the Downloader icon
9. Click Download
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow.
12. Type https://reviewvpn.com/ctv and click GO.
13. Click Install.
14. Select Open and then when a notification appears, please click on Get Started.
15. There, Cuco TV is now installed on your Firestick.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Best Way To Enjoy Cuco TV
The best way to enjoy streaming using this app is by employing its Trakt and Real-Debrid functions. We will be giving you step-by-step instructions on how to integrate them below.
Integrate Real-Debrid on Cuco TV
Note: If you do not have a Real-Debrid account, please sign-up using our Real-Debrid Referral Link.
1. Open Cuco TV on your Firestick.
2. At the upper right corner of the screen you will see a cogwheel, please click on it.
3. Scroll down and choose Real-Debrid.
4. Take note of the given code.
5. Type in https://real-debrid.com/device on a separate browser apart from your Firestick.
6. Input the code.
7. Click on Continue.
8. Real-Debrid is now integrated on Cuco TV.
Activate Trakt TV on Cuco TV
1. Launch the app on your device.
2. At the top right corner of the screen, click on Settings.
3. Select Trakt.
4. Memorize the code.
5. On your smartphone, open up a web browser and go to https://trakt.tv/activate
6. Supply the code given earlier.
7. Click on Continue.
8. Select Yes.
9. Trakt is now integrated on Cuco TV.
How to Add Movies or Series to Favorites on Cuco TV
Cuco TV and ZiniTevi have similar interfaces. Most of the features present on ZiniTevi are present also on Cuco TV. Once you integrate your trakt account to your Cuco TV, you can add media to your library.
We will show you how can you add movies or shows to favorites
1. Launch the Cuco TV App
2. Choose a movie or TV series that you wish to add. For this example, we are going to use The Avengers 2012 movie.
3. Click on the star icon after the watch now button.
4. A notification that says Added to Favorites will appear on your screen.
5. To check your library, go back to the home page of the app and click on Favorites
6. You will see the movies or shows that you added.
7. To remove a certain show or movie, all you need is to remove the highlight of the star icon.
8. A Removed from Favorites notification will appear.
How to Enable Subtitles on Cuco TV
Cuco TV has the same function of enabling subtitles as ZiniTevi. We will show you how to activate subtitles on Cuco TV in 7 easy steps.
1. Launch the Cuco TV app on your firestick device
2. Navigate to the upper right corner and go to settings
3. Scroll down to Enable Automatic Subtitles for Videos
4. Activate the enable automatic subtitles for videos.
5. Go back to the home screen and search for the movie or show that you like to watch
6. Select Enter movie, TV Show, person search bar
7. Type the show you like to search and click on Next
8. Click the icon of the show that you searched
9. Select the Watch Now button
10. While the movie is playing, click on the subtitle option
11. Stream option will be shown on the screen
12. Menu will pop-up. You need to scroll down to the On/Off button
13. Choose a subtitle file for the movie.
14. You can now stream the show with subtitles
Is It Any Good?
Cuco TV lets users feel at ease with how familiar the app is.
It is very straightforward and will treat cord-cutters with a variety of movies and TV Shows to choose from.
Using this app will keep you posted on the latest episodes of your favorite TV Shows! Please check it out now!
Cuco TV Features
The interface of this app is very smooth. Remote control commands are very easy to execute. It responds very well to each command.
Content-wise, Cuco TV can go toe-to-toe with the most popular free streaming apps like Cyberflix, Cinema HD, Nova TV, Viva TV, FilmPlus APK, and many more.
You will enjoy a massive amount of movies and TV Shows to stream on your device.
Cuco TV provides high-definition links that range from 720p up to 1080p. You can choose the type of video that corresponds to your internet connection.
For HD links, you will need at least 10mbps. For those with slower internet connections, do not worry. Cuco TV also provides Standard Definitions, these links only need 3 to 5mpbs.
Pros and Cons
- One-Click Play
- Closed Captioning and Subtitle Support
- High-Quality Streaming Links
- Fast Speeds
- Videos can be downloaded. (Ideal for devices with vast memory storage.)
- Tag videos as your favorites for easy access in the future.
- Intelligent search function
- Trakt TV Integration
- Real-Debrid Support
- Some links are not what they seem. Playing a 1080p video yielded something of lower quality.
Stream Safely with a VPN
We always remind our readers and subscribers that free streaming should always come with responsibility. What do we mean by that?
In case you are unaware, all of our online activities are constantly under scrutiny by our designated ISP. This means that everything is monitored. In the cord-cutting scene, streaming is a red flag.
Once your ISP detects that you are streaming for free, you can say goodbye to a seamless streaming experience. You will be bombarded with buffering and lags.
Do not worry, there is a FIX.
You can avoid this predicament by subscribing to a premium VPN service like IPVanish.
Here are the other reasons why you should acquire such a service:
- Access to location-exclusive content.
- Safely download media via torrent sites without being noticed.
- Secure lines of connection when accessing public wifi.
- The Fix for Firestick Buffering and Buffering Problems on Kodi.
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is Cuco TV safe to download?
Yes. It is safe to install Cuco TV on any device. In fact, we also ran it on Virus Total and it passed the scan.
Is it legal?
Cuco TV is legal to install on the Firestick. For that extra layer of protection, please always use a VPN with it.
Is it free?
Are there ADS?
Cuco TV is Ad-Free.
Is there a premium version?
No premium version.
Is there an official website?
Yes. You can check it out by going to https://cucotv.github.io/.
What other devices does it work on?
- Android Phone / Android Box
- PC / Laptop / MacOS
- Chromecast, Smart TV, Roku, and Mibox
How does the app work?
It scrapes the web for working streaming links.
Minimum Version Required
At least version 5.0 and above is required.
There is a possibility that Cuco TV might encounter internal issues. This is one fact that we have to accept when it comes to free streaming apps.
You should always have a good set of alternative apps so that your streaming experience does not get interrupted.
Below are some of our best choices and are all part of our list of Best Firestick Apps. Here they are:
Cuco TV is a promising new app that you can use. We found it very entertaining and reliable when it comes to streaming movies and TV Shows.
Although, there is still room for improvement interface-wise. We are guessing that it is designed this way to make it unique and have its own identity far from the popular Terrarium TV clones.
Overall, Cuco TV did a great job for us. We highly recommend that you check it out for yourself.
We hope that this article has provided the necessary details on how to install Cuco TV on the Firestick and other android devices. Happy New Year! Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.
Best Selling Articles!