This article will show you how to install and watch FX Now on Amazon Firestick.
FX Now is one of the new apps that offer streaming of different movies, TV shows, and even live TV channels on devices like Amazon Firestick. The FX Now app is very straightforward and easy to use. This is similar to the official website of FX Now, where you can also watch your favorite titles at any time.
There are two ways you can stream on FX Now using your Amazon Firestick. The first one is by installing the official app of FX Now directly from the Amazon App Store. Since it is a direct installation, there is no need for you to jailbreak your Firestick, and use the Downloader app.
The next one is by using the official website of FX Now. Using any available browser on Firestick like the Amazon Silk Browser, you can stream on any website. We will show both ways later in this article.
FX Now is geo-restricted. Both the app and website cannot be accessed if you are located outside the US. Use a reliable VPN service to make sure that you can stream on FX Now wherever you are located.
How to Install FX Now on Firestick
This direct installation is only available or applicable if you are in the US. Follow the easy steps below to know how.
- From your Home screen, go to the magnifying glass icon.
- Scroll down to Search
- Search for the FX Now app
- Click on the icon of the app once it appears on your screen
- Select Get or Download
- Wait for the app to be installed
- Click Open to launch the app
Video on How to Stream on the FX Now Website on Firestick (Even Outside the US)
How to Stream on the FX Now Website on Firestick (Even Outside the US)
If you are outside the USA and want to stream on FX Now, you can do so by using its official website. You can use any browser you like, just make sure that your VPN is connected to a US server so you can bypass geo-restriction.
For this process, we will use the Amazon Silk Browser.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Click on Find.
3. Tap on the Search tab.
4. Type in Silk Browser and choose the item that appears on the results.
5. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
6. Choose Download.
7. Silk Browser is Downloading into your Firestick.
8. The Silk Browser app will be installed on Firestick.
9. Select Open to launch the browser.
10. You can now start using Amazon Silk Browser.
11. Click Cancel.
12. Click Okay.
13. Enter the following URL – https://fxnow.fxnetworks.com
14. You can now stream on FX Now on Firestick.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
You can also Stream FX Now on These Apps
There are different applications where you can stream FX Now on your device. Here are they:
FX Now Features
- Offers live TV channels, schedules, movies, and TV shows
- User-friendly interface
- Available only on US servers
- Requires cable subscription
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Available on different platforms
Access FX Now Outside The US
FX Now is only available if you are in the US. Geo-restriction is one of the major problems that cord-cutters face, but it is easy to solve. By using a reliable VPN, you can connect to a different server from a preferred location. This will help you bypass geo-restrictions easily and access apps, websites, features, and content that were originally not available in your area.
Another best thing when using a VPN is that it can help you hide your identity from annoying ads and malicious trackers. There are tons of trackers out there that collect your information. This is dangerous to your privacy and by using a VPN, it encrypts your IP address which trackers use to gain your information.
Surfshark is the best VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and get rid of trackers at the same time. It is the only VPN to unblock all streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, and many more. Surfshark provides military-grade encryption to all of its available servers which helps you be safe when streaming on different platforms, apps, and websites.
Read our SurfShark review to know more about this amazing VPN.
Other SurfShark Features
- 3200 servers available in 100+ countries
- Best VPN for torrenting
- Destroys geo-restriction
- Dedicated IP
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly VPN
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Allows Torrenting
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
For more details about this VPN, read our SurfShark review.
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App Store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You Own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here for the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Best Alternatives to FX Now
Aside from FX Now, here are the best apps that you can use to watch movies, TV shows, and live TV channels.
What is FX Now?
FX Now is a US-based platform that offers tons of great movies, TV shows, and live channels to stream on different devices like Amazon Firestick.
Is FX Now legal?
ReviewVPN.com cannot determine the legality of any app or website. This article is for educational purposes only. To make sure that you are safe from any legal matters regarding the apps and websites you are using, use a VPN service like Surfshark.
Is FX Now safe?
It is safe to use the FX Now app and website on your Amazon Firestick device.
Is FX Now Free?
You need a cable subscription in order to stream on FX Now.
FX Now is an amazing app that offers tons of great shows, titles, and channels to stream on Amazon Firestick. You need a cable subscription in order to stream on this platform, and it is only available if you are in the US. Otherwise, you need to use a reliable VPN like Surfshark to bypass geo-restriction and enjoy watching on FX Now from anywhere in the world.