Overview About Freevee
In this article, we will discuss Freevee. We will also show you how you can install it on Firestick, Android, and Roku.
Freevee is the formerly known IMDb TV of the Amazon Firestick. The Amazon Freevee is a free app that offers movies, and TV shows. It is automatically present on your device. Especially if you are living in the USA and the UK, otherwise, you won’t be able to install this app on your Firestick.
You can also install Freevee on Android, and Roku. Later in this article, we will also show you how you can do that.
Most cord-cutters use Firestick to stream free content, and Freevee does not disappoint. Because you can easily jailbreak your Firestick, you can install third-party apps at any time. But since this app is an official Amazon app, there is no need for you to the jailbreak process.
How to Install Freevee on Firestick
As mentioned before, Freevee is automatically present in the Amazon Firestick. As long as you have the updated version, all you need to do is look for the Freevee app alongside other automatically installed apps.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
If you are living outside the USA and the UK, you won’t be able to see the Freevee app.
You can use a VPN service to access it. Just make sure to set your location within those two countries mentioned.
How to Install Freevee on Android, Tablet, and Android TV
The good thing is, that this app is available on the Google Play Store.
If you are using an Android mobile device, tablet, or Android TV, just follow the link below to easily install the app:
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install Freevee on Roku
You can also install Freevee on Roku. Just follow the guide below
- Go to your Roku Home Screen
- Navigate to the Roku Channel Store
- Search for the Freevee Channel, or go to this link
- Select the Freevee app
- Click on Add Channel to install the app on your Roku device.
- Wait until the app is already downloaded
- Click open
- Easy to use
- Lots of Categories
- Available on Firestick, Android, and Roku
- IMDb Originals
Popular Titles Present
- Alex Rider
- Top Class
- Moment of Truth
- I Spy
- Star Trek
- Stuart Little
Pros and Cons
- Automatically available on Firestick
- Available on Android, and Roku
- Advertisements for every 15 minutes
- Only available in the US, and the UK
Stream Wherever With a VPN
Most people use VPNs for a short time when traveling. For Freevee, it is only available in the US and the UK. If you are going out of the country, better to have a VPN so that you can still access the app wherever, and whenever.
A VPN will mask your real IP and provide another IP that is connected to a server and location that will give access to geo-restricted content.
We always suggest using IPVanish. It is one of the best VPNs for all types of devices. You can read our IPVanish review to learn more about this VPN.
Here are some of the best features of IPVanish that we really love:
- It has thousands of available servers worldwide and it lets you connect to the best one in the City of your choice.
- You can make sure that your privacy is protected because IPVanish does not log any data from its users.
- This VPN has all of the amazing military-grade VPN encryptions and protocols.
- It masks your IP address and identity from all trackers even from your Internet Service Provider.
- You can try to use the VPN and have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- IPVansih has apps for all types of devices.
- The number of devices connected to one profile is unlimited.
- It easily connects to a server the moment you turn it on.
- IPVanish is one of the best VPNs for torrenting because of its P2P and SOCKS5 Proxy features.
- It has a Kill Switch, Split Tunneling, and DNS Leak Protection Features.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Since Freevee is not available in all countries, It is better to have the best alternatives to watch free movies and TV series on Firestick.
Is Freevee App Free?
Yes, this app is 100% free but the app is only available in the US and the UK.
Are there any ads?
Yes, although this app is free and offers free content, there are advertisements present every 15 minutes, which is kinda annoying.
What devices can I install Freevee on?
You can install Freevee on Firestick, Android, Roku, and some other devices.
Is there a registration to use Freevee?
You don’t need to register to use the Freevee app, but you can sign in with your Amazon account for some added features.
The Freevee app is amazing and since it is the rebranded app of the IMDb TV, it still offers some original shows.
There are just two problems that we have seen with this app. First, is that it is only available in the US and the UK, so you better use a VPN like IPVanish when you are not inside of those two countries.
The second one is that there are advertisements present. This is somehow annoying but this is what keeps the app free for all users.
We hope you learn a thing or two about the Freevee app. If you have some great insights, feel free to write them down in the comment section below.