DiggzFlix Kodi Build
This is a detailed article about DiggzFlix Kodi Build, and how you can install it on Firestick.
DiggzFlix Kodi Build is another build from Diggz Repository along with Diggz Xenon Build. It looks like a Netflix clone interface that houses a lot of great movies and TV series for free. You can stream popular titles like Harry Potter, Law and Order, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, and many more.
We can consider the DiggzFlix as a great addition to our list of the Best Kodi Builds.
Like any other build, DiggzFlix is not near perfection. Despite having a wide range of content, it is hard to use on Firestick and must need a Mouse Toggle to navigate.
Is DiggzFlix Kodi Build Legal? Is DiggzFlix Kodi Build Safe to Use? We will answer all of these questions as you continue reading the article.
How to Install DiggzFlix Kodi Build
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select System
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources
4. Select Yes when the box appears
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Now type in this URL http://diggzrepo.ddns.net and click OK.
9. Name this URL as diggz and tap OK.
10. After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from Zip File
12. When a box pop up, tap the Yes button
13. Select diggz or any name you have given.
14. Choose _Install _Matrix_19_Repo
15. Select repository.diggzmatrix.zip and click OK
16. Wait a few minutes for the addon to be installed. After that, an icon will appear at the top menu.
17. Tap the Install from Repository
18. Under Diggz Matrix Repository, choose Program Add-ons
19. Select the Chef Matrix Wizard
20. Click Install
21. Wait for the Build to be installed
22. Select the Chef Matrix Wizard and click Open
23. Go to (Chef Wizard) Build
24. Select DiggFlix Netflix Clone
25. Scroll down and click (Chef Wizard) Install
26. Choose Yes, Install
27. Wait for the Build to be installed
28. Click OK to force close and relaunch Kodi
29. Once you relaunch the Kodi, you can now enjoy DiggzFlix Kodi Build
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
DiggzFlix Kodi Build Features
- Under an official Kodi repository
- Lots of great titles to stream
- Houses some good addons
- Integrate with Real Debrid and Trakt TV
- Offers Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, and Music
Addons Under DiggzFlix Kodi Build
Here are some of the add-ons that you will find on DiggzFlix Kodi Build
- Pluto TV
Pros and Cons
- Safe and legal to use
- 100% free
- Easy to install
- Hard to navigate without Mouse Toggle
Stream Safely With a VPN
A Virtual Private Network also known as VPN is very much needed when streaming on Kodi. While most builds and addons are safe and legal, there are some that provide links with no definite source from the internet. In order to be safe from malicious domains and trackers, you need to secure your IP address. The best way to do that is by using a VPN.
SurfShark is by far the best VPN for us. It has all of the best features for streaming on any app and device. SurfShark provides the best deals to secure your identity and also provides access to geo-restricted content while streaming.
Stream safely with SurfShark VPN. Learn more by reading our SurfShark review.
Best SurfShark Features
- Best VPN for Kodi
- 100% secured VPN protocols and encryptions
- Fast Connection Speed
- 3,200+ servers in 65+ locations worldwide
- Destroys Geo-restriction
- Zero Log Policy
- 30-day money-back guarantee on your 1st try.
- Compatible with all types of devices
- Unlimited devices simultaneously
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Best for Torrenting
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Best Alternatives for DiggzFlix Kodi Build
If you find it hard to use DiggzFlix Kodi Build, here are some of the best alternatives.
For more builds, go to our Best Kodi Builds article.
Is DiggzFlix Kodi Build Safe?
Yes. This build is safe to use on your Kodi app.
Is DiggzFlix Kodi Build Legal?
Given the fact that this is under an official Kodi repository, we can say that this build is legal.
A great addition to our list of best Kodi builds is DiggzFlix. It is really an amazing build that houses some great add-ons and popular titles to stream.
We like the fact that it is easy to install. Although it is a little hard to use without Mouse Toggle.
Every time you are using Kodi, make sure you turn on your VPN. Use a reliable VPN like SurfShark.
We hope that this article was able to help you install DiggzFlix on your Kodi on Firestick.