Red Wizard is yet another build from the One Alliance Reborn team and meant specifically for adults. So, if you were hoping to get some TV for the kids then there are plenty of other builds out there which are child-friendly.
Lightweight coming in at around 200MB this is a great build for small devices with low RAM like the Amazon Fire Stick.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a 100% free and legal piece of open-source software that was developed and run by the XMBC Foundation, a non-profit committed to keeping the internet an open and fair place to watch content.
The software first became popular upon its release in 2002, and since then has rocketed to tens of millions of users. Due to its a long history and many iterations Kodi can be used to watch almost any form of media, due to the massive library of Codecs inbuilt into the system.
Also, it’s one of the few open-source and free software that has an effective 10-foot user interface, meaning that Android applications are automatically rescaled to be watched on television.
In addition to a limited library of legal add ons, there are also thousands of unknown developer add ons which open the doorway to watching any media for free online.
What is a Build?
If you are a beginner to Kodi or even have spent some time using the software. You’ll want to get working add ons as quickly as possible.
One route is searching through Google, finding the best add ons and then downloading them one at a time. Alternatively, you could just download a build and have someone else more proficient than you do it for you.
A build comes packed with all the best add ons, as well as a redesigned interface with a wide variety of cool skins.
Builds are a great way to save time and get going quickly.
What is Red Wizard?
Red Wizard is a light build which features a clean and quick user interface with channels and add ons specifically targeted at adult.
- Easy to use
- Video add ons
- Tv shows
Add ons included:
- Sports Devil
- The Loop
- Exodus Redux
- At the Flix
- The Magic Dragon
- Rising Tides
- UK Turk
How to Install Red Wizard
Here are the steps to install Red Wizard on Kodi. Use the exact link that we give you and bear in mind if you try to run Red Wizard without a VPN some or all of their services may not work
- Open up Kodi
- Clock on settings (the gear icon in the top left-hand corner)
- Click System
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen using the back button and click File Manager
- Click add source
- Click “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL bar that comes up type in: http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/ (If for any reason this link stops working use Google to find a working link/mirror site for the latest working version)
- Name the source Red Wizard
- Go back to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection on the menu
- Click install from Zip file
- Select the file named Red Wizard then install from repository
- Click Build Menu once the installation completes
- Choose the build which you prefer
- Choose Force close once the build has installed and restart Kodi
- You have your brand-new Red Wizard Build
Is it Safe to Use?
The One Alliance Reborn Repository is one of the largest on Kodi and home to some of the best builds out there. Which means it’s a good place to return to if you fancy a change.
Beware that many malicious third parties will try to offer downloads that appear to be from One Alliance but may contain Malware. So we always recommend you download from an official source and scan the download using Malwarebytes before executing it.
Is it Legal or Grey?
Red Wizard features a heap of add ons which give you access to non-legal copyrighted content, so though it operates in a grey area, many of the add ons may not work with a VPN.
Many ISP’s blocks the IP’s of the add ons when trying to connect from an unsecured device.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
We always recommend you use Red Wizard using a VPN
- Anywhere up to 50% of online content is actively blocked by your ISP. Working in conjunction with other agencies and media providers, ISP’s block the IP addresses of these providers. Making them unusable for people trying to connect without a VPN
- A VPN allows you to obscure your IP address and also encrypt your connection, making sure that your ISP cannot log what IP addresses you browse or restrict what you view
- A VPN also prevents any parties from tracking you, serving you ads or collecting data which you do not wish to share
We recommend installing an active VPN on your device before downloading and installing Red Wizard. This is to keep your connection encrypted and anonymous. We recommend IPVANISH VPN.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
Red Wizard was released in 2018
There are plenty of great builds out there
- No Limits Magic
- One Nation
If you have any problems, just use Google and search for best Kodi add ons to find a list of working add ons for that day. Check our list of Best Kodi addons.
Red Wizard is a standard build with good functionality and easy to use. The One Alliance repository is a great reference point for all types of builds small and large.
Also, you can cut down on some bloat if you don’t need add ons for kids. The name shouldn’t be mistaken for being laden down with porn add ons. Just a place to enjoy some adult time.