Are you wondering if Nickelodeon is available on Firestick? The answer is yes. We will show all the possible ways to stream this channel on your Firestick device.
Nickelodeon is a popular channel mostly for kids. It produces comedy shows and cartoons that people of all ages enjoy watching. Some of its well-known titles are Victorious, iCarly, Loud House, and many more.
Nick is a Nickelodeon app that is available in the Amazon App Store. You can install it on Firestick, Fire TV, and other Fire TV editions. This app houses the vast library of shows and cartoons that Nickelodeon has to offer.
Aside from installing Nick, there are other ways to Watch Nickelodeon on Firestick. We will tackle all of them as we continue to dive into this article.
Nickelodeon might not be available in all countries. Use a VPN to access it wherever you are located.
How to Install Nickelodeon App on Firestick
- From the home page of your Firestick, go to Find.
- Scroll down to Search.
- Search for the Nick or Nickelodeon app.
- Select the Nick app.
- Click the Download or Install button.
- Wait for the app to be installed.
- Launch the app after installing.
- Take note of the code that the Nick app will provide.
- Go to the Nickelodeon website to activate your device.
- Once you’ve entered your code to the websites, go back to your Firestick and click Continue.
- You can now stream on Nick app on your Firestick.
How to Watch Nickelodeon on Firestick For Free
We are going to use USTVGo to stream Nickelodeon. It provides live streams to a lot of great channels for free. To stream this, we are going to use Amazon Silk Browser, but you can use any browser of your choice.
Follow the steps below to stream Nickelodeon on USTVGo:
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. Type in Silk Browser and choose this item that appears on the results.
4. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
5. Choose Download
6. Select Open to launch the browser.
7. Hover to the search bar of the app
8. Type in ustvgo.tv and then select Go
9. Click Cancel if the suggestion pops-up
10. You are now on the USTVGO website
11. Use your remote to choose the Nickelodeon channel.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Other Apps to Watch Nickelodeon on Firestick
Aside from the official Nickelodeon app, Nick, there are also other apps where you can stream Nickelodeon. Let’s talk about all of them one by one.
You can use all of the apps on this list even without cable, but the apps require monthly subscription payments.
Hulu is on the top of our list where you can stream Nickelodeon. It also offers a lot of other channels like NBC, CNBC, ABC, T&T, and many more.
Hulu offers two types of subscription plans. The first one is the Basic + Live TV for $64.99. The other one is the Premium + Live TV for $70.99 with all original titles to stream.
Follow the link below for all the helpful tips about Hulu:
Another app that offers Nickelodeon channel is Fubo TV. Fubo TV also has A&E, Comedy Central, Bravo, ESPN, CNBC, and many more.
The price of Fubo TV is quite similar to Hulu, although it has 3 different plans. The Starter plan costs $59.99/month for 1 device, the Family plan is $64.99/month for 3 devices, and the Elite plan is $70.99/month for six devices.
You can read this article to know more about Fubo TV: Stream Fubo TV From Anywhere.
Last but definitely not the least is YouTube TV. Everybody is familiar with YouTube. YouTube TV also provides live streams for Nickelodeon, and other great channels like FOX, ABC, TNT, E!, ESPN, CBS, and many more.
There is only one type of subscription for YouTube TV. It costs $64.99 per month. This plan includes access to all on-demand and available titles to stream. You can use unlimited devices for only one subscription.
Stream Safely With A VPN
There are two main reasons why you should use a VPN for Nickelodeon. Number 1 is because Nick is not available in all countries for Firestick. To access the app and its content, you should use a VPN to bypass your location. The next reason is applicable to the free process that we provided above. Streaming on different websites exposes your identity to a lot of domains. Some domains aren’t safe and may track you and record your online activities. You should always take care of your online security. A VPN masks your identity and keeps you anonymous while streaming online.
VPN is really an amazing tool that helps you while streaming. The best VPN for us is Surfshark. It has all the qualities of the best VPN that you should look for.
Best Surfshark Features
- Top-notch privacy provider with its amazing military-grade VPN protocols and encryptions.
- Amazing connection speed.
- Masks your identity online.
- Destroys geo-restriction and gives access to contents and features not originally available in your area.
- Gives you the freedom to choose the best server and location worldwide.
- Has thousands of available networks and servers to choose from.
- Does not record or log any of your data, information, and activities online.
- Protects your identity from all trackers all over the web.
- 100% Sure money-back guarantee.
- Allows an unlimited number of devices for one account simultaneously.
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly and SOCKS5 Proxy features, making it the best VPN for torrenting.
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is Nickelodeon Available on Firestick?
Yes, you can install Nickelodeon from the Amazon App Store directly to your Firestick device.
Can I stream Nickelodeon on Amazon Prime?
You can stream some Nickelodeon shows on Amazon Prime, but only a limited list of titles.
Is there an additional payment for Nickelodeon on Amazon Prime and Apple TV?
Yes, there is an additional payment for Amazon Prime, and also for Apple TV. Usually, it costs an additional $5.99 monthly to unlock almost all kid’s channels, including Nick. You can try this for a 30-day free trial as well.
Nickelodeon is an amazing channel popular to all ages. It is available on Firestick. You can install the Nick app directly from the Amazon App Store. You can also use the USTVGo website to stream the channel for free. Nick is also available on Hulu, Fubo, YouTube TV, Amazon Prime, and Apple TV. These apps aren’t for free and sometimes require additional payments for the channel.
We hope we are able to help you learn how to install and watch Nick on your Firestick device. If you have suggestions, please write them in the comment section below. Thank you for your time.