This article will show you how to watch USTVGO tv on Firestick, PC, android, and iOS devices.
USTVGO is a free streaming website that features live cable TV with more than 90 channels. This is one of the best alternatives for cord-cutters.
You can watch a lot of genres for live TV on this website. Some of these are news, sports, entertainment, and kids.
This website does not require any registration or signing in. It is an instant one-click streaming platform.
Any type of device is applicable for USTVGO. But make sure to have a VPN running on your device when you search for USTVGO on your browser.
For firestick users, you need to have a browser application like Silk Browser or Firefox installed on your device before you launch USTVGO. These apps can be installed directly on your firestick, you don’t need to Jailbreak your Firestick and Install the Downloader App.
How to Watch USTVGO on Firestick
We suggest having a VPN running on your firestick device before you stream on USTVGO
1. From the home screen of your firestick, navigate to the magnifying glass icon to search
2. Type in Silk Browser and click on the suggestion
3. Tap on the Silk Browser icon when it appears
4. Click on the Get or Download button
5. Wait for the app to be installed
6. Select Open to launch the app
7. Hover to the search bar of the app
8. Type in ustvgo.tv and then select Go
9. Click Cancel if the suggestion pops-up
10. You are now on the USTVGO website
11. Use your remote to choose which channel you like to stream
Aside from Silk Browser, you can also use Firefox to stream different websites on your Firestick.
To learn more about Firefox App on firestick, read about our Firefox Review.
How to Watch USTVGO on PC
We recommend using a VPN while streaming on this website. Before you search for ustvgo, activate your VPN on your PC.
1. Launch any browser of your choice on your PC and type in ustvgo.tv on the search bar and then enter.
Or you can simply click on this link to go directly to ustvgo.tv
How to Watch USTVGO on Android
Make sure to activate your VPN before streaming to this website.
1. Launch the browser on your android device
2. Type ustvgo.tv and then Go
3. And now you can enjoy streaming it on your android device
How to Watch USTVGO on iOS
You need to connect your VPN first before streaming on this website.
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iOS
2. Type ustvgo.tv and click Go
3. And there you now enjoy the ustvgo website on your iOS device.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- 100% free
- No need to register
- 93 cable channels available
- Promotes its own VPN to access different content
- Works perfectly with different devices
USTVGo Program Guide
- Big Ten Network
- CBS Sports Network
- Cartoon Network
- Destination America
- Do it yourself ( DIY )
- Fox Sports 1 (FS1)
- Fox Sports 2 (FS2)
- FX Movie Channel
- Golf Channel
- Game Show Network
- Hallmark Channel
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- Investigation Discovery
- Lifetime Movie Network
- MLB Network
- Motor Trend
- National Geographic
- Nat Geo Wild
- NBA TV
- NBC Sports ( NBCSN )
- NFL Network
- NFL RedZone
- One America News Network
- Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN)
- Olympic Channel
- SEC Network
- Turner Classic Movies (TCM)
- Tennis Channel
- Travel Channel
- TV Land
- The Weather Channel
- USA Network
- We TV
- WWE Network
- YES Network
Pros and Cons
- 100% free
- Famous channels available
- No need to register
- Available to almost all types of devices
- Some channels do not work without a VPN
- Hard to stream using Roku
Stream Safely with a VPN
Streaming through different websites is much safer with the use of a VPN.
Some websites are hosted by hackers or full of malware.
In the case of USTVGO TV, there are some content or channels that require a VPN to be accessed. That’s why we suggest IPVanish as the best VPN to use.
Take a look at these benefits you can have when you subscribe to IPVanish:
- Gives you an additional wall of protection especially from your ISP while surfing and streaming.
- Serves as a bridge that connects you to other servers and destroys geo-blocks that hinder you from accessing different contents.
- Protects your online identity from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi
- Keeps your data and files from harmful malware
- Your connections and data will be kept encrypted and anonymous
- Makes your internet speed faster
- Gives easy access and downloads from different torrent sites without being caught.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on the Install button
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Note: Learn more by reading our IPVanish Review.
If ustvgo is not working, there are still other websites that you can stream your favorite channels and shows.
Here is the list of alternatives for ustvgo.tv:
- 123TV Now (Free)
- OK Live TV (Free)
- UStream (Free)
- Sling TV (Paid subscription)
- Direct TV Now (Paid Subscription)
What is USTVGO?
USTVGO is a free streaming website where you can watch 93 different live tv channels.
Is USTVGO TV free?
You can stream on USTVGO for free. No need to pay for streaming the website.
Is USTVGO TV Safe to Use?
Yes. USTVGO.TV is safe to use. Make sure to have a VPN before you stream through the website.
Is USTVGO TV legal?
We are unable to confirm if USTVGo has acquired the proper licensing to feature live tv channels. Just to be on the safer side of things, always use a VPN when streaming on USTVGo.
Is there a USTVGO app?
There are USTVGo Apps available on the google play store but they do not seem to be connected to the website in any way.
What are the channels available in USTVGO?
There are 93 channels available on USTVGO at the moment. We listed all of them in this article. You may refer to the Channels Available Section.
What are the devices I can use to stream USTVGO?
You can use Firestick, PC, Laptop, Android devices, iOS, and even Roku. Although the website is most applicable on pc, tablets, and phones.
Is there an official website for USTVGO TV?
You can go to ustvgo.tv
Why do I experience buffering while watching on some channels?
You need to make sure that your VPN is connected, and reload the website until you don’t experience buffering any more.
USTVGO is a remarkable website, especially for cord-cutters. Since it is free, it is really is listed as the best sites you can use for live tv.
Make sure to have a VPN with you when you stream the website. Although this website promotes its own VPN, we still suggest using IPVanish.
We hope this article helped you in streaming the USTVGO on your firestick, pc, android, and iOS devices.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.