In this article, we will help you install MovieBoxPro on your Firestick and Android devices.
MovieBoxPro is an amazing app that offers a great library of movies and TV series to stream. It works better on Android devices. If you are using a Firestick, you need to have it on Android as well to play any title. This app requires registration and login. You can do so by clicking on play and then scanning the QR code to log in or get a code and input it on your Android MovieBoxPro app. In short, the MovieBoxPro apps on your Firestick and Android phone must be linked.
Since this is the case with MovieBoxPro, we will show you how you can install it both on Firestick and Android.
MovieBoxPro is a third-party app. It is not available on the Amazon App Store. In order to install it on your Firestick device, you have to sideload it through the Downloader app.
We also recommend using a trusted VPN while using any third-party app on your Firestick and Android devices.
How to Install MovieBoxPro on Firestick (Video)
How to Install MovieBoxPro on Firestick
1. From your home screen, go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type https://reviewvpn.com/mbpro and click go.
15. Wait for the APK to be downloaded.
16. Select the Install button and wait for the app to be installed.
17. Launch the app by clicking Open.
18. Choose or select a movie you want to watch.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install MovieBoxPro on Android
For this example, we will use an Android mobile phone to install MovieBoxPro.
1. Go to your home screen and tap the browser you want.
2. Go to the search bar.
3. Type https://reviewvpn.com/mbpan
4. Click on Download or Download again.
5. Click open
6. Click Install.
7. Wait until its done.
8. Click open again.
9. Tap on this icon.
10. Sign in with your google accounts.
11. Click on login with google accounts.
How to Play Movies and TV Series on MovieBoxPro
For this process, you need to have a MovieBoxPro app both on your Android and Firestick devices.
1. Choose a title that you want to play
2. Click Play
3. Choose Scan QR to login
4. From your mobile device, go to the scanner
5. Click Allow Access
6. Scan the QR code from your Fire TV Stick
- Huge library of content
- Must be paired with Android phones or tablets to play a movie
- Updated content library
- HD videos
- Lots of genres
- Required Log-in and Registration
Pros and Cons
- Easy-to-use interface
- No need for Mouse Toggle
- Free to install
- If you do not have an Android phone or tablet, you cannot play any title on your Fire TV.
Stream Safely with a VPN
Not most people know that there are tons of trackers online. It can be a link, an app, a device, or even your Internet Service Provider (ISP). They do this in different ways and purposes. Most malicious domains will try to profile you, and some study your algorithm and provide you with ads that are related to your recent searches. Others can know your location. If you are trying to access content that is only available in a country that you are not in, you won’t be able to do it. It is all possible through your IP address.
Because of all of these, you might wonder, how to stay safe while streaming online. The best solution is by using a Virtual Private Network or VPN. A VPN will hide your original IP address and provide a new one that will protect you from all trackers. You will be safe from hackers and can be able to access geo-restricted content.
SurfShark VPN is the best VPN to use on all devices. It has the ability to bypass geo-restrictions for most countries and apps.
To know more about this VPN, read our Surfshark review.
Best SurfShark Features
- Provides 3,200+ servers from 100+ locations worldwide
- Gives permission to choose a specific location
- Military-grade VPN encryptions and protocols
- Unblocks all popular streaming platforms
- Connect unlimited devices simultaneously
- Follows A Zero-log policy strictly
- 100% guarantee for 30-day money-back on first trial
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly VPN
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Allows Torrenting
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Best Alternatives for MovieBoxPro
If you are still looking for other apps where you can stream movies and TV shows for free, then this is a list you must check out.
What is MovieBoxPro?
MovieBoxPro is a third-party app that offers movies and TV series to stream. You need to have the app on your Android device in order to stream any title on your Firestick app.
Is MovieBoxPro legal?
ReviewVPN.com is not in the position to disclose any legal matter about any other website, app, and tool. This is for educational purposes only.
Is MovieBoxPro Free?
You can install the app for free but it requires registration of a google account.
Are there any ads?
There are no ads when you stream on MovieBoxPro
MovieBoxPro is another app to check out. Though it might be a little complicated compared to other movie apps. If you do not have an Android device, you won’t be able to stream on this app. That, I think, is a major con for this application.
The content on the other hand is mostly up-to-date. You can stream great content on this app.
We hope that we are able to help you install MovieBoxPro on your Android and Firestick devices.