Terrarium TV is Back!
The long wait is finally over. Terrarium TV is officially back in the streaming world.
This article will help you install Terrarium TV apk on your Firestick and Android.
Not long ago when terrarium TV stopped working. This had been a piece of bad news in the streaming world for quite a time. Good thing that there are tons of Terrarium TV clones developed to provide the same service. One of them is Titanium TV.
Terrarium TV offers up-to-date and in-demand titles for movies and TV shows. You can stream them for free with no advertisements on your Firestick and Android. Just like other apps like Cinema HD, Nova TV, and the like, this app provides links through scrappers to play any title.
It is better for you to use a VPN when using this app. Since links are aggregated anywhere in the net, privacy and protection are at risk.
This app is a third-party application. To install this on your Firestick, you need to Jailbreak it first and use the Downloader app.
Terrarium TV APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install Terrarium TV on Firestick
- Go to Settings
- Choose Device or My Fire TV
- Hover to Developers Options
- Turn on the ADB debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home
- Move one step to Find
- Navigate to Search
- Type in Downloader
- Click the suggestion word
- Select the Downloader icon
- Click the Get or Download button
- The app is installing
- Tap the Open button
- Choose Allow
- Click Ok
- Type https://reviewvpn.com/ter on the search engine
- Click on Go
- APK is downloading
- Click Install
- The app is currently installing
- Choose Open
How to Install Terrarium TV on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Scroll to the right-most portion of your home screen and click the wheel gear button (Settings).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to install the Downloader app to sideload Terrarium TV. Downloader is easily available on the Amazon App Store that allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type https://reviewvpn.com/ter and click Go
15. Wait for the APK to be downloaded.
16. Select the Install button.
17. Wait for the app to be installed.
18. Launch the app by clicking Open.
19. Select Allow
20. When the Change Logs pops up, just click OK
21. You can now select any titles you want to stream.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Terrarium TV Interface
- Easy to use
- There are times when you need to use Mouse Toggle, but not all the time
- Can integrate with Real-Debrid
- Categories are Most Popular, TV Shows, and Movies
- Debrid Manager available
- Has a TV Calendar Tool
- Genres can be found on the upper-right side when you click on the three lines
- Search bar available
Terrarum TV Content
- Popular TV shows and movie titles
- High definition Available videos
- Good sounds
- Science Fiction
- Tv Movie
How to Integrate Real Debrid on Terrarium TV
1. On the home screen of Terrarium TV, go to the hamburger sign on the upper-left part.
2. Scroll down to Settings.
3. Choose Sign Into Real Debrid.
4. The instruction will appear on your screen, take note of the code provided (This varies every time, BJ66MX7O is just an example)
5. Go to https://realdebrid.com/device on your computer or laptop. Make sure that you have a valid account on Real Debrid.
6. Enter the given code and click Continue.
7. Set up the device name and then you are good to go.
Pros and Cons
- 100% free
- Easy to use
- No advertisements
- Has an updated list of content
- Integrates with Real-Debrid
- Do not integrate with Trakt
- Some titles only have few links to stream
Stream Safely With A VPN
As we stated above, it is better to use a VPN while using Terrarium TV. This app works by providing links from different unknown sources on the internet. Your privacy and safety are at risk.
Internet Service Providers (ISP) can also monitor you’d data whether you stream aggregate links. When you stream high-definition videos that are above your Mbps limit, they throttle your internet that results in massive buffering on your end. The only solution to this is to change your IP address. This way, your ISP won’t be able to control and monitor your actions.
A VPN is the best way to change your IP Address. Not only that it hides you from your ISP, but changing your IP address can also give you access to geo-restricted content.
IPVanish is the best VPN to trust. It has tons of other features that can surely help you enjoy your streaming without worrying about your safety.
List of some benefits by using IPVanish VPN:
- Offers you 1,300 servers from 70+ countries to choose from
- Hides your identity by changing your IP
- Destroys geo-blocks when you stream content originally not available in your area/country.
- Works well with other well-known apps like Netflix and Hulu
- Available and applicable with all types of devices.
- VPN Protocol is flexible whether you are using Android, Windows, MAC, Firestick, etc.
- Develops advanced features like split tunneling and a kill switch.
- Does not log your activity when you are using the app.
- Encrypts all of your data.
- You can use 1 account with multiple devices
- Improves your speed and bandwidth when you change your IP.
- Allows torrenting.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Alternative Applications for Terrarium TV
There are many apps like Terrarium TV. We list down the best alternatives so you can be able to choose if Terrarium TV goes down any minute.
Is Terrarium TV Safe?
We have tested this app using Virus Total and find no threat of using the app.
Are there any Advertisements?
There are no advertisements when you stream any show or movie on Terrarium TV
Is Terrarium TV Legal?
We cannot state the legality of any application featured and reviewed on this website. To make sure of your protection, you can use a VPN like IPVanish.
Is Terrarium TV Free?
Terrarium TV is 100% free.
This is a piece of good news now that Terrarium TV is back. It has amazing and up-to-date titles and features to offer. You can watch a lot of popular TV shows and movies here. We suggest trying this app in no time.
We conclude that the app is still developing so other features like trakt integration and the likes could be added to improve the app’s service.
With this article, we hope that you were able to learn how to install terrarium TV on your Firestick and android devices.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.