In this article, we will show you how to install the ViewBox app on your Fire TV stick.
An app made for movie aficionados, the ViewBox app has an APK file for its installation. Presenting an attractive interface, the ViewBox app will serve you many films for your movie marathon.
The ViewBox app is a large collection of movies films. Covering many genres, downloading, and watching with the ViewBox app is worth your while. Using the ViewBox app is free and does not require any payment.
When streaming movies on the ViewBox app, you can select between two options. Users may choose between trusted and untrusted sources. Both options may sometimes contain content and other times only one of them contains clickable links. It will depend on the movie you are trying to stream.
We will now give you a download link for your Android device. Afterward, we will teach you how to install the ViewBox app on your Fire TV stick. You only have to Jailbreak your Fire TV Stick and sideload the app for its successful installation.
ViewBox App for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install the ViewBox App on your Fire TV stick
Install the ViewBox app on your Fire TV stick by using the Downloader app. Just follow our simple guide below.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press on Search.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- You can now use the Downloader app.
Use the Downloader app for getting the ViewBox APK Installer
- Use the Downloader app’s Search tab.
- Type in: reviewvpn.com/vbx
- The APK file will download.
- Click on Install.
- The ViewBox app will install on Firestick.
- You can now open the ViewBox app after its installation.
- Wait for the ViewBox main menu to load.
- The ViewBox main screen will present many movies and TV shows.
- Select any title from its wide library of media content.
- After selecting any show to watch, click on the Watch button just beside its front cover.
- Choose between Trusted and Untrusted sources (In this example we will choose Untrusted Sources).
- Select any video source you want to stream from.
- Press on the Yes button showing you a Warning box.
- Tap on the list of media player options when the prompt box appears.
- Check the Remember Choice check box.
- Press on OK to activate your media player of choice.
- ViewBox will now play the media content you want to watch.
How to Install the ViewBox App on your Fire TV stick (Screenshots)
For a successful installation of the ViewBox app, follow the screenshots we have for you:
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press on Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
Use the Downloader app for getting the ViewBox APK Installer
1. Use the Downloader search tab.
2. Type in: reviewvpn.com/vbx
3. The ViewBox app’s APK file will download.
4. Click on Install.
5. The ViewBox app will install on Firestick.
6. You can now open the ViewBox app after its installation.
7. Wait for the ViewBox main menu to load.
8. The ViewBox main screen will present many movies and TV shows.
Features of the ViewBox App
- Classy Interface.
- Displays Media Content by Category.
- Contains a large collection of Movies.
- Presents a wide selection of TV Shows.
- Allows users to add subtitles.
- The main menu is on the left side of your screen.
- Lets users visit their viewing history.
- Users can create their watchlists.
Technical Specifications of the ViewBox app
Installing the ViewBox app is quick and easy both on your Android and Fire TV stick. Here are the technical specifications of the app. You will learn about its latest version, file size, and operating system requirements.
ViewBox App Interface
- Easy navigation
- Default Night Mode
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- Legal to Use
- Contains many movie titles
- Presents a wide library of TV series
- Allows users to select sources for streaming (Trusted and Untrusted)
- Shows you a selection of media players (Built-in, External, Web)
- Trusted sources sometimes do not contain any clickable links.
- Untrusted sources might contain malicious programs.
Stream Films with a VPN
Many apps provide a wide selection of media content. Using these apps allows us to stream movies and TV shows.
However, we might sometimes opt to use links from untrusted sources. Malicious software might infect our devices.
To prevent harmful programs, use IPVanish while streaming TV shows. Here are some advantages that IPVanish can give us:
- High-quality streaming of Movies and TV shows
- Increase your streaming rate.
- Guard your device against modern cyber threats.
- Provide you an IP address untraceable to third parties.
- Prevents buffering and lagging on your Kodi, Android, and Fire TV stick.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Alternative Apps for the ViewBox App
In case you don’t like the features of this app, we have other apps for streaming both movies and TV shows:
Visit our article about the 150+ Best Streaming Apps compatible with your Firestick and Android devices.
Is the ViewBox app free?
Yes, it does not require any payment or hidden fees.
Is it safe to use the ViewBox app?
Yes. We have to warn you that clicking on untrusted sources might contain media content with ads, malware, and cyber threats. Overall, the content is safe to stream and often shows annoying pop-up ads.
Our modern devices allow us to connect to the internet. Applying this capability, many apps let us watch movies and TV shows with the portability of our gadgets. If you love watching movies during your downtime, we recommend you download and use the ViewBox app.
We hope this article helps you install the ViewBox app on your Fire TV stick.