In this article, we will show you how to install 9Now on your Amazon Firestick.
9Now is the primary streaming application for Channel 9. Users can access all the exclusive television shows and movies. All the content is from the popular Channel 9 television channel. Expect a plethora of entertainment channels available with the broadcast system.
The 9Now software is the official digitized access to Channel 9. Several television channels and networks are transitioning to streaming. Modern-day connectivity has paved the way for mobile streaming. All that is required is a consistent internet connection.
The media content included in 9Now is presented in high quality. Distributing shows original to the Channel 9 broadcasting channel, you won’t run out of options to choose from. Enjoy television series classics and mind-bending documentaries with 9Now.
Every media file available for streaming is highly organized. Users can select from previous movies and updated television programs. People may also choose from remarkable series and on-demand films.
9Now is not an official application from Amazon. To install, you have to Jailbreak your Firestick and Install the Downloader application.
9Now Downloader for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install 9Now on Firestick
Here is a brief guide with the 9Now app’s installation on your Firestick device.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab.
- Choose the My Fire TV icon.
- Go inside the Developer options.
- Turn on the Apps from Unknown Devices option.
- Enable ADB Debugging.
- Return to your Home Screen.
- Use the Search Bar.
- Input Downloader app.
- Tap on the suggested result.
- Click on the Get or Download button.
- Downloader app will install.
- Open the Downloader app.
- Select Allow.
- Press OK.
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/9no
- Tap on the Go button.
- 9Now’s APK file will download.
- Click on Install.
- The 9Now App will install on Firestick.
- Open 9Now’s app to begin streaming.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Tune into Channel 9
- Stream On-Demand Entertainment
- Live News
- Periodic Content Updates
- Presents Quality Media Content
- Playback Functionality
- Exclusive Channel 9 Content
- Multiple Gadget Viewing
- Login into various devices with a Channel 9 account
- User-friendly Interface
- Comprehensive Design
- Attractive Layout
- Organized Categories
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Various Categories
- Quick Search Icon (Magnifying Glass)
- Channel 9
- 9Life live
- Premium Drama
- Inside the Royals
- Crime and Punishment
- All-New Reality
- True Crime
- Television Shows
- Travel Guides
- Renovation and Real Estate
- Leading Ladies
- Homegrown Drama
- Retro TV
- Family Time
- Red Hot Reality
- New Content Releases
- Adrenaline Rush
- News and Current Affairs
- Daily Favorites
- Apple TV
- Amazon Firestick
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- Wide Selection of Programming
- Excellent Quality of Media Content
- Stream Remarkable and Classical Television Programs
- View unique films
- Playback Functionality
- Enables Multi-device streaming
- Extended Content from Channel 9
- Application Features are Geo-restricted in Australia
- Requires an account creation
- Relies on Google Play Services
Stream Media files with a VPN
Internet Service Providers (ISP) can record your streaming activity. The information they collect can be used for various methods. Streaming online media may weaken your internet connection. The IP requests subsequent loads from the main server. It may result in stuttering and buffering.
A lumbering connection may hinder your streaming experience. It is why we recommend an efficient VPN like IPVanish. Many VPNs are available on the web. IPVanish is designed for the safe streaming of high-quality television broadcasts. It can also be used simultaneously with media file downloads.
IPVanish is the best companion while streaming international channels. Here are the benefits that IPVanish can offer you:
- ISP activity tracking is prevented.
- Virtual tunnels eliminate geo-restrictions.
- Hides your personal information and credentials.
- Guards your device from viruses and malware.
- Anonymizes your network, online activities, and personal data.
- Improves your internet speed.
- Faster streaming of online media files.
- Prevents the onset of Firestick and Kodi buffering.
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
The Best Firestick Browser
Streaming quality videos online can require the use of effective browsers. If you are using a Firestick, then Amazon’s Silk Browser is highly recommended. You can follow our guide for the installation of the Amazon Silk Browser on Firestick. You can also learn more about its capabilities.
Developers have invented various software for multiple devices. You can use these apps for streaming films and television programs. Here are alternative apps if 9Now malfunctions on Firestick:
- Airy TV
- Cuco TV
- FreeFlix HQ
- Hallmark Channel
- HBO Max
- Pluto TV
- Titanium TV
- Nova TV
For more alternative app suggestions, you can visit our article about the best Live TV app recommendations.
Is 9Now free?
Yes, the app is 100% free for download. However, it is geo-restricted in Australia. It also requires the creation of a 9Now user account.
Are there ads while using the app?
Yes. Frequent ads are reported by fans of the popular Channel 9.
Does it have an excellent content selection?
The 9Now app features remarkable television shows and films. Users may also enjoy unique programs covering different topics. All the media content is divided into several categories.
9Now represents the popular Channel 9 as its mobile streaming service. Users may access all Channel 9 variants. All the latest and exclusive content available with the network is included. The 9Now app requires the creation of a free account. The software streaming features are also geo-restricted within Australia.
We hope that this article has helped with your installation of 9Now on your Amazon Firestick device.