This article will tackle how to install Stremium on firestick devices.
Stremium app, formerly known as Fitzy TV, has the ability to make your Firestick into a live TV and internet TV DVR. You can watch shows from different famous channels with or without a subscription and provider.
On the first time that you launch the app, you will be given a code. You have to register and link this code to the Official Website of the Stremium App. Once you linked your account on the website and the app on your firestick, you will then be given a choice to choose a TV Provider. This app is available outside the USA. You can install it directly from the Amazon App Store. You don’t have to Jailbreak Your Firestick and Install the Downloader App.
Install Stremium on Firestick Guide
- Go to Search
- Search for Stremium
- Tap the icon of the application when it appears
- Select the Get or Download button
- Wait for the app to be installed
- Click Open to launch the app
How to Install Stremium on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click FIND.
2. Click Search.
3. Search for the stremium app
4. Select the icon of Stremium
5. Click the “Get” or “Download” button
6. Wait for the app to be installed
7. Launch the app by clicking the “Open” button
8. Take note of the code given and go to www.stremium.com/link, WQJFHV is just an example
9. On your browser, register or login to your stremium account
10. Type in the code given by the app, WQJFHV is just an example.
11. Select “Link TV”
12. Choose your preferred subscription
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Stremium App Features
- Support channel provider and subscriptions
- Make your streaming device into a DVR (not for free subscriptions)
- Offers live TV, series, and schedule recording
- Has free and premium subscriptions
- Link account on the website and other devices
- Time frame schedule of different channels to choose from
- Easily navigate from one channel to another
- Lots of channels even with free subscription and no provider
- 54 live channels (without subscription and provider)
- Scheduled shows to stream
- International channels available
TV Provider Available on Stremium
- I don’t have a provider
- CBS All Access
- Frndly TV
- Sling TV
Channels Available (Free Subscription and No TV Provider)
- ABC News Live
- CBS News
- Free Speech TV
- NBC News Now
- Newsmax TV
- ET Live
- Biz TV
- Cheddar Business
- France 24
- British TV
- Court TV
- Dove Channel
- Fail Army
- Game Show Central
- People TV
- The Bob Ross Channel
- Youtoo America
- C-SPAN 2
- PBS Kids
- Peacock LX
- Outside tv
- AMG tv
- Doc Urama
- The Film Detective
- Folk TV
- POSI tv
- Catholic TV
- QVC HD
- SHOP HQ
- CBS Sports HQ
- Fubo Sports Network
Plan or Subscriptions Available
- Free – $0 (Max of 1 provider, No cloud DVR Storage, No favorite Channels, No Custom Channels)
- Premier 50 Annual – $100/year (Unlimited Provider, Save 20%, 50 hours of cloud DVR, Organised channel for favorites, Custom channels.)
- Premier 50 Monthly – $10/month (Unlimited Provider, 50 hours of cloud DVR, Organised channel for favorites, Custom channels.)
Pros and Cons of Stremium
- Lots of famous channels
- Shows schedule of shows to tune in
- Can access even without a subscription and tv provider
- Zero to minimal ads
- Buffering during transitions of shows
Stream Stremium Safely with a VPN
Streaming videos from different channels using your internet is a red flag to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). With this, they will control your use of internet data which results in buffering.
To stop this, you need to have a VPN. It will protect you from bandwidth throttling and make your internet faster.
Here at reviewvpn.com, we always recommend Surfshark as the best VPN to use. It is 100% safe and working.
Here are some of the many benefits that we can get from subscribing to Surfshark:
- Gives you an additional wall of protection especially from your ISP while surfing and streaming.
- Serves as a bridge that connects you to other servers and destroys geo-blocks that hinder you from accessing different contents.
- Protects your online identity from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi
- Keeps your data and files from harmful malware
- Your connections and data will be kept encrypted and anonymous
- Makes your internet speed faster
- Gives easy access and downloads from different torrent sites without being caught.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Alternative Applications for Stremium
Stremium offers great live tv from many different channels. Aside from this app, there are also other apps that offer good quality live TV for your firestick.
Check out this list of best free live tv apps that you can install on your firestick device:
- Airy TV
- Pluto TV
- Anthym TV
- Tubox TV
- Freeli TV
- Glewed TV
- Roku Channel
- Red Bull TV
Stremium was formerly known as Fitzy TV. It was then launched as Stremium last February 2020.
Is this app free?
This app is 100% free for download. You can subscribe to a free or premium version.
Are there any advertisements?
There are zero to minimal advertisements that are not bothersome
Is this app legal?
This application is 100% legal and available on the Amazon App Store
Is this app available for Android?
This app is available for android. It is also available on the Google Play Store.
Is there an official website for this app?
You can visit www.stremium.com
We very much appreciate stremium for its features and famous channels to stream. Although it is much better to subscribe to a premium subscription, you can still enjoy the use of the free one.
Not all the time do the videos on this app are in high definition but we not saying that they are of bad quality.
You can even stream Sports from famous Sports channels, and the scheduling of shows is well shown on this app.
We can say that it is worth the try to check out this app.
We hope that this article helped you install Stremium on your Firestick device
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.