This article will show you how to watch Yellowstone on Amazon Firestick.
Yellowstone is one of the most popular, and anticipated series amongst millions of viewers. A lot of people search for how you can stream all of its seasons on different devices.
There are two ways you can watch all episodes of Yellowstone on your Amazon Firestick device. The first one is by using the official broadcaster of Yellowstone which is Paramount. Paramount is an official Amazon application that you can install on your device directly from the Amazon App Store. There is no need for you to jailbreak your Firestick and use the Downloader app to install this app.
The second one is through a free streaming website called gomovies. You can use any applicable browser to stream on this website, but for this article, we will show you how you can stream using the Amazon Silk Browser.
Make sure to use a reliable VPN service when streaming on different apps and websites to block all trackers and stream safely. It can also help you bypass geo-restrictions when you cannot access an app, website, content, features, and more. Continue reading to learn more.
Stream Yellowstone on Paramount
Here is how you can easily install the Param
Follow our screenshots down below showing you how to install the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Navigate your Firestick’s Home screen.
2. Press your remote’s scroll-right button to the Find tab.
3. Choose Search from the dropdown.
4. Type in Paramount Plus with your on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the official Paramount Plus app.
6. You can open the app and stream exclusive Paramount Plus programs and films.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Stream Yellowstone Using Free Streaming Website
Streaming websites on Amazon Firestick should be done by installing the Silk Browser beforehand.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Click on Find.
3. Tap on the Search tab.
4. Type in Silk Browser and choose the item that appears on the results.
5. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
6. Choose Download.
7. Silk Browser is Downloading into your Firestick.
8. The Silk Browser app will be installed on Firestick.
9. Select Open to launch the browser.
10. You can now start using Amazon Silk Browser.
11. Click Cancel.
12. Click Okay.
13. Enter the following URL – gomovies.sx
14. This is the Official website of Gomovies. Easily search for the Yellowstone title and start streaming.
Stream Safely With a VPN?
There are two things why you should use a VPN when streaming on different apps and websites. The first one if for privacy and security. Since there are tons of trackers out there, your privacy is at risk. Trackers can easily know your personal information and location using your very own IP address. Your IP address serves as your online fingerprint, and when they are exposed, apps, websites, and even devices can easily track everything you are doing on the internet. Even your internet service provider and the government can track you using your IP address. A VPN can hide your IP address and connect you to an encrypted server so that trackers can no longer see all your information. You can stream privately and anonymously.
The second reason is for you to bypass geo-restrictions. There are some apps, websites, features, and content that are only available in certain countries or regions. When you are traveling a lot, your local IP won’t be able to access any of these. Since a VPN will connect you to a country or location of your choice, you can easily unblock geo-restrictions and enjoy streaming on your favorite shows.
Surfshark is the best VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and get rid of trackers at the same time. It is the only VPN to unblock all streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, and many more. Surfshark provides military-grade encryption to all of its available servers which helps you be safe when streaming on different platforms, apps, and websites.
Read our SurfShark review to know more about this amazing VPN.
Other SurfShark Features
- 3200 servers available in 100+ countries
- Best VPN for torrenting
- Destroys geo-restriction
- Dedicated IP
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly VPN
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Allows Torrenting
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
For more details about this VPN, read our SurfShark review.
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App Store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You Own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here for the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Other Websites Where You Can Stream Yellowstone on Firestick
Here are the best Mediaset Infinity alternatives that you can use to watch free movies and TV shows on your device.
What is Yellowstone?
Yellowstone is a popular and award-winning TV series that you can watch on Paramount and Peacock. It is a story about a complicated family of ranchers.
Is Watching Yellowstone on Free Streaming Sites legal?
ReviewVPN.com cannot determine the legality of any app or website. This article is for educational purposes only. To make sure that you are safe from any legal matters regarding the apps and websites you are using, use a VPN service like Surfshark.
Is Streaming Yellowstone on Free Streaming Sites Safe?
For your safety, while watching any shows on different websites, use a VPN like Surfshark.
How many seasons are there for Yellowstone?
Yellowstone currently has 5 seasons.
Who are Yellowstone Casts?
Yellowstone has a great ensemble of casts. The main characters are Kevin Costner, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, Luke Grimes, Taylor Sheridan, Kesley Asbille, Wes Bentley, and Jefferson White.
There are two ways you can stream Yellowstone on Amazon Firestick. The first option is by using official broadcaster apps like Paramount, and Peacock. The next one is by using free streaming websites like GoMovies.
When streaming on different apps and websites, make sure to use a reliable VPN like Surfshark to bypass geo-restriction and stream privately against malicious trackers.