MusicHQ Website Overview
In this article, I will be showing you how to watch MusicHQ on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS.
MusicHQ allows you to watch full HD movies and TV shows online.
It has an Alexa ranking of 45,085 so the website has a good amount of traffic considering that MusicHQ has only been registered for a year.
It also does not store any files on its server since the only link to the media is hosted by their 3rd party services.
How to Watch MusicHQ on Firestick with Screenshots
Since MusicHQ is a website, you’ll be needing the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on your Firestick to go to the URL. Simply follow the guide below just in case you haven’t used the Amazon Silk – Web Browser yet:
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Click on Find.
3. Tap on the Search tab.
4. Type in Silk Browser and choose this item that appears on the results.
5. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
6. Choose Download.
7. Silk Browser is Downloading into your Firestick.
8. The Silk Browser app will Install on Firestick.
9. Select Open to launch the browser.
10. You can now start browsing using Amazon Silk Browser.
11. Type in “https://www1.musichq.net/” then click “Go”
12. There you go, you’re already on MusicHQ and you can start browsing their content.
How to Watch MusicHQ on Android
Watching MusicHQ on Android is simple. You just have to open your browser and simply type in “https://www1.musichq.net/” and you’ll be directed to MusicHQ. Then you can already browse your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch MusicHQ on IOS
Using your IOS device, you can directly go to their website. Just open your Safari app or your preferred web browser and type in “https://www1.musichq.net/” and you can start browsing your favorite movies and TV shows.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- On the upper part of the Home screen, you’ll see Genre, Country, Movies, TV Shows, and Top IMDB
- There’s also a search bar where you can directly type in the title of the movie or TV show that you are planning to watch
- All movies on their website are HD
- On the bottom part of the page, there is a tab for Terms of Service, Contact, and Sitemap
- The site is pretty much easy to navigate because they only have a few tabs for options
MusicHQ has a wide range of genres available for streaming. It has Action, Comedy, Family, Kids, Reality, Soap, War, Action & Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Music, Romance, Talk, War & Politics, Documentary, History, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Thriller, and Western.
The site also has content from Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, Hong Kong, Israel, Mexico, Poland, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Canada, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, Thailand, Austria, China, France, India, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, South Africa, Switzerland, and the USA so you have a worldwide option for streaming.
All of their movies and TV shows are HD quality. These are from their 3rd party servers which are Vidcloud, Doodstream, and Hydrax.
You wouldn’t have a problem with the playing speed since the site is fast-loading. Though you need to have a fast internet connection to avoid buffering while streaming.
Pros and Cons
- All their movies and TV shows are HD quality
- They have updated content and they have movies and TV shows from major video providers like Netflix
- Their movie and TV show contents are like the ones that you see on streaming apps
- Navigation is easy so it’s quite a good streaming website for streamers of all ages
- There’s a download button for Android APK for those who prefer to stream through an app
- It has ads. It is a bit time-consuming since you’ll get redirected a couple of time
- I’ve encountered a server link that is not working so you have to click on the next one
Is there a need for VPN?
You won’t need a VPN in accessing content from MusicHQ but you’ll need a VPN if you want to secure the data stored on your device.
MusicHQ is a public streaming website so you wouldn’t know if hackers are lurking on the site and your data is being phished while streaming.
Aside from data security, VPN also allows you to have a maximum streaming experience since it avoids ISP throttling.
Using a VPN like Surfshark lets you stream anonymously so it conceals your streaming activity.
It prevents your ISP from tracking your data cap so lags and buffering are also prevented.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is MusicHQ safe to use?
Yes, MusicHQ is safe to use.
Is MusicHQ Free to use?
Yes, MusicHQ is 100% free for music and TV show streaming.
Are there Ads?
Even though the website says that there are no ads, you get redirected to another website when you play a movie or TV show. I was redirected twice, then a pop-up comes out that lets you share their website via Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
Is it available on Android?
Yes, it is available on the Android web browser.
Is it available on IOS?
Yes, you can access MusicHQ on your IOS device through Safari or Chrome.
Is it available on Firestick?
Yes, it is available on Firestick. You just need to use the Amazon Silk – Web Browser to go to the URL.
Best Alternatives For MusicHQ
USTV Go is one of the best free streaming sites for Live TV. It has content for News, Sports, Kids, and Movies which is fast-loading and in HD quality.
StreamM4u is a free streaming site that lets you watch and download movies and TV shows online.
Cineb.net is a streaming site that lets you watch movies and TV shows online for free. It also has an APK download so if you’re more of an app streamer then Cineb.net might be a good option for you.
PopcornFlix lets you watch free movies and TV shows for free. It also has PopcornFlix Originals which makes it different from your usual streaming sites.
Flixtor is a fast-loading movie and TV show streaming site. It has updated content so you are always up to date on the latest movie and TV show releases.
For more movie streaming websites, go to 50+ Best Free Movie Streaming Websites for Firestick and Other Devices.
MusicHQ is a good streaming website since it contains HD-quality movies and TV shows for streaming. It is also a fast-loading website so you don’t have to wait long for a video to play. But the site has ads wherein I got redirected twice to another website upon playing a video so I find it time-consuming.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article on how to watch MusicHQ on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS. I hope you were able to find the device that truly matches your streaming preference. Good thing that these streaming apps are widely available for usage in all types of devices with the use of web browsers.