MusicHQ Website Overview
In this article, I will be showing you how to watch MusicHQ on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS.
MusicHQ allows you to watch full HD movies and TV shows online.
It has an Alexa ranking of 45,085 so the website has a good amount of traffic considering that MusicHQ has only been registered for a year.
It also does not store any files on their server since the only link to the media which are hosted by their 3rd party services.
How to Watch MusicHQ on Firestick
Since MusicHQ is a website, you’ll be needing the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on your Firestick to go to the URL. Simply follow the guide below just in case you haven’t used the Amazon Silk – Web Browser yet:
- Turn on your Firestick, then go to Search
- You can either use the Alexa voice command or you could type in “Silk Browser” on the search bar
- After it appears, click on it.
- Click on the Amazon Silk – Web Browser icon.
- Wait for it to load.
- Using your Mouse Toggle, go to the upper left bar where you can type in the URL.
- Type in “https://www1.musichq.net/” then click “Go”
- There you go, you’re already on MusicHQ and you can start browsing their content.
How to Watch MusicHQ on Android
Watching StreamM4u on Android is simple. You just have to open your browser and simply type in “https://www1.musichq.net/” and you’ll be directed to MusicHQ. Then you can already browse your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch MusicHQ on IOS
Using your IOS device, you can directly go to their website. Just open your Safari app or your preferred web browser and type in “https://www1.musichq.net/” and you can start browsing your favorite movies and TV shows.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- On the upper part of the Home screen, you’ll see Genre, Country, Movies, TV Shows, and Top IMDB
- There’s also a search bar where you can directly type in the title of the movie or TV show that you are planning to watch
- All movies on their website are HD
- On the bottom part of the page, there is a tab for Terms of Service, Contact, and Sitemap
- The site is pretty much easy to navigate because they only have few tabs for options
MusicHQ has a wide range of genres available for streaming. It has Action, Comedy, Family, Kids, Reality, Soap, War, Action & Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Music, Romance, Talk, War & Politics, Documentary, History, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Thriller, and Western.
They site also has content from Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, Hong Kong, Israel, Mexico, Poland, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Canada, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, Thailand, Austria, China, France, India, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, South Africa, Switzerland, and the USA so you have a worldwide option for streaming.
All of their movies and TV shows are in HD quality. These are from their 3rd party servers which are Vidcloud, Doodstream, and Hydrax.
You wouldn’t have a problem with the playing speed since the site is fast-loading. Though you need to have a fast internet connection to avoid buffering while streaming.
Pros and Cons
- All their movies and TV shows are HD quality
- They have updated contents and they have movies and TV shows from major video providers like Netflix
- Their movie and TV show contents are like the ones that you see on streaming apps
- Navigation is easy so it’s quite a good streaming website for streamers of all ages
- There’s a download button for Android APK for those who prefer to stream through an app
- It has ads. It is a bit time consuming since you’ll get redirected a couple of time
- I’ve encountered a server link that is not working so you have to click on the next one
Is there a need for VPN?
You don’t need a VPN in accessing content from MusicHQ but you’ll be needing a VPN if you want to secure your data stored on your device.
MusicHQ is a public streaming website so you wouldn’t know if hackers are lurking on the site and your data is being phished while streaming.
Aside from data security, VPN also allows you to have a maximum streaming experience since it avoids ISP throttling.
Using a VPN like IPVanish lets you stream anonymously so it conceals your streaming activity.
It prevents your ISP from tracking your data cap so lags and buffering are also prevented.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is MusicHQ safe to use?
Yes, MusicHQ is safe to use.
Is MusicHQ Free to use?
Yes, MusicHQ is 100% free for music and TV show streaming.
Are there Ads?
Even though the website says that there are no ads, you get redirected to another website when you play a movie or TV show. I was redirected twice, then a pop-up comes out that lets you share their website via Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
Is it available on Android?
Yes, it is available on the Android web browser.
Is it available on IOS?
Yes, you can access MusicHQ on your IOS device through Safari or Chrome.
Is it available on Firestick?
Yes, it is available on Firestick. You just need to use the Amazon Silk – Web Browser to go to the URL.
USTV Go is one of the best free streaming sites for Live TV. It has content for News, Sports, Kids, and Movies which is fast-loading and in HD quality.
StreamM4u is a free streaming site that lets you watch and download movies and TV shows online.
Cineb.net is a streaming site that lets you watch movies and TV shows online for free. It also has an APK download so if you’re more of an app streamer then Cineb.net might be a good option for you.
PopcornFlix lets you watch free movies and TV shows for free. It also has PopcornFlix Originals which makes it different from your usual streaming sites.
Flixtor is a fast-loading movie and TV show streaming site. It has updated content so you are always up to date on the latest movie and TV show releases.
MusicHQ is a good streaming website since it contains HD-quality movies and TV shows for streaming.
It is also a fast-loading website so you don’t have to wait long for a video to play.
But the site has ads wherein I got redirected twice to another website upon playing a video so I find it time-consuming.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article on how to watch MusicHQ on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS.
I hope you were able to find the device that truly matches your streaming preference.
Good thing that these streaming apps are widely available for usage in all types of devices with the use of web browsers.