This article will show you how to stream on WatchSeries using your Amazon Firestick device.
WatchSeries is a free movie and TV show streaming website that offers tons of great and updated content for the viewers. This website does not host any content it offers. Most links on this platform are from third-party sources and providers like Streamtape, VidStream, Filemoon, MyCloud, and more.
Upon checking out WatchSeries on Virus Total, there are a lot of suspicious and malicious files present. It is always better to check first the streaming website that you’ll be using in order to know if you are 100% safe from any dangerous files, and trackers. We do not recommend using this website more often unless you use a reliable VPN service. It is still your choice if you are still willing to pursue using the WatchSeries website on your device.
To stream WatchSeries on Amazon Firestick, you need to use a compatible browser. One of the best choices for Firestick is the Amazon Silk Browser. It is an official Amazon app so there is no need for you to jailbreak your Firestick and use the Downloader app to install. Continue reading to learn how you can use this app to stream the WatchSeries website on your Amazon Firestick device.
How to Stream on the WatchSeries Website Using Amazon Firestick (Video)
How to Stream on the WatchSeries Website Using Amazon Firestick
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Click on Find.
3. Tap on the Search tab.
4. Type in Silk Browser and choose the item that appears on the results.
5. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
6. Choose Download.
7. Silk Browser is Downloading into your Firestick.
8. The Silk Browser app will be installed on Firestick.
9. Select Open to launch the browser.
10. You can now start using Amazon Silk Browser.
11. Tap on Cancel then Click Okay.
12. Type in: “https://watchseries.id/” then click GO.
13. Click Go Home.
14. That’s it! Enjoy!
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
WatchSeries Website Features
- 100% free
- Lots of popular titles
- Not geo-restricted
- Easy-to-play videos
- Sub-title supported
Pros and Cons
- 100% free
- Lots of titles to play
- Contains malicious and suspicious files upon checking on Virus Total
Stream Safely With a VPN?
The WatchSeries website contains some malicious and dangerous files upon checking on Virus Total. When streaming on different websites, make sure that you secure your privacy. Especially if you are not familiar with the website you are using. Most websites use your IP address to locate you and know your personal information. If your IP address is exposed, trackers can easily know your information.
The best way to protect yourself is to hide your IP address. You can do it by using a Virtual Private Network or VPN. A VPN can also help you access geo-restricted content, pages, sites, and apps since you will be connected to a different server. It is easy to bypass geo-restrictions if you are using a reliable VPN service. A VPN can connect your IP address to another location which unblocks geo-restrictions and provides access to a lot of features, and content.
Surfshark is the best VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and get rid of trackers at the same time. It is the only VPN to unblock all streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, and many more. Surfshark provides military-grade encryption to all of its available servers which helps you be safe when streaming on different platforms, apps, and websites.
Read our SurfShark review to know more about this amazing VPN.
Other SurfShark Features
- 3200 servers available in 100+ countries
- Best VPN for torrenting
- Destroys geo-restriction
- Dedicated IP
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly VPN
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Allows Torrenting
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
For more details about this VPN, read our SurfShark review.
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App Store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You Own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here for the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Best WatchSeries Alternatives
Aside from WatchSeries, you can use these alternatives to watch movies and TV shows on your device.
What is WatchSeries?
WatchSeries is a free streaming website that offers tons of titles for movies and TV shows to watch on your device.
Is WatchSeries legal?
ReviewVPN.com cannot determine the legality of any app or website. This article is for educational purposes only. To make sure that you are safe from any legal matters regarding the apps and websites you are using, use a VPN service like Surfshark.
Is WatchSeries safe?
We tested the WatchSeries website on Virus Total and found some malicious and malicious files or threats. To make sure you are safe, use a reliable VPN like Surfshark.
Is WatchSeries Free?
The WatchSeries website is 100% free to use.
WatchSeries is a free streaming website. It is great to use but the only problem is that when we tested this on VirusTotal, there were some malicious and suspicious files present. To make yourself secure when streaming on this website, use a reliable VPN like Surfshark.