Overview About The Article
In this article, we will tell you what to do when you experience the “this title isn’t available in your location” error on Amazon Prime Video.
This streaming service is not for free. Amazon Prime is a subscription-based platform mostly used in the US. The price of Amazon Prime is $13 per month or $199 a year. This includes all the other features of Prime like AmazonFresh. But if you only want to use Amazon Prime Video, the payment is only $9 per month.
If you are going to travel abroad, you will find it hard to stream some titles from Prime Video. You will experience an error that says, “this title isn’t available in your location”.
Why are you Experiencing This Amazon Prime Error?
You are experiencing the “this title isn’t available in your location” error because of geo-restriction. Most features and content of apps like Amazon Prime Video are only available in specific countries.
Actually, Amazon Prime Video is available in over 200 countries. But the content varies depending on location. Geo-restriction implies the imposed licensing restrictions per country.
Since Amazon Prime Video originated in the USA, the content library available in the US probably has the most to offer.
In a simpler explanation, if you want to access a US-only show on Amazon Prime Video, but you are not located in any of its states, you will surely experience this error.
Other Possible Reasons Why You Experience the “this title isn’t available in your location” on Amazon Prime Video
Aside from location issues, there might still be other reasons why you are experiencing this “this title isn’t available in your location” error. Take a look at this list of possibilities:
- It is possible to experience such errors when you change your payment method. If you use a credit card number that is available in a different country, you are to experience the “this title isn’t available in your location” error from Amazon.
- By using software that blocks information to destroy location issues. Examples of this software are Firewalls, Anti-virus, and Browser extensions.
- If you are using a VPN that does not work really well with Amazon Prime Video or is currently connected to a country with no access to Amazon Prime Video. Please take note that not all VPNs work with Amazon.
How to Remove the “this title isn’t available on your location” error on Amazon Prime Video
To remove this error, you need to have a good and working VPN for Amazon Prime Video. You can change your IP address through your VPN. This means changing your internet location. No need to travel, your VPN will serve as a bridge for you. It will connect you to another country’s server like the USA. You can finally access the title that formerly has an error.
The question for you right now is to know which VPN to use.
SurfShark VPN is the best VPN that can unblock almost all streaming platforms. This is why we recommend using this to remove the error with Amazon Prime.
There are only a few VPNs that work well with Amazon Prime Video and they are as follows:
Other Great Features of Surfshark
- This VPN boasts 3,200 VPN servers in 65 locations all over the world.
- Surfshark’s VPN protocols work great and can actually adjust depending on your device type.
- No-log policy is being followed by Surfshark. You don’t have to worry about your streaming activities because it does not record them.
- Surfshark gives another layer of protection from your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- This prevents bandwidth throttling when you access content that requires higher internet speed.
- By connecting to other servers, you can access content only available in that area.
- Stops malware entry.
- You can use one Surfshark account on different devices at one time.
- Surfshark safely encrypts your data.
- Makes your internet speed faster.
- Supports torrenting
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Access Amazon Prime Video Using Split Tunneling
There are some VPNs out there that cannot unblock SurfShark. IPVanish is one of them. And if you are currently using IPVanish wight now, you might still have problems using Amazon Prime outside the US.
The best thing you can do is to activate IPVanish Split Tunneling to access Amazon Prime.
Follow this simple steps to do so.
1. Launch your IPVanish app and click on the Settings button (gearwheel icon) on the upper right portion.
2. Scroll down to the Split Tunneling option.
3. You can choose between 3 types of apps namely: Recommended, User Apps, and System Apps.
4. Choose and click any app that you would like to use your original IP address instead of the one provided by IPVanish.
For more IPVanish features, read The Best IPVanish Secret Settings For You.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
The “this title isn’t available in your location” error from Amazon Prime Video is caused by so many factors. Most of them are:
- Your current location
- The payment method, or credit card location
- By using a firewall, anti-virus, browser extension, or any software that blocks information to destroy location issues
- Your VPN is currently connected to a server where there is no access to Amazon Prime Video
- You are using a VPN that does not work with Amazon Prime Video
Not all VPNs can unblock Amazon Prime Video. The platform has a strict features that can detect the use of VPNs. Only a few can really bypass this restriction and best among others is none other than SurfShark. SurfShark VPN can unblock a huge number of streaming platforms that is why it is the best VPN for Firestick and all other devices.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.