This article will show you how to install Pronto Kodi Build on Firestick/Android.
Pronto is a Kodi Build from the Funstersplace Repository that enables streaming for movies, TV shows, live sports, and more. It offers PVR for viewing and has the most recent and popular movies and TV episodes. Additionally, it enables you to watch content from the most well-known video service providers now available.
However, we’d like to let you know that Pronto is a third-party Build that is not available in the official Kodi Repository. In other words, Kodi disclaims liability for any data breaches or leaks that may happen as a result of utilizing Pronto. To prevent any harm to your device while using this Build, it is best to equip a VPN. Furthermore, antivirus software such as TotalAV will protect your device from malware and viruses.
How To Install Pronto Kodi Build on Firestick
You can follow along with this tutorial to install the Pronto Kodi Build on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://funstersplace.net/funs/” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “funs” or any other name to help you quickly identify it. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “funs”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.funstersplace-0.3.zip
15. Wait for the notification “funstersplace Repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “funstersplace Repository”
18. Select “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “Chains Build Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Chains Build Wizard Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Click “Close”
24. Then select “Yes”
25. Scroll down and choose “Pronto”
26. Click “Continue”
27. Wait for the Build to install. Click “OK” to force close Kodi
28. Then relaunch Kodi. That’s it, Pronto Kodi Build is now installed on your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains movies, TV shows, and live sports.
- It includes a favorites area for the titles you’ve bookmarked.
- Supports Real Debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid, Link Snappy, and Debrid Link.
- Enables authorization of Trakt to sync your watchlist.
- Access to the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NCAAF, NCAAB, UFC/MMA, WWE, boxing, FIFA, tennis, Moto-GP, Formula 1, PGA, cricket, NASCAR, LFL, miscellaneous sports, and sports replays are available.
- Customizable Media Settings, Players, and Interface
- TV series are accessible from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, Apple TV, FuboTV, Hulu, HBO Max, Crunchyroll, Peacock, and other platforms.
- Allows you to record and remind PVR.
- Information on hard disk, CPU, and memory use can be found.
Pronto Built-in Addons
- The Crew
- Ghost TV
- Chain’s Genocide
- Fluxus IPTV
- Mad Titan Sports
- Purely Wrestling
- The Loop
- TheMovieDb Helper
Pros & Cons
- Following the selection of a title, you can decide which addon to scrape from.
- Play videos with a single click.
- I had a couple of instances of Kodi unexpectedly crashing while using this Build.
- There are Kodi freezing issues.
Should I Use Pronto Kodi Build with a VPN?
It is advised to always use a VPN when using Builds like Pronto to ensure that there are no data leaks. Your real IP address will be hidden by a VPN like Surfshark, making it impossible for anyone—not even your ISP or government surveillance—to track your online activities. Here are some additional benefits of using Surfshark.
- Allows you to get around geographical and censorship constraints.
- Gives you access to an unlimited amount of bandwidth.
- It protects an unlimited number of simultaneous device connections.
- Ads and viruses are blocked by its Cleanweb feature.
- It also comes with a pop-up blocker for cookie consent.
- To further boost the security of your account, two-factor authentication is available.
- A kill switch is accessible, which will automatically disconnect your connection in the event of a VPN outage.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Pronto Kodi Build?
Is Pronto Kodi Kodi Build Safe?
There are no malware or malicious files in the Pronto URL Repository. To make sure that your device is secure at all times, it is still advisable to set up Total AV on it.
Is Pronto Kodi Build legal?
Pronto delivers streams from a variety of video service providers, therefore we cannot guarantee that they are all legal. To avoid any legal issues, it is, therefore, best to choose anonymous streaming.
Pronto is a fantastic Build that offers you a wide range of streaming options. Numerous add-ons, such as Alvin, KodiVerse, The Crew, Ezra, and others, are already preloaded on it. Additionally, it supports a variety of premium debrid services to acquire the greatest streaming links available. Furthermore, you may use Pronto to connect your Trakt account and sync and view your watchlist.