This article will cover everything you need to know about installing the Ezra Kodi Addon on a Firestick.
Ezra is a fantastic Kodi Addon that enables you to watch movies and TV episodes on your Firestick or other devices. It is also regarded as one of the forks of the well-known FEN Kodi Addon. Therefore, essentially speaking, it has the same interface and similar selections as FEN.
Additionally, Ezra offers support for some of the most popular premium link generator tools, including Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Premiumize, and others. As a result, you may anticipate seeing movies and TV series in the highest streaming quality possible.
Furthermore, Ezra is a third-party Kodi Addon that cannot be found in the official Kodi repository. We thus want to recommend that you use a VPN, such as Surfshark, in advance so that you can access the content of this Addon safely.
So let’s start with how to install it on a Firestick or other device. This method is also suitable for Android, Mac, Windows, Nvidia Shield, and other Kodi-compatible devices.
How To Install Ezra Kodi Addon on Firestick
You can follow this tutorial to install the Ezra Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://ezra-hubbard.github.io/” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “Ezra” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “Ezra”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.ezra-0.0.1.zip
15. Wait for the notification “Ezra Repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “Ezra Repository”
18. Select “Video add-ons”
19. Click on “Ezra”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Ezra Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Click Ezra again then click open.
24. That’s it, Ezra Kodi Addon is already installed on your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Straightforward UI
- Movies, TV Shows, Search, Discover, Popular People, Favorites, Downloads, My Lists, My Services, Tools, and Settings are among the categories you can choose from.
- Using the Search Tab, you can search for people, movies, TV shows, and IMDb keywords (movies and TV shows).
- The Discover tool allows you to discover Movies, TV Shows, Movies History, TV Shows History, and Help.
- There’s a Popular People tab where you can find artist’s images, Biography, Movies, TV Shows, and Videos
- Allows you to watch movie trailers.
- You can choose to watch random movies and TV shows.
- Integration between Trakt and IMDb is available
- TV shows and movies can be added to your favorites.
- Movies, TV series, premium files, and images are available for download.
- Supports All Debrid, Premiumize, and Real Debrid
Pros & Cons
- The Tools section contains tips on how to use Ezra.
- Supports all premium link generators.
- Integration with Trakt is available.
- Navigating this add-on has occasional lags.
- I’ve also had instances where Ezra suddenly stopped working.
- No free streaming is offered.
Stream Safely With a VPN
With programs like Kodi, streaming is seemingly endless. You have an unlimited amount of selections when looking for movies and television shows to watch on your smart devices. However, because there are numerous unofficial builds and add-ons available, you can never be sure of their safety.
First, you’re not sure whether the streams you get from these add-ons are legitimate. The worst scenario is that you might be apprehended and questioned about your streaming activity. Second, you are unaware that there may be invisible eyes behind those screens. Yes, you can watch free movies, TV series, and live TV, but we hope you’re not compromising your data. Because of this, you will require a strong tool to help you maintain your anonymity online.
We highly recommend choosing Surfshark as your VPN. It offers you the following security measures:
- Unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption.
- If your VPN connection is lost, its kill switch will automatically disconnect you.
- More than 3,200 servers are located across 100 different locations.
- There will be no logs and no IP address leaks.
- Its Cleanweb feature blocks advertisements and malware.
- It features a pop-up blocker for cookie consent.
- Allows two-factor authentication to be used to safeguard your account.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Ezra Kodi Addon?
Ezra is a FEN Kodi Addon fork that allows you to view movies and TV episodes in HD resolution. Moreover, it gives you access to a wide variety of videos via premium services like Real debrid.
Is Ezra Kodi Addon Safe?
The Ezra Kodi Addon is safe, yes. However, for increased safety, while using this addon, a VPN is recommended.
Is Ezra Kodi Addon Legal?
Kodi Addons in general are legal to use on any device. However, because Ezra Kodi Addon uses multiple online sources to get its content, we cannot guarantee that anything you find is legal.
Should I Use a VPN with Ezra Kodi Addon?
Yes, while using the Ezra Kodi Addon, a VPN like Surfshark is necessary. This is because Ezra is an unofficial Kodi Addon and is consequently run by independent developers.
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
You will undoubtedly appreciate the Ezra Kodi Addon if you enjoy the FEN Kodi Addon. However, if you want to watch movies and TV series for free, you’ll probably need to use other Addons. Nevertheless, to find the best streaming alternative for you, look through our list of the top Kodi Addons.