This article will show you how to mirror iPhone to Firestick.
We know just how much you enjoy streaming and accessing content online through the comfort of your mobile devices. However, there are days when you feel like watching videos on the big screen, such as movies and TV series.
Apart from that, it is better to play on a large screen while relaxing in your living room than on a little screen on your phone when it comes to gaming. Fortunately, if you’re an iOS user, you can effortlessly mirror your iPhone on your Firestick. Mirroring allows you to project what’s on your iPhone’s screen right onto your Firestick device.
It is the process of one device’s screen and audio being duplicated on another device. This is usually done wirelessly, with wires, or with the use of specific adapters that allow the two devices to be connected. Mirroring is also used to describe the process of transmitting data from one console or screen to another.
How To Mirror iPhone to Firestick
We’ll show the process of how to mirror the cybercriminalsiPhone to Firestick wirelessly by using an app called Airscreen. This app is a verified app that you can easily install from the Amazon Appstore. Please follow the steps below:
1. On the Home screen, go to “Find“.
2. Then click “Search“.
3. You have the option of using Alexa Voice Command or simply typing in “Airscreen“. Once the suggestion appears, click on it.
4. Then click on the Airscreen icon.
5. Click “Get”.
6. Wait for it to complete the installation.
7. Then click “Open“.
8. Select “Start Now“.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page to “Settings,” then click once to the right.
10. Then click “Settings”.
11. Select “Device name” and then type in your device’s name. Then click the “OK” button.
12. Now, slide up on your iOS device’s screen and select “Screen Mirroring.”
13. Next, tap on the name of your Firestick device.
14. You’ll know you’ve successfully mirrored your device to your Firestick when you see a checkmark appear.
15. Return to your television and press the Okay button on your Firestick remote.
16. You’ve successfully mirrored your iPhone to Firestick. Your iOS device’s screen is now visible on your Firestick.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Stream Safely With a VPN
Fortunately, Firestick allows us to do a variety of things, including mirroring our iPhones to the Firestick. However, it is always advisable to safeguard your connection when accessing content online to prevent prying eyes such as hackers and phishers from gaining access to your data. That way, you won’t have to worry about cybercriminals taking your information and using it for malevolent or monetary purposes.
And the best approach to protect your connection is to use a Virtual Private Network, or VPN for short. A VPN, such as Surfshark, helps you protect your data by encrypting it end-to-end with military-grade AES 256-bit encryption that is known to be uncrackable. With Surfshark encryption, you can rest assured that all of your incoming and outgoing traffic will remain private, leaving no traces on the websites and apps you visit. Apart from that, you can make use of its numerous advantages, which include:
- There are 3,200 VPN servers in 65 worldwide locations ensuring that you have access to the internet daily.
- It allows you to connect to a server from any of its 65 locations throughout the world to help bypass censorship and geo-restrictions.
- Available on major platforms such as Fire TV and iOS, which ensures both security and mirroring across both devices.
- It provides an unlimited number of simultaneous connections, allowing you to secure all of your devices, including your iPhone and Firestick.
- It gives you an unlimited amount of bandwidth, allowing you to view and download any content from the internet.
- Surfshark automatically connects you to the fastest connection available in your location, ensuring the highest possible internet speed.
- It has a kill switch that will automatically disconnect your device from the internet if your VPN connection is suddenly disrupted.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Can you mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire Stick?
Fortunately, you can easily mirror your iPhone to your Amazon Firestick. We’ve included a step-by-step guide on how to do so above.
How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick free?
The best way to enable Firestick mirroring from your iPhone for free is by installing and using the Airscreen app on your Firestick device.
Is Mirroring your iPhone to Firestick Safe?
Yes, Mirroring your iPhone to Firestick is safe. However, we always recommend that our readers use Surfshark when watching or playing games online for an added layer of protection. As a result, we continue to do so even when mirroring for extra precaution.
Is Mirroring your iPhone to Firestick free?
Yes, Mirroring from iPhone to Firestick is free. So if ever you’re using a paid streaming service, you won’t have to pay extra just so you can watch it on a larger screen.
Is Mirroring your iPhone to Firestick legal?
Yes, Mirroring your iPhone to Firestick is legal. However, this does not guarantee that the content you are mirroring from your iPhone to your Firestick is legal. That is why we also recommend using Surfshark to prevent legal complications if you are unsure about the legality of the content you are accessing.
Mirroring is one of the most convenient ways to view movies and TV shows on a larger screen from your device. And fortunately, there is a simple way on how to mirror iPhone to Firestick. That way, you may easily stream from iPhone to Firestick your favorite movies and TV shows.
Finally, thank you for reading our article on how to mirror iPhone to Firestick. We hope we were able to show you how to do so most simply and efficiently possible. Enjoy watching films and playing games on your Firestick with your iPhone!
You may also read: