Are you wondering if you can stream BT TV on Firestick? Well, you are in the right article then. I will show you how you can install and stream the app on your Firestick device.
Before we go deeper into the installation process, let’s discuss first what is BT TV.
BT TV is the official IPTV subscription offered by the BT Group. The BT Group is a UK-based telecommunication company. They also launch the official live TV app for sports, BT Sport.
BT TV is now available on the Amazon App Store. You can install it directly on your Firestick device. Although, it is not available everywhere. It is geo-restricted and only available in the UK, and other specific countries. You can use a reliable VPN to stream it from anywhere.
This app is not for free. As stated before, it is an IPTV subscription. You can install it for free but the subscription to use it is £5 per month.
How to Install BT TV on Firestick
BT TV is an official Amazon app, there is no need to jailbreak your Firestick and use the Downloader app to install it. Just follow the simple steps below.
1. From the home page of your Firestick, go to Find.
2. Click on Search
3. Search for the BT TV app
4. Select the BT TV app
5. Click on the Get or Download button
6. Tap the open button to launch the app
7. Choose Log In if you already have a BT TV account, otherwise create a new one if you don’t.
8. Provide your login details to start streaming on BT TV
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
BT TV Features
- Original shows
- Provides other channels like AMC and Discovery
- Paid subscription
- Available in other types of devices like mobile, and windows
- Official BT channels
- BT App Extra allows you to catch up and watch later some shows and save your data
Channels Available on BT TV
- BT Sport 1
- BT Sport 2
- BT Sport 3
- Eurosport 1
- BT Sport Extra (Channels 1 to 6)
- Eurosport 2
- BT Sport ESPN
Why Should I Use a VPN?
BT TV is not available everywhere. It is one of the cons of using this app. But there is the best solution to this problem. If you want to stream BT TV anywhere, you actually can. You just have to use a reliable VPN.
A VPN works as a tunnel that connects you to another server. In the case of BT TV, since it is mostly available in Europe, the UK in particular, just connect to an available server in the UK. No need to go out, the VPN will change your location online. It will make it seems like your IP address is in the UK. This will give you access to BT TV.
Surfshark is the best VPN that provides access and protection at the same time. It will connect you to a different server and at the same time secure your identity. To learn more about this VPN, read our Surfshark Review.
Best Surfshark Features:
- Makes you stream anonymously
- Keeps you safe with its top-notch VPN protocols and encryptions
- Compatible with all types of devices
- Connects you to the best server near you.
- Unblocks geo-restriction.
- Thousands of networks from a number of available locations worldwide.
- No Log Policy.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You can connect as many devices as you like at the same time on one account.
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Supports Torrenting
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How do I watch BT TV?
You can watch BT TV on your devices such as mobile, windows, Firestick, etc. Try to download, and play all catch-up, on-demand, rental, and but-to-own content to watch on this app.
Is Netflix free on BT TV?
Netflix is part of your plan when you subscribe to Big Entertainment or VIP on this app.
What is on BT TV?
There are a lot of original channels and other channels available on BT TV. Some of these are Discovery Channel, AMC, TLC, and Netflix.
Can I just get BT TV?
You can get the BT TV app alone yet you need to have a paid subscription to stream it.
BT TV is an amazing application that streams a lot of great shows. It provides different channels, mostly original BT channels. The only problem with this is that it is only available in the UK and other specific countries. To access it from anywhere, you must use a VPN like Surfshark. It will destroy geo-restriction and will provide all you need to watch the app from anywhere.
We hope that this article was able to help you install BT TV on your Firestick device. Thank you for your time.