In this article, we will show you how to install the Bounce TV app on your Fire TV stick.
Are you searching for an app containing many TV series to select? Probably an app that provides boxing videos and other media content? If you agree then the Bounce TV app is perfect for your preference.
The Bounce TV app provides a variety of original TV series. Enjoy blockbuster films, on-demand Premier Boxing Championships, and TV shows from the Bounce TV app.
Bounce TV will show you a schedule of its TV shows. You won’t have a hard time catching up with TV series that you love. Aside from that, easily pick any episode from any series you like to watch. Just hit on the Play button to start watching any TV show title.
The Bounce TV app also updates its content periodically.
We will now give you a download link for your Android device. Afterward, we will teach you how to install the Bounce TV app on your Fire TV stick. You only have to Jailbreak your Fire TV Stick and sideload the app for its successful installation.
Bounce TV app for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install the Bounce TV app on your Fire TV Stick
Install the Bounce TV app on your Fire TV stick by using the Downloader app. Just follow our simple guide below.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press on Search.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- Use the Downloader app’s Search tab.
- Type in: reviewvpn.com/bnc
- The Bounce TV app’s APK file will download.
- Click on the Install button.
- The Bounce TV app will install automatically on your Fire TV stick.
- Launch the Bounce TV app by pressing the Open button after its installation.
- Wait for the Bounce TV app to load its user interface.
- Click on any category on its home screen. (e.g. Family Time)
- Select any TV show episode you want to watch by clicking on the Play button on the top right of your TV screen.
How to Install the Bounce TV app on your Fire TV Stick (Screenshots)
Install the Cloudbeats app successfully on your Fire TV stick by following each screenshot below:
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press on Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in: reviewvpn.com/bnc
15. The Bounce TV app’s APK file will download.
16. Click on the Install button.
17. The Bounce TV app will install automatically on your Fire TV stick.
18. Launch the Bounce TV app by pressing the Open button after its installation.
19. Wait for the Bounce TV app to load its user interface.
20. Click on any category on its home screen. (e.g. Family Time)
21. Select any TV show episode you want to watch by clicking on the Play button on the top right of your TV screen.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of the Bounce TV app
- Multiple TV show categories.
- Provides famous TV shows.
- Contains many movies to watch.
- Provides a reliable main screen.
- Sleek and classy user interface.
- Built-in search engine.
Technical Specifications of the Bounce TV app
Here are the Technical Specifications of the Bounce TV app. You will learn about its file size, present version, and operating system requirements.
Bounce TV app Series
- Saints and Sinners
- In the Cut
- Family Time
- Mann and Wife
- Off the Chain
Bounce TV app Movies
- Vampire in Brooklyn
- Biker Boyz
- Head of States
- Coming to America
- The Nomads
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free.
- Legal to use.
- Sleek Interface.
- Impressive app icon.
- Provides unforgettable black cinema titles.
- Contains media content.
- Choose either from the movies or TV series sections.
- Built-in search engine.
- High-quality videos.
- App developers need to add more content.
- Play button malfunctions.
- Loading can take some time before playing a video.
- Do not have a playback feature.
Watch Online Media with a VPN
Today, many portable devices connect us with the internet. We can now find and play media files anytime or anywhere we want. For media content from diverse communities, the Bounce TV app provides us with quality video resolutions to enjoy.
However, not all people might enjoy using streaming apps. Whether they are in a country with strict geo-restrictions, laws that prevent downloads, or rules that prohibit some content, they have a difficult time watching TV shows and movies.
Fortunately for many media file enthusiasts, IPVanish comes to the rescue. We advise using IPVanish as your VPN while staying in other countries with geo-blocks. It will also provide you with many benefits:
- IPVanish lets you access media files with restrictions.
- Connect you with many worldwide servers.
- Speeds up your internet connection.
- Make you anonymous while browsing the internet.
- Prevents buffering and stuttering on your Kodi and Fire TV stick.
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Alternative Apps for the Bounce TV App
The Bounce TV app is an excellent app for watching a variety of TV shows and movies. However, we agree that the content they provide is limited. Let us now present you some apps that work similar and can function as alternatives to the Bounce TV app:
If you want more apps, visit our article about the Best Live TV app for Firestick.
Is the app free?
Yes, it does not require any type of payment.
Are there ads while using the app?
Yes, some ads appear while streaming TV series episodes.
The Bounce TV app is a sleek-looking app with wonderful features. Providing high-quality content, it is no surprise that the app contains few movies and TV shows. For fans of the TV series we mentioned above, use the Bounce TV app to stream them for free.
We hope this article helps you install the Bounce TV app on your Fire TV stick.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.