Primal Kodi Addon
Primal Kodi add-on is a new version of Exodus/Covenant under the Primal Repository that offers Movies, TV Shows, and Documentaries from a huge list of sources. Its sections are carefully segregated so that users can choose which content are they really interested in. Such sections include the following:
- People Watching
- Most Popular
- Most Viewed
- Box Office
- Oscar Winners
- In Theaters
- New Movies
- My Movies
- People Search
Here alone we can see how meticulously it was crafted to help users choose what to watch. Not only that but the genre section also includes an extensive amount of subsections which are divided by the following:
- Science Fiction
This shows how diligent and compassionate is the creator of this add-on. Creating such a detailed section truly requires patience and knowledge. It is a magnificent marketing strategy wherein you give what your consumers need and ultimately suggest what they may want in the future. It is a beautiful art carefully crafted by what we can call geniuses.
- An extensive list of content to choose from
- Shows which type of video formats are available I.E. 1080p, 720p, and SD
- Shows a detailed list of the video sources
- It provides a brief summary for each Title helping users get an idea of what the video is all about and helping them decide if it is worth watching or not.
- Almost unlimited video sources to choose from
How to Install Primal Kodi Addon?
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Open the “Gear Icon” and choose “System”
- Select the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Go to https://github.com/TeamAK47/zips/tree/master/repository.primal
- Highlight the source and rename it to “primal” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Choose ‘Install Zip File” choose “primal” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Choose the zip file URL- repository.primal-0.1.1.zip
- Wait for the notification “Primal Build Add-on Repo Installed” to appear.
- Click on “Install Repository”
- Select “Primal Build Repo”
- Open “Video Add-ons” and Choose “Primal” and “Install”
- Select “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for Primal Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Video add-ons” and select “Primal”
- There you go, Primal is now installed.
How to Install Primal on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://github.com/TeamAK47/zips/tree/master/repository.primal
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Primal (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Primal (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.primal-0.0.1.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Primal Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Primal again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Primal has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start Primal add-on.
Here at ReviewVPN, we always remind you guys to have a back-up. Meaning, if a problem arises with the Primal add-on, you can always rely on a back-up to act on its behalf. There are a lot of other add-ons that are very similar to Prima but to an extent only. So far, we have seen that Primal has a very detailed interface. It has a lot of sections that users can choose from so in that aspect, Primal is a very good choice. But in case Primal encounters a problem, the following add-ons are very reliable as well. They are as follows:
- Exodus Redux
These alternative add-ons actually came from the same repository as Primal, so you can expect the same quality and performance that Primal gives.
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing Primal:
Be sure to check that the URL you have typed in is correct. Inputting the wrong URL will indeed produce this error. Also, you have to make sure that you have a reliable internet connection so that your download will not be interrupted. You will also have to check if you have downloaded the right repository to avoid this error. Lastly, always use a reliable VPN to avoid any connection throttling that is caused by your ISP. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This normally happens when Kodi is not installed properly. We have a detailed guide here on how to properly install Kodi on your device. Also, this issue can also arise if your add-on is not installed in the right way. If it was not installed properly, you can always reinstall it and we advise that you refer to the installation steps we have here.
If this error occurs, it only means that your cache is already full. The media cache usually catches clips of the media to make loading faster and along the way, it fills up to the maximum cap. In order to resolve this problem, you simply have to empty your cache.
Primal provides streams and it does not store any content on its servers. If a link is not working, just wait for a few seconds for the results to reload and you can pick a link that works. For other solutions, we have provided an in-depth guide that is linked in this post.
One of the main advantages of Primal over other add-ons is that it has an extensive gallery. You can choose what content you’d like to watch. It features a lot of subcategories so that you can navigate what you want to see. This is helpful to users who don’t really have a particular inclination on what to watch. Also, this add-on is very family-friendly. You can watch a lot of stuff with your kids and actually have fun watching what parents also like to see. Primal truly does have a good reputation that is why it is one of the better add-ons we suggest. We hope that this post was enlightening and helpful. If you have questions on anything, feel free to drop us a comment below and we would address your query promptly. Thank you!