Locutus Kodi Addon
Locutus is a Kodi Video Add-on that is found under the Diamond Wizard Repository. It can be considered as the modernized version of the add-on 7 of 9. With its newly upgraded capabilities, Locutus offers more content from high-quality movies, Tv-Shows, Sports, Kids, and many more. Although not much can be expected from its Live Tv feature it is a great addition nonetheless. Locutus also offers more content because it combined both ace streams and m3u8 playlists. It gives you more stuff compared to other add-ons.
Other notable categories are:
– 1-Click movies
– Tv Shows
– Youtube Theater
– Last Played and others
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Custom Made for Real-Debrid users.
- A simple UI that makes it easy to navigate through
- A huge library of high-quality movies and tv shows
- Trakt Playlist Integration
- Automatically chooses the best stream for you
- A huge array of category selection
- Access to music, radio, and live sport as well
- Customizable search by content, popularity, and rating
- Torrent capable
Easy Installation Guide
- Open Kodi
- Click on the “Gear Icon” and select “System”
- At the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Type in http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com
- Highlight the source and rename it to “diamond” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Select ‘Install Zip File” choose “diamond” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Select the zip file URL- repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.9.8.zip
- Wait for the notification “Diamond Build Add-on Repo Installed” to appear.
- Select “Install Repository”
- Choose “Diamond Build Repo”
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “Locutus (Debrid Only)” and “Install”
- Click “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for Locutus Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “video add-ons” and select “Locutus(Debrid only)”
- There you go, Locutus is now installed.
- If you don’t possess a Real-Debrid account yet, you must register.
- When Launching the Locutus add-on you will be notified with this message. Jut down the code that will be given.
- Launch a web browser on a different device and enter https://real-debrid.com/device.
- Type in the code you got and select “Continue”
- You will then be granted your Real-Debrid Account
- Go back to Locutus and a notification that shows another successful authorization message will appear, select “ok”
- If notified with a changelog, just press the “ok” button on your remote and voila! Locutus is now Real-Debrid ready.
How to Install Locutus on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Locutus (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Locutus (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.9.8.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Diamond Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Locutus again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Locutus has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start Locutus add-on.
Here at ReviewVPN, we always remind you, our dear subscribers that having a plan b is always optimal. There will be times when some of the popular add-ons will have an issue or malfunction so it is best to be prepared for that.
Aside from Locutus, here is a list of other add-ons we recommend for you to try:
– The Magic Dragon
– Movie Theater Butter
Searching for new add-ons is a breeze. You can google them easily and find out new stuff. But we highly recommend that you obtain them from trusted sources that have credibility and a good reputation. The ones that we recommend are very good and won’t cause you any trouble.
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing Locutus:
Having a hard time downloading Locutus? This can only mean that the repository is incorrect, so please check if you have typed in the correct URL. Also, you make sure that you have installed the correct repository. Checking your internet connection for stability can also help and make sure that you are protected by a VPN. Your ISP constantly monitors your activity and may block certain websites from being accessed. To fix this, use a VPN to make your connection encrypted and anonymous so that your tracks will be covered. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This error can occur maybe because of how Kodi was installed on your device. Follow the proper steps on how to install Kodi to avoid this type of issue. If the issue persists, you can proceed in reinstalling the add-on. If it should persist further, there may be a need to uninstall and reinstall the whole Kodi app itself.
This occurs when your media cache is full. We can prevent this by emptying your cache and making sure that it gets cleaned on a regular basis. Cache build is quite common nowadays because it is one way of making our streaming experience smoother.
Locutus does not keep any of the content on its servers, these are all coursed through 3rd party sites. Wait for the source to load up to 15 seconds and then you can try other suggestions. For other solutions please take time to read our in-depth guide linked above.
To put simply, The Locutus add-on is a beefed-up version of the add-on 7 of 9. It is very user-friendly and is not complicated when you install it. Here at ReviewVPN, we always provide an honest review and try to recommend accessible, high-quality, stable and reliable add-ons which we believe will be beneficial to our followers. The Locutus Video add-on is a very versatile add-on that gives its users content that can cater to the whole family.
We hope that this guide has been helpful in any way to you. Please feel free to drop a comment or query to our site and our other social media so that we can further assist you. Thank you and have a great Kodi experience!