Kratos Reborn Kodi Addon
Kratos Reborn Kodi Video Add-on
You would have probably heard of the name Kratos through the popular game anthology, God of War. Kratos is the main protagonist and has battled almost all of the Gods of Olympus to seek revenge. Anyone who has played the game will never forget the thrill and excitement that the game brought to them. In that aspect, we believe that the developer of a certain add-on wishes to exude the same appeal and that add-on is named Kratos Reborn.
Kratos Reborn was previously called “Kratos Add-on” and it was under the UKodi1 Repository but when that repository went down, the original Kratos Add-on went down with it. Luckily, the Kratos Add-on was renamed to Kratos Reborn and now lies within the roster of Magnetic Repository. It offers streaming links for Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, and many more.
– Trakt Integration
– Real-Debrid Integration
– Premiumize Integration
– Access to Torrent Caches via Real-Debrid
– HQ Streaming Links
– Compatible with Firestick, Firestick 4k, Android Boxes, Windows and Mac Computers, Linux, and Raspberry Pi.
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Click on the “Gear Icon” and select “System”
- At the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Type in http://magnetic.website/repo
- Highlight the source and rename it to “Kratos Reborn” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Install Zip File” choose “Fusion” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Select the zip file URL- repository.Magnetic-1.0.7.zip
- Wait for the notification “Magnetic Add-on Repo Installed” to appear.
- Select “Install Repository”
- Choose “Magnetic Repo”
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “Kratos Reborn” and “Install”
- Click “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for Fusion Org Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Video add-ons” and select “Kratos Reborn”
- There you go, Kratos Reborn add-on is now installed.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Kratos Reborn on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://magnetic.website/repo/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Kratos Reborn (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Kratos Reborn (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.Magnetic-1.0.7.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Magnetic Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Kratos Reborn again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select Version 1.0 (Magnetic Repo)
25. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Kratos Reborn has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on Open to start the Kratos Reborn add-on.
Problems during the run of an add-on may arise depending on your internet connection and the stability of the add-on. Sometimes, the problem lies with the add-on thus we here at ReviewVPN, we always remind our readers to have a short-list of alternatives. Choose alternatives that have similar capabilities to Kratos Reborn and make sure that you obtain them from reputable sources so as to avoid further issues from arising. We always recommend the best add-ons and we believe that the following can serve as substitutes for Kratos Reborn:
– Midian Add-on
– Chucky Add-on
– Chain Reaction Add-on
– Leviathan Add-on
Should issues arise during the run of Kratos Reborn, we are very confident that the add-ons listed above can also perform very well and provide an excellent viewing experience.
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing Kratos Reborn:
The wrong URL usually messes up the entire process of installation. Be sure to input the correct URL so that the process runs smoothly. Also, be sure to have a reliable VPN service because, at times, your ISP blocks content and throttles your internet connection. So to avoid that, be sure that you have secured a trusted VPN like IPVanish on your device. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This issue usually arises when Kodi is not properly installed or has lacking features for it to work properly. If that is the case, you can redownload Kodi and install it properly. An in-depth guide on how to install the Kodi app is provided on our website. Lastly, if the issue is with the add-on itself, you can reinstall it by following the procedure given above.
A check log error only happens when your media cache is full. You can remedy this situation by emptying your cache.
Kratos Reborn does not keep any of the content on its servers. It is distributed by 3rd party apps. Patience is key here, just wait for a couple of seconds for the other suggestions and click on them. For other solutions please take time to read our in-depth guide linked above.
How to Install IPvanish on your Firestick with Screenshots
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
True to its name, this add-on has truly been reborn. Not only does it do what it did before but also exceeded them. The amazing thing about Kratos Reborn lies within its ability to be integrated with Trakt, Real-Debrid, and torrents. These three features make this add-on run smoothly and provide content far beyond your imagination. With its huge library and high-quality streaming links, it is no wonder why a lot of Kodi users prefer this rather than others. We believe that the aim of the developer/s to make this one of the go-to add-ons has already been fulfilled and will continue to do so for a very long time. So there, we hope that this article will be able to provide you everything that you need to know regarding Kratos Reborn. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us through the comment section or at any of our other social media platforms. Thank you and God Speed!