In this article, you will learn how to download, install, and use KodiMan Build on any of your streaming devices.
KodiMan Build allows you to access and stream entertainment in various categories and subcategories and sections include TV shows, Movies, Sports, Live TV, Kids shows, Music, Cartoons, Documentaries, and many more.
It works well on Kodi versions17.6 krypton and Leia 18.8 and other streaming devices.
You can install this build on your:
- Apple TV
- Android TV boxes
This build comes to a huge collection of addons with 24/7 streaming links for movies and lots more. One good side of this Kodi build is that it works on most of the operating systems including MAC, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS, and Amazon-powered devices.
- Requires Real-Debrid integration for the improved streaming experience.
- KodiMan Build comes with a well-structured, clutter-free, user-friendly, and colorful interface with a neat layout. This Build Comes with tons of content to keep you entertained 24/7 and allows you to customize the themes and skin (download more themes as you wish). Houses apps you can download as well.
- KodiMan Build scrapes links from different sources (which allows you to choose a source that has the best streaming quality). KodiMan Build has low memory: it only occupies a few memory spaces on your device. This makes this build work well on low memory devices such as Amazon Firestick and lots more.
Kodi is an open-source streaming media that give you access to stream entertainment such as music, live TV (pay per view), movies (in various categories and subcategories), documentaries, kids shows, anime, cartoons, adult (no porn), and adult (porn), sports and many more.
The entry of Kodi has drastically changed the streaming industry. Nowadays, you Don’t have to spend lots of money on paying for cable television subscriptions. This is because most of the content being offered by cable TV channels is also available on most of the streaming apps especially Kodi.
Kodi, during the days of its launch in 2002, was known as an Xbox media player. Nevertheless, the name “Xbox media player” was changed to Xbox media center in 2003 and remained so till 2014. However, it was renamed Kodi by the XBMC foundation which is the brain behind Kodi’s development and media content.
With Kodi, you can store, share, access, and stream files with anyone around your household. That said, there are some concerns when It comes to using Kodi. One such concern includes security issues. This is because houses third-party addons.
These addons do not have the copyright to most of their offer. That is why we advise installing and using a VPN on your device when you are streaming with Kodi. Some people still find using Kodi technical because of the installation process most Kodi build.
However, reading through this article will clear most of the FAQs you may have about installing and using Kodi. The following are compatible devices; Roku, Android, Mac, Linux, Apple TV, Firestick, Windows, and lots more.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Is the use of Kodi legal?
Yes. Using Kodi is legal. That, whatever involved Kodi, be it the downloading and installing and running the app on your device, is legal. However, while streaming with Kodi, watch out for addons with permission issues.
Is it free to use Kodi?
Yes, downloading Kodi is free. However, if you are using the official Kodi website, you might donate some money to support their good work. Using Kodi on your device is completely free. Nevertheless, there are some addons offering pay-per-view content that often require subscription plans.
Is it safe to use Kodi?
Using Kodi is safe. The downloading, installing, and using of Kodi on your device is safe. That said, we highly recommend protecting yourself with a VPN. This is because most of the addons on Kodi offer content with copyright issues.
Is Kodiman free to use?
Yes, you can use this build for free.
Is KodiMan Build safe?
Yes, using KodiMan Build is safe and legal. However, you are advised to install a VPN on your device.
What is Kodi Build
For easier understanding, a Kodi build is all in one addon. Instead of downloading and installing add-ons one by one, a Kodi build has got all the add-ons, features, skins, themes, and lots more in just one installation. A Kodi build has the same similarity with addons and goes beyond just an addon.
A Kodi Build has the following features:
- Houses large library of addons. Kodi build comes with an Electronic Program guide (EPG). Allows you to customize the interface.
- User friendly, well organized, neat, clutter-free, and easy to navigate interface.
- Improves streaming experience by scraping links from various sources.
- Kodi builds are compatible with many operating systems such as iOS, Windows, MAC, Android, and lots more. You can customize the themes and skins to suit your taste. Compatible with different streaming devices such as Amazon Firestick, Roku, smart TVs, Apple TV, Chromecast, computers, smartphones, tablets, and lots more.
Installing the KodiMan Build
The installation process of KodiMan Builds is quite easy and straightforward. That said, you will need to first and foremost, to enable unknown sources.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device. Allow it to start running properly.
2. Navigate to the setting icon which is located at the top-left corner of your home screen.
3. Now, when the setting menu comes up, scroll downwards to the system.
4. Now, on the system menu option, move your mouse and click on addons. Navigate rightward and click on unknown sources. Next, on the warning dialog box that will appear, select the YES option.
5. Hit the back or arrow button to go back to the home screen.
6. Now, from the home screen, move your mouse upwards and then click on the setting icon (found at the top left corner of your screen).
7. On the setting menu, select the file manager.
8. On the file manager Window, scroll down to add source and click on it.
9. Now, click on <NONE> and then select OK.
10. Next, on the dialog box that will appear, type the media source link: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and OK afterward.
11. Now, on the dialog box with “Enter a name for this media source” name it EzzerMac build and select OK to proceed.
12. On the new window, double-check if all the details you typed are correct and then hit the OK button to continue.
13. Use the arrow button to return to the home screen.
14. Now, from the home screen, navigate down and click on addons.
15. Next, on the addons menu, move your mouse upwards and click the setting icon (it looks like a small box).
16. A new window will appear, select install from zip file.
17. Now, scroll downwards to locate the name you saved the media source link with. For this installation guide, use “EzzerMac build“.
18. Now, hover on the zip.file repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip and then click on it. Wait for 2-4 minutes for the installation to complete. Once it’s completed, you will receive a notification that says “EzzerMac repository installed” at the top left corner of your screen.
19. Select install from repository.
20. Choose program addons
21. Choose EzzerMac-Wizard
22. Choose install and wait for notification at the top right corner of your screen.
23. Now, on the new window that will pop-up, click on the dismiss option and then select continue.
24. Next, select the build menu.
25. Now, on the list of builds that will pop-up, scroll, and click on EzzerMac-Wizard. Next, select build and then scroll down to find KodiMan build
26. Select install and then choose fresh install.
27. Next, select the YES option to continue.
28. Wait for the downloading and installing of KodiMan to complete. When the installation is completed, you will receive a notification, then select OK.
29. Once the installation is done, force close.
How to use the KodiMan Build Build
Once you are done with the installation of KodiMan Build, follow these steps to enjoy KodiMan Build.
Step 1. Open your Kodi app
Step 2.KodiMan Build will load automatically.
Step 3. Navigate through the interface and select whatever you want to explore on KodiMan Build.
Video Guide on How to Install KodiMan Build on Firestick
Use a VPN
Nowadays, it is not safe to access the internet or stream content online. This is as a result of security breaches. Even though you are using a personal computer with your private connection, you will realize that your Internet service provider spies and monitors things you are doing online. To make matters worse, if you are using a public internet connection let’s say WiFi or data, everyone on the network can see your identity. However, you can keep your identity private by installing a VPN. A VPN will hide and keep your IP address safe over the internet service provider network by encrypting and masking your IP address.
Installing a VPN offers you the following benefits
The only way to stay secure while online is to install a VPN. This way, a VPN will mask and encrypt your IP address and it will appear as a private, anonymous, and secure user over the ISP network.
You can bypass restrictions due to location. Once you install a VPN on your device, it uses encryption to alter your IP address. When this happens, you can stream from anywhere around the world. Often, a VPN comes with numerous servers and countries for you to choose from.
You can minimize throttling caused by your internet service provider by having a VPN installed on your device. It’s frustrating to see your movies or live TV shows lag or buffer while streaming. However, installing a VPN on your device helps to minimize throttling and improve streaming quality. For the best VPN experience, IPVanish is all you need for 24/7 online security. They offer affordable subscription plans and comes with 30 days money-back guarantee policy.
Features of IPVanish
IPVanish features over 2,000 servers in 70+ worldwide locations. This VPN comes with a zero log policy and lots more.
Get IPVanish here.
Alternative Builds to KodiMan Build
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
KodiMan Build features low memory and works on most streaming devices. It comes with a huge collection of addons that allows you to stream movies, sports, music, and many more.