Diggz Xenon is one of the most popular builds available on Kodi. Despite being on the larger size coming in at around 400MB, it still works superbly on the firestick. The build is aesthetically pleasing, frequently updated, and uses all the best addons. The only build that comes close to rivaling it in our book is Xanax. We’ll show you how to install this great Diggz Xenon build on Kodi using various methods in this article.
We understand that different people absorb information best through different methods. We also understand that Kodi is downright confusing. As a result, we will show you how to install Diggz Xenon using both text and videos. The steps will be grouped together at first for those who are proficient enough to install a build just looking at steps. Then we’ll give you two videos. One video will show how to install the build on any device using a source. The second method will show how to install Diggz Xenon using an APK file. This method works on Firestick and Android devices. It is both easier and allows for a second version of Kodi to run on the same device. Finally, we’ll show the installation steps with screenshots.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Diggz Xenon Features
- 13 Categories (Explore, Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Music, Kids Zone, Your Library, Favorites, Android Apps, Add ons and Xenon X7.3.5)
- Real Debrid Integration
- Maps Browser
- Movie Pairing
- Intelligent Recommendations
- Huge Range of Top Add ons
- 400MB size
- TV Shows
- Real Debrid Compatible
- Live TV
- Kids Zone
- Music TV
- Arcade Games
- Favorites and Recommended
Check our list of Best Kodi Builds.
How to Install Diggz Xenon on Kodi
Follow our simple steps to get up and running with Diggz in minutes.
- From the Kodi home screen click on settings (gear icon) then System
- Make sure that Unknown sources are turned on or you won’t be able to access Diggz from its URL
- Go back to the previous screen and click File Manager
- Click add source then “Add None”
- On the pop-up browser type in the following URL: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ (If the link doesn’t work, use Google to search for a working mirror site)
- Name the source Diggz
- Go back to the Add ons menu then click the box icon above the video add ons
- Click install from Zip file then click your Diggz file and install from repository
- When the installation finishes click the build menu and choose Xenon
- Always install a Fresh Build, and allow the Installation Wizard to force restart Kodi
- You’ll now have your brand new Diggz Xenon Build
Video on How to Install Diggz Xenon on Kodi (Any Device)
Click the pop-out icon in the upper right to see the video larger.
Diggz Xenon APK
Diggz Xenon also currently comes in an APK. The APK combines Kodi with the build wizard. There are two main advantages to using this method. The first is that it makes for a dead-simple install as you don’t have to add a source or navigate around confusing options within Kodi. The second is that it allows the user to run two or more versions of Kodi on the same device. For example, you could run a version of Kodi with Xanax and Xenon on your Firestick at the same time, although this wouldn’t leave you with much storage.
We do not host this file, but here is a link where you can download the Diggz Xenon APK. Keep in mind an APK file only works on Android devices, like phones, tablets, Fire TV Sticks, Nvidia Shields, Android TVs, etc. The Nvidia shield benefits from using the 64-bit version. The APK link here is a 32-bit version. You can find a wider variety of Diggz apk files using their fan file linked store at code 28002962. They currently offer a blank APK of Kodi that could be used to install any version of Kodi to run a second instance on the same device.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Diggz Xenon Install with Screenshots
1. Click the cogwheel in the upper left corner of the home page. If you already have a build or skin installed, look for system, settings, interface, skin to change to the Estuary skin if you want your version of Kodi to look like this.
2. Click System in the bottom left corner
3. Click or hover over Add-ons on the left column
4. Click on Unknown sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click File manager in the upper left
7. Click Add source
8.Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Destiny of Deathstar (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Destiny of Deathstar (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click Install Repo
19. Click on repository.diggz-4.0.zip.
20. Select on Install from repository.
21. Click on Diggz Repo.
22. Pick Program add-ons
23. Select The Chef Wizard.
24. Click on Install.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying The Chef Wizard has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click Dismiss
27. Click Continue
28. Click Ignore
29. Click the back button until you reach the Homepage and click add-ons.
30. Click Program add-ons
31. Select The Chef Wizard.
32. Click (Chef) Builds
33. Click (18.5) Diggz Xenon Plus (v2.3)
34. Select (Chef) Fresh Install
35. Click Continue
36. Wait for The Chef Wizard to download.
37. Diggz Xenon is Installed.
What Is the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build?
Diggz is a group that makes Kodi builds. Currently within the Chef Leia Wizard that Xenon uses, you can also get:
- Xenon for Xbox
- Planet Diggz
- Simple Seren Real Debrid and Trakt
- AM Smooth
- Als Fuse Light
- JBoogie Onyz
Add on included in both builds:
- Scrubs v2
- Diggz Favorites
- Library Data Provider
- Listen up!!
- Playlist Loader
- Prime Stream
- See My Bear Bass
- Skin Helper Service Widgets
- Sports Devil
- Spotify Mod
- T2K IPTV Kingdom
- Wolf Pack
- Exodus Redux
What Is Kodi?
Kodi software is run by the non-profit XMBC Foundation and has been around since 2002. As a free open source media player, it has been widely adopted by many streamers online as they go to the media player.
A big advantage it has over other media players is that is has been specially adapted to automatically scale Android applications from a device to be cast onto a bigger TV screen. Also allowing the application to be navigated using a remote control. Kodi has also been designed to be cross-platform, owing no allegiance to one software house or provider which means it plays a wide range of media from many different sources.
In addition due to its history and popularity, it has attracted many open source developers who have put together thousands of unofficial add ons which give users access to an enormous library or movies, tv shows, music, live TV channels and anything else media-wise you can think of. Mostly for free.
What Is A Build?
A Build saves you the trouble of having to find and download add ons individually, as well as skins, set the optimized settings and synchronize premium accounts like Real Debrid.
Instead, you can find a Kodi Wizard or repository which contains a number of builds of varying sizes and functions.
Some builds are massive 400MB + and are stacked with features and add ons for all tastes. Others can be slimline and lightweight coming in at under 200MB for users who want a build that just has the basics which they can add to.
Needless to say, there is a Buildout there for all tastes and device specifications.
Is It Safe To Use?
Diggs is perfectly safe to use if it is downloaded from the official repository.
Is There a Way to Fix “read rate to slow for continuous playback?” The file is large (18G) I’m using a firestick?
This means your connection speed is too slow for the file selected. Try to play a smaller file.
I can’t play any videos because I get a threat secured error
Try playing a video with your antivirus off.
I just installed xenon plus, and am not able to authorize Debrid for Shadow login. When I press Shadow login nothing happens.
Shadow is not installed yet. Go to Movie addons folder under the movies tab and click Shadow to install it.
If i swap from xenon fire to new build will i have to reauthorize rd or by clicking save data will that not be necessary?
You should only ever use Standard install if you delete data and start from scratch with a clean Kodi or if there are changes to the build without a number increase and we will post if and when that happens.
Should I Use A VPN with Diggz Xenon?
Absolutely, we wouldn’t use Kodi without a VPN, and anyway, that does have no idea about privacy and anonymity.
Your Internet Service Provider logs everything you do online. With a VPN you can encrypt your connection, making your browsing habits undetectable.
In addition, you can alter your IP address and prevent tracking from third parties, allowing you to browse restricted content with ease.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is It Free?
When Was It Released?
Diggz was originally released in 2017 and has been consistently updated ever since.
Diggz is great but if you fancy something different try:
Kodi is rich when it comes to builds, so if the above doesn’t strike your fancy just Google “Best Kodi Builds” and you’ll find lists and lists of great builds.
Diggz is a great build and not as bloated as some of the other builds out there, as well as keeping regularly updated. The differentiation between the two builds I nice, particularly if you are not that fussed about having an adult section.
One of the biggest problems with builds is that they try and cover multiple categories and so become oversize with the number of add ons, which makes it slower overall to run, as let’s face it, you will only end up using a handful of the sections they provide.