I Am Ego Kodi Addon
Another great add on coming from the well-established Golden Gun Repo. I Am Ego Kodi Addon has managed to stay popular and relevant because it gives open access to its scrapers which allows users a greater amount of control than with other addons.
I Am Go sticks solely to TV Shows and Videos and has a great back selection. They show no signs of trying to be an all in one add on and include Live TV which pleases us.
The best add ons stick to a niche and get better at it.
To get the best out of I Am Ego you can pay for a Real Debrid subscription and get premium links from 50+ paid servers. Also, sync up your Trakt account and keep up to date with what you have been watching and get customized recommendation lists.
There are a few errors you might run across when installing and running I Am Ego. We look at some quick fixes and give you links to more in-depth guides.
- No stream available. This has been a commonly reported error with I Am Ego. I Am Ego gives you access to their scraper settings, which means you can import your own, or modify the existing scrapers. Before you try our more in-depth fixes. You can access “Scraper Settings” from the menu, then click on the “Providers” tab and make sure that “Enable All Providers” is selected. If you are still having trouble check the guide linked above.
- Script Error. This is an error you would get while installing I Am Ego. An error message will say that a missing script is preventing you from installing the add on. Check the link is correct and from the Golden Gun Repository. If the I Am Ego repo is right, then chances are, a previous Kodi addon has corrupted your Kodi installation. You can overcome the problem with a fresh install of Kodi, Learn some more in the guide linked above.
- Cannot download I Am Ego. 9 times out of 10, any problem with downloading an add on means you have either mistyped the URL or are trying to grab the add on from the wrong repository. If both aren’t true check out further steps to fix this problem.
- Olpair Streaming Error. If you aren’t using Real Debrid then your streams will come through Olpair. To stop the abuse of free servers, you need to reconnect every 4 hours and authenticate. You can either find Captcha free servers that are slower or read more here to renew your token.
Categories in the menu include:
- Family Movies
- TV Shows
- Family TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
- Scraper Settings
- I am Ego info
- Movies Coming soon
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Family Movies and TV Shows would normally be found in the Kid’s sections of other add ons. I am Ego is a well-structured add on.
Each category within the menu is broken down into east sections like movies that can be searched by year, genre or person.
Having access to their scrapers also means that you can easily add sources and don’t have to rely on the add ons developers to keep those up to date. When an add on starts going downhill its because their add ons aren’t being updated, now you can do that yourself and find open community lists easily online.
I Am Ego is a well thought out add on, where the developers have obviously realized that giving their users more control gives them less to do.
How to Install I Am Ego Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is I Am Ego (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on I Am Ego(or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.goldengun-9.1.7.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Goldengun Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select I Am Ego again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying I Am Ego has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the I Am Ego add-on.