Fusion Org Kodi Addon
A lot of add-ons are readily available to be downloaded on the web. A lot of those add-ons basically provide English content that ranges from Movies, TV Shows, and a whole lot more. Seldom do we see add-ons that feature Dubbed content especially Spanish dubs for that matter. A lot of people who hail from the Latin Americas would really appreciate content that specifically caters to their needs because sometimes, it is better to watch content that is dubbed in your native language. Luckily for our Hispanic brothers and sisters, there is such an add-on and it is Fusion Org.
Fusion Org is an add-on under the Fusion Org Repository that features popular Movies and TV Shows that are all Spanish-Dubbed. Everything around this add-on is written in Spanish too making it easier to understand for Latinos and Latinas alike.
– Peliculas (Movies)
– Colleciones (Collections)
– Buscador (Search)
– Herramientas (Tools)
– Brief Summary for every title
– HQ Content
– Works well with Open Meta Add-on
Easy Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Click on the “Gear Icon” and select “System”
- At the add-ons menu, turn on the “Unknown Sources” by clicking “yes”
- Go back to the “systems” page and choose “File Manager”
- Choose Add source and select “none”
- Type in http://repositorio.fusionorg.net/repository.Fusion.org/
- Highlight the source and rename it to “Fusion” or any name you would like to use to identify this particular source and click “ok”
- Go back to the System Screen and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Install Zip File” choose “Fusion” or whatever you renamed the file.
- Select the zip file URL- repository.fusion.org-1.2.zip
- Wait for the notification “Fusion Add-on Repo Installed” to appear.
- Select “Install Repository”
- Choose “Fusion Build Repo”
- Click on “Video Add-ons” and select “Fusion Org” and “Install”
- Click “Ok” when a notification “the following add-ons will be installed” appears and wait for Fusion Org Add-on to install
- Once the add-on is installed go back to the home screen and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Video add-ons” and select “Fusion Org”
- There you go, Fusion Org add-on is now installed.
How to Install Fusion Org on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://repositorio.fusionorg.net/repository.Fusion.org/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Fusion Org (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Fusion Org (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.Fusion.org-1.2.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Fusion.org Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Fusion Org again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Fusion Org has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Fusion Org add-on.
Fusion Org is a very unique add-on. Not a lot of add-ons feature dubbed content and we believe that this is its major selling point. Although Fusion Org may be one of the best in its niche, issues may arise in the future and we always remind our readers to always have a back-up plan. A good back-up plan also means having a few good numbers of add-ons that have similar capabilities and obtained from trusted and reliable sources. We always strive to provide an honest review that educates our readers on what are the best add-ons out there. The following are good alternatives for Fusion Org:
– Palantir Add-on
– Alpha Add-on
– Real Stream Add-on,
– Armageddon Add-on
– TV Chopo,
– SR Regio Add-on
– Pelis Plus TV Add-on
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing Fusion Org:
One of the main reasons why this happens is that you might have written the wrong URL. Please be careful when typing in the URL because the slightest mistake can totally ruin your download. Secondly, having a stable internet connection is always desired as it does not impend the speed of your download. Lastly, to protect your identity and internet trail, you must have a reliable VPN to mask your online activities and will help you remain anonymous. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This issue usually arises when Kodi is not properly installed or has lacking features for it to work properly. If that is the case, you can redownload Kodi and install it properly. An in-depth guide on how to install the Kodi app is provided on our website. Lastly, if the issue is with the add-on itself, you can reinstall it by following the procedure given above.
A check log error only happens when your media cache is full. You can remedy this situation by emptying your cache.
Fusion Org does not keep any of the content on its servers. It is distributed by 3rd party apps. Patience is key here, just wait for a couple of seconds for the other suggestions and click on them. For other solutions please take time to read our in-depth guide linked above.
Fusion Org is a very unique add-on such that it caters to a specific market. Although it is not an add-on suited for everyone, it definitely performs and delivers to its market. It actually performs better compared to other add-ons that are English but if you are not fluent in Spanish, you may find it difficult navigating through this app. So there, we hope that this guide was able to help you. If you have comments and suggestions, please drop a comment below or at any of our other social media platforms. Thank you for reading!