Apocalypse 720 Kodi Addon
You may be intrigued by its name, heck you may also be wondering why it is called Apocalypse 720. But let us tell you, do not be fooled by its name because it will just be the beginning for wonderful things once you get this add-on on your device.
Apocalypse 720 is a Kodi Video Add-on under the Nole Dynasty Repository. The 720 signifies that this add-on only provides videos that are of 720p quality. This will be very exciting for users who are very particular when it comes to video quality and why is that? Having this kind of format actually is very pleasing to the eyes due to its vivid colors and sharp images. Also, this add-on provides a very extensive list of subcategories that will cater to anyone of any age and size. So basically, it is an add-on that provides almost limitless content.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
– Free and Premium Sources
– 720p quality videos
– TV Shows
– Descriptions per Title that will help you have a vague idea what you are about to watch is all about
– Subcategories that range from Christmas, 24/7 Shows, New Releases, Action, Adventure, Animation, Classics, Comedy, Crime, DC Comics, Disney, Drama, Horror, Marvel Universe, Romance, Sci-fi, Sports, Stand up Comedy, Thriller, and War.
Apocalypse 720 Installation Guide
- Open Kodi
- Choose “Settings” and click on “System”
- On the “Add–ons” menu turn on “Unknown sources” and click “Yes”
- Head back to the “System Page” and choose “File Manager”
- Select “Add Source”
- Click “None”
- Type this URL as it is – http://repo.noledynasty.xyz
- Highlight the box under the source and rename it to “Nole” and choose “Ok”
- Head back to the System page and select “add-ons”
- Choose “Install from Zip File”
- Select “Nole”
- Choose the zip file URL – repository.noledynasty-2.3.zip
- A “Nole Dynasty Add-on installed” notification will then appear, wait for a while and then select “Install from Repository”
- Choose “Nole Dynasty”
- Open “Video add–ons”
- Choose “Apocalypse 720” and select “Install”
- “The following additional add-ons will be installed” notification will appear after that click “Ok”
- Once it is installed, head back to the Home Screen and choose “Add–ons”
- Select “Video add-ons” and choose “Apocalypse 720”
- You will be required to enter a pin. To secure a pin please visit Pin System Website on another device
- On the Pin System Website, scroll down and select “generate a pin code”
- A count will ensue, after which select “view pin”
- Write your pin code down and head back to Kodi then enter you pin
- Voila, you can now use Apocalypse 720
How to Install Apocalypse 720 on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://repo.noledynasty.xyz/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Apocalypse 720 (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Apocalypse 720 (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.noledynastyrepo-2.3.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Nole Dynasty
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Apocalypse 720 again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Apocalypse 720 has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Apocalypse 720 add-on.
As it is, Apocalypse 720 is already an add-on that you can consider to have it all. From its extensive library of options, you can already enjoy watching anything under the sun. But that wouldn’t be the case all the time because issues may arise during its run. Here at ReviewVPN, we always remind our subscribers to have a contingency plan. If a certain add-on encounters issues, we always advise that you have a back-up so that your entertainment experience doesn’t get affected whenever an issue arises with Apocalypse 720. Here is a list of add-ons that we also trust to cater to your needs:
– Primal Add-on
– Exodus Add-on
– Exodus Redux Add-on
– The Magic Dragon Add-on
The suggested add-ons above are very similar to Apocalypse 720’s content. So if ever a need arises, these add-ons are very much capable and will surely satisfy your needs and preferences.
These are some of the things that may cause an issue when installing Apocalypse 720:
If you are having difficulties downloading Apocalypse 720 this may mean that the repository is unstable and that the IP may be unavailable. It is also worth checking out if you have typed the correct URL that you have downloaded Wolf Pack from the right repository. Also, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that you are secured by a VPN. If your country has stricter rules regarding censorship, you may find that it is blocked because it may contain adult content and that it is collected illegally. Your ISP constantly monitors your activity and may block certain websites from being accessed. To fix this, use a VPN to make your connection encrypted and anonymous so that your tracks will be covered. Check here for the best VPN deal.
This error occurs due to the add-on itself or on the manner Kodi has been installed. Make sure that you have installed everything properly. If this problem persists, try reinstalling the add-on or there may be a need to update or reinstall Kodi. To figure out how to do this and other fixes read our in-depth guide linked above.
Check Log Errors usually happen often as you use Kodi until you get familiar with it. This usually happens when your media cache is full. Your device will always cache a clip every time you watch media to allow faster loading time. In the long run, this cache gets full thus creating this issue. An in-depth guide on how to empty your cache is provided at the link above.
Apocalypse 720 does not keep any of the content on its servers, these are all coursed through 3rd party sites. Give the source up to 15 seconds to load and then you can try other suggestions. For other solutions please take time to read our in-depth guide linked above.
Contrary to the meaning of its name, Apocalypse 720 doesn’t spell “the end” or “doom”. It is a very reliable go-to add-on that seemingly provides unlimited content. With its 720p-only provision, you will get only the best and high-quality streaming links for a maximum visual experience. For DC and Marvel fans out there, this add-on is a must on your devices because it will surely satisfy your cravings for your superheroes and the like. Thus, that makes Apocalypse 720 one of our favorite add-ons here at ReviewVPN. We sincerely hope that this guide will be able to provide guidance and insight into what this add-on is really all about. For further assistance or queries, please feel free to comment and contact us here at the website or in any of our other social media platforms. Enjoy!