In this article, we will show you how to watch German Channels on your Fire TV stick.
Do you want to watch interesting German TV Channels on your Fire TV stick? We agree with you. The German country is rich in history and culture. It is why many people worldwide are drawn to their livelihoods.
To catch a glimpse of their daily lives, news, and the TV shows that they watch, you can download the LiveNet TV app. The LiveNet TV app is for free and contains over 700 channels. It includes a wide collection of German TV channels to select from.
Having an excellent rating of 4.6/5, the LiveNet TV app is one of the famous live tv apps for streaming many TV channels. Beginning in June 2017, LiveNet TV continues to deliver top TV channels. It has also seen many competitors come and go. We recommend the LiveNet TV app for streaming TV shows and channels from different countries worldwide.
How to Install the LiveNet TV app on your Fire TV Stick
To be able to install the LiveNet TV app, you must first Jailbreak your Firestick and install the Downloader app.
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press on Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install the LiveNet TV app
1. Open your Downloader app and use its search engine.
2. Type in: reviewvpn.com/livenet
3. The LiveNet TV app’s installer file will download.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. LiveNet TV app will install on your Fire TV stick.
6. Click on the Open button if you want to launch the LiveNet TV app.
7. If the app requires updates, install the latest LiveNet TV Version for Amazon Fire TV devices.
Use IPVanish to Connect with German Servers
For a better streaming experience with no disturbances, we recommend you install the IPVanish app on your Fire TV stick. You will have to then connect with a German server available with the IPVanish VPN app.
1. Open your IPVanish app on your Fire TV stick.
2. Scroll down to the Country button and click on it.
3. Navigate towards the flag of Germany representing as its icon. Click on the German flag.
4. Scroll down towards the Server tab on the IPVanish main menu.
5. Select the server with the fastest connection in ‘ms’.
6. After selecting a server, click on the Connect button.
7. You now connect with an IPVanish German server.
Install MX Player on your Fire TV Stick
When you use the LiveNet TV app, you have to install an external player so you can watch from its list of channels. For our example, we will have to install the MX Player on Fire TV stick. The MX Player is a free-to-use media player that is compatible with your Fire TV stick and the LiveNet TV app.
1. Open your Downloader app and use its search engine.
2. Type in: reviewvpn.com/mxp
3. MX Player app’s installer file will download.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. MX Player app will install on your Fire TV stick.
6. Click on the Open button to launch the MX Player app.
7. Tap on the Allow button to let MX Player access your media files.
8. MX Player’s main interface will show up.
Launch the LiveNet TV app for Streaming German TV Channels on your Fire TV Stick
After jailbreaking your Fire TV stick, installing the Downloader app, LiveNet TV app, and MX Player app, you will have a smoother process of opening any German TV channels available. Let us now show you how to watch German TV channels with the LiveNet TV app.
1. Go to the Home tab of your Fire TV stick.
2. Open the LiveNet TV app version for Amazon Fire TV devices.
3. LiveNet TV app’s interface will show up.
4. On the main menu tabs, scroll to your right and click on the German channels tab.
5. Select any German TV channel to watch, for this example, we will select AXN Germany.
6. On the prompt that appears, you have to select an external player, now that you have the MX Player, click on its icon.
7. You can now enjoy watching German TV channels on your Fire TV stick.
German Channels Available with LiveNet TV
- ARD 1
- AXN (German)
- Discovery Channel DE
- Disney Channel DE
- History Channel
- Kika TV
- National Geographic Wild
- Pro 7
- RTL (1, 2, RTL Crime, Nitro, Passion)
- SAT 1
- Sky Channels (Action, Atlantic, Cinema, Comedy, Emotion, Hits, Sky Select 1-5)
- Super RTL
- TNT Film
- Series (TNT)
- ZDF TV
Watch German Channels with a VPN
New portable devices that can connect to the internet provide us with many streaming options. These can be free apps, websites, and loadable media players. These methods require us to download media content from unknown sources. Some free apps do not contain original media content.
When we download media from various online sources, we might encounter files with geo-restrictions. Some websites might contain cyber threats such as malware, adware, ransomware, and viruses. Our internet service providers (ISPs) also reduce our download speed.
As an effective countermeasure, we recommend you install IPVanish. Here are some benefits that the IPVanish will offer you:
- Access TV channels from different countries.
- Unlock media content with geo-restrictions.
- Protect your device from malware, adware, and spyware.
- Hide your identity while browsing the internet.
- Increase your German TV channel streaming rate.
- Prevent stuttering and buffering on Kodi and Fire TV sticks.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
How to Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Are German Channels available on Firestick?
Yes, we recommend you use the reliable features of the LiveNet TV app. Using the app won’t require any type of payment. The app is free when streaming German channels.
Are there other channels from different countries on Firestick?
Yes, if you install and use the LiveNet TV app, you will see many countries alongside the German button. All of these options are available as dropdown tabs on the LiveNet TV app’s main menu.
For people interested in German TV and media content, we recommend you install and use the LiveNet TV app. Combined with the wonderful features of IPVanish, you will be able to watch German TV channels with your Fire TV stick. The LiveNet TV app is free to use and does not contain any malicious programs.
We hope this article teaches you how to watch German TV channels on your Fire TV stick.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.